Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Android 16

2 posters

Go down

Android 16 Empty Android 16

Post by THTB Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:27 pm

All Android 16 info goes here.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Android 16 Empty Re: Android 16

Post by THTB Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:27 pm

--Reserved for Guide--
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Volienzo Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 am

Android 16 is a powerhouse as he can link a lot of heavy hits from his guard braking chain.

For example, he can go from charge attack 2 to a light charged attack, a charged ki blast, a rocket punch (which turns them around) into his hell's flash...

This combo takes around a bar and a half of ki and does about 8-9k damage. And always ends up with you over your opponent in perfect range to do a ground throw which you can easily follow up with a charged/snap smash to send them flying and play ping pong. Netting you well over 10k damage.

But if that isn't enough damage for you, you can use 16's eye beam in place of the hell's flash and follow that up with a full rush combo -> step in -> hell's flash.

16 also comes with the strength and defense buff Pump up. I haven't noticed how much this actually helps, but whenever I do get the chance to manually power up I will charge one bar's worth, use the buff and then proceed to max power mode.

My only gripe with 16 is his slow ki regen speed and not being able to manually power up. Things can be difficult if the opponent does a dragon rising and you don't have enough ki to give pursuit. By the time you reach him he'll be at full ki and you - if you used ki to get to him... will not. So it becomes a game of patience if you let them get away.
Volienzo
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down