Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is dead

+3
MysticFog
Soriphen
ARustyFirePlace
7 posters

Go down

This place is dead Empty This place is dead

Post by ARustyFirePlace Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:35 am

Like that crackwhore I seen on the road yesterday.
ARustyFirePlace
ARustyFirePlace
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 0

Back to top Go down

This place is dead Empty Re: This place is dead

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm

hahahahahaha, you're my new bffff on here. welcome bro.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:50 pm

You're proving that it's not dead. If you continue with your actions, then you're showing that you're not fit to be a member of this site. Take a look at these rules before posting on the boards, please.

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-f40/welcome-to-dragon-ball-competitive-t1.htm

If you don't care, then, you shouldn't be here. I don't feel like banning new people, so, please don't troll.

Last edited by Soriphen on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Someone is abusing their power. Please tell me what category this falls under? Because this isn't even close to being spamming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Arshaq, don't be an idiot. I don't need to listen to you...I'm honestly very close to banning you from this site. I think we've had enough of the crap you're causing us.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Oooh look at sori. He thinks he's the shit just because he's a mod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticFog Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 pm

:/....honestly guys? is this what this site has come to?
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 299
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:21 am

MysticFog wrote::/....honestly guys? is this what this site has come to?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:22 am

Hahahahaha, i like your style too bro.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikoh Ogawa Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:49 am

Soriphen how about you fucking ban the little bastard already, your excuses are starting to piss me off. Also, fuck who ever banned me from tiny-chat "namely Hero." Why not tell me that you fucking banned me you overly biased sonovabitch. The mods in general are fucking terrible, whether it be them making bullshit calls like banning me and letting that other faggot go, or being out right assholes and not giving out notice(s) that he/she has been banned for the following reason(s) "if they aren't a load of bullshit to begin with." In conclusion, this site is dead, or atleast it's mods are pieces of shit when it comes to rightful authority, and not authority based on a stupid-ass goty debate that, which I might add, had no structure to begin with. I thought that I was dealing with people above the age of 15.No, that does not include Arshaq.
Raikoh Ogawa
Raikoh Ogawa
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by TS Aneila Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:36 am

We are all between the ages of 8-12. I thought this was clearly stated in the registration page, ah well. Tho our internet ID's state otherwise ho ho.
TS Aneila
TS Aneila
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 97
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 am

Lol at the James Bond pic, so random. But yeah what's the point of trolling a dead site, go trolling on Atari boards like Arshaq did, it's funnier.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:28 am

Raikoh Ogawa wrote:Soriphen how about you fucking ban the little bastard already, your excuses are starting to piss me off. Also, fuck who ever banned me from tiny-chat "namely Hero." Why not tell me that you fucking banned me you overly biased sonovabitch. The mods in general are fucking terrible, whether it be them making bullshit calls like banning me and letting that other faggot go, or being out right assholes and not giving out notice(s) that he/she has been banned for the following reason(s) "if they aren't a load of bullshit to begin with." In conclusion, this site is dead, or atleast it's mods are pieces of shit when it comes to rightful authority, and not authority based on a stupid-ass goty debate that, which I might add, had no structure to begin with. I thought that I was dealing with people above the age of 15.No, that does not include Arshaq.

Rai, I was gonna ban him when I just realized that the ban option ain't there. So, it's not like I wasn't going to ban him. Anyway, I'm trying to be fair and Arshaq already crossed the line. Sadly, I can only ban him on chatango. I'll see what I can do. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On a side note...don't think that Arshaq is the only person that should be getting the blame. You and Arshaq both should settle your differences first instead of going to the mods or posting complaints. Right now, you both are complaining instead of confronting and actually speaking with each other. I don't think it's fair to blame the mods when the people who are posting can't seem to settle a difference on their own. I already intervened and am being fair. In the end, both you and Arshaq should be banned for bickering non-stop and that would help solve the problem for everyone. However, I don't like that because I'd rather the posters settle their differences instead of me going to the easy solution and banning both persons.

Anyway, this topic is closed since it's obviously a troll topic. I'm gonna see what I can do with getting that guy banned. Right now, you both should focus on actually talking to each other. Why make enemies when you can be friends? Just ask what his problem is with you and he should do likewise.

PM me if you have anything to say. I'm only trying to be fair.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down