Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Hi there!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi there!

Post by AquaTeamV3 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi, I'm AquaTeamV3 (went by the name 'Blue' on the previous board).  I'm a fan of DBZ fighters such as Super DBZ and B3/IW.  I also enjoy games such as the Narutimate Series, Street Fighter, and Garou.
avatar
AquaTeamV3
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Posts : 72
Battle Power : 80
Join date : 2009-11-29
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Soriphen on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Hola amigo! Welcome to DBC Very Happy. Check out our DBC page (portal page) as that's where we usually hang out.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Thalès76 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:39 am

Welcome man, Street Fighter fan as well, hope you enjoy this site.
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 am

Welcome, hope you grow to like us.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Forte on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:46 pm

AquaTeamV3 is an OG. Prolly been around longer than the lot of you
avatar
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 39
Battle Power : 30
Join date : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Thalès76 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Forte wrote:AquaTeamV3 is an OG. Prolly been around longer than the lot of you

And your point?
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Soriphen on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Yeah Forte...there was no point in stating that.

Also, I've been part of DBC since a month after it started. June 2008 baby xD.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by THTB on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Thalès76 wrote:
Forte wrote:AquaTeamV3 is an OG. Prolly been around longer than the lot of you

And your point?
Lol, you have no idea who Blue is, do you?

He's been around for a WHILE.

_________________
Fear the kickhammer!
avatar
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Gender : Male
Posts : 706
Battle Power : 1029
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Cleveland, Ohio
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Thalès76 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:00 pm

And I don't really care man lol, what shoud I say about that?
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Who cares? I'm living proof that you don't have to be here for a WHILE in order to be good at a game.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Thalès76 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:16 pm

I mean Gogeta was an awesome B3 player in 2006 and this site didn't even exist, like I don't know any notations in SF4, I learned recently what was a QFT Punch yet i've mastered the fucking Hadouken a long time ago.
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Soriphen on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Lol Tay...Thales is just saying that it ain't a big deal that Blue has been around for long. The way Forte said it implied that Blue is more important than most of us and it had no reason to be stated. It just seemed like a line that could've easily done well without the "Prolly been around longer than the lot of you". Tis' just asking for an argument to happen. Anyway, we're all family; no one's really greater than the other, even if they have been here for a while.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by MysticFog on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 am

lol welcome to DBC man..it gets a litte hectic here sometimes..

and tay i agree with sori and them..seemed kinda rude when forte said that lol

_________________
Death to the Overrated
avatar
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Gender : Male
Posts : 248
Battle Power : 299
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Michigan...
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:55 am

Thanks Fog.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by THTB on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Arshaq wrote:Who cares? I'm living proof that you don't have to be here for a WHILE in order to be good at a game.
This is coming from someone who doesn't know how to do a QCF...

Anyway, Fog, may have been...but all he was saying was he's one of the OG Budokai players...meaning, he has quite a bit of understanding of the game.

Thales, the DBZ FG community existed WAY before this site was even in the works.

_________________
Fear the kickhammer!
avatar
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Gender : Male
Posts : 706
Battle Power : 1029
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Cleveland, Ohio
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Thalès76 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:52 pm

THTB wrote:
Arshaq wrote:Who cares? I'm living proof that you don't have to be here for a WHILE in order to be good at a game.
This is coming from someone who doesn't know how to do a QCF...


This is Burst Limit not Street Fighter, a Hadouken is a piece of cake compared to chaining Big Bangs in BL.
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:58 pm

THTB wrote:
This is coming from someone who doesn't know how to do a QCF...


Failure much? I can't QCF because i only played the game ONCE for 10 minutes. Get your facts straight before you attempt to look like an ass. Oh wait, you already did that.

Anyway, Fog, may have been...but all he was saying was he's one of the OG Budokai players...meaning, he has quite a bit of understanding of the game.

No one cares, are you covering your ears when I say, "u must b good cuz u b playing for 5 years". This statement is simply appauling.

I can guarantee you this, if I began playing whatever game you played. I'd be much better at it. I'm a much better cancel and fighter than you Tay, the extremely fast cancels I land offline and all the fights online definately prove the fact. And please, BL has plenty of competition, think of it as all the weed being weeded out. only the real DBZ and "good" cancellers remain.

So please, time=/= skill nor does it equal knowledge.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Thalès76 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Well Arshaq how do you know how Tay plays? lol

edited.


Last edited by Thalès76 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Oh, I wasn't even in practice mode. I was button mashing with my friends and we both thought it was boring just mashing so we stopped playing and I haven't touched it again.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Soriphen on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Oh boy, this has gotten outta hand. Anyway, you guys finish what you have to say and keep the flaming to a minimal. Once you guys are done, we'll leave this topic be ;P.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Well, he names a ton of strategies and says I don't use them. Then after knowing what they are, I realize i've been using them. If he can't even recognize the stategies, he can't apply them.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Thalès76 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:50 am

How do we rep people on this site, i'm trying to help Arshaq's case lmao.

Oh I just figured it out, I just wanted to test it.
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Bond on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:16 am

Soriphen wrote:Oh boy, this has gotten outta hand. Anyway, you guys finish what you have to say and keep the flaming to a minimal. Once you guys are done, we'll leave this topic be ;P.

Oh hey Sori, your balls arrived.



What he's trying to say is -

avatar
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 265
Battle Power : 289
Join date : 2009-10-15
Location : Australia
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Soriphen on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:13 pm

LMAAAAO! Bond, you keep makin me lol ;P.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by THTB on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Arshaq wrote:
THTB wrote:
This is coming from someone who doesn't know how to do a QCF...


Failure much? I can't QCF because i only played the game ONCE for 10 minutes. Get your facts straight before you attempt to look like an ass. Oh wait, you already did that.
Dude...I learned how to do a QCF when I was, like, 4...it took me maybe 2 minutes to do it consistently. The fact that you can't do it after 10 is atrocious.

Anyway, Fog, may have been...but all he was saying was he's one of the OG Budokai players...meaning, he has quite a bit of understanding of the game.

No one cares, are you covering your ears when I say, "u must b good cuz u b playing for 5 years". This statement is simply appauling.
What the fuck did that even have to do with what I posted?

I can guarantee you this, if I began playing whatever game you played. I'd be much better at it. I'm a much better cancel and fighter than you Tay, the extremely fast cancels I land offline and all the fights online definately prove the fact.
How do you even know how I play dude? Besides, I've stated in the past my execution is bad plus I barely cared to cancel fast for Budokai. Of course you would be better at it...does it make you better than me? Fuck no...it doesn't mean anything until we play...which we won't because I'm not throwing down $30 just to hop online once to play you in lag.

Also, what did this have to do with my post?

And please, BL has plenty of competition, think of it as all the weed being weeded out. only the real DBZ and "good" cancellers remain.
Again, what the fuck does this even have to do with my post? Also, 3-4 good players left =/= competition. See how many play SFIV regularly or even fucking Brawl and then get back at me with what competition is.

So please, time=/= skill nor does it equal knowledge.
Yet again, posting something that had nothing to do with my post. It's pretty much like you were just trying to find a reason to attack me for something and failed fucking miserably because you had absolutely no idea what you were even responding to.

If you've spent a long time finding the intricacies of a game and have discovered TONS of shit over that time...then yeah, it translates to knowledge, my dude. Like you said, time =/= skill...but whoever said it did? I know I didn't.

Next time you try to pick a fucking argument, try not to sound so stupid in the process.

_________________
Fear the kickhammer!
avatar
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Gender : Male
Posts : 706
Battle Power : 1029
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Cleveland, Ohio
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum