Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

+7
Thalès76
Soriphen
THTB
Forte
Bond
FurFarm
MOB712
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz Empty Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by MOB712 Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Why does the date say May 30, 2009???? >_>
MOB712
MOB712
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Battle Power : 50
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by FurFarm Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:07 am

Translated:

Home> News> DBZ Burst Limit 2 on track

DBZ Burst Limit 2 on track

Published by SHADOWMARIO Monday, May 18, 2009 at 10:06

After
the huge announcement from Tecmo, it's the turn of Namco-Bandai to
inform us that a new episode of Dragon Ball Z will come on our next
generation consoles. This
will be the direct result of Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit and should
bring with him a whole lot of new features and a number of fighters and
arenas revised upwards.

So
while waiting to find out more at E3, please be aware that Dragon Ball
Z: Burst Limit 2 is expected on our consoles by the end of this year.

I'm thrilled if this is accurate, but what piques my attention is the last bit, and it as a whole. About the last bit: even if it is coming out December 31st, shouldn't they have started to advertise it by now? Forget advertising... shouldn't they at least have given Burst Limit fans a notice if not for launching the advertising yet? Which brings me to my second point: out of the plethora of places I've searched about a sequel following the date as early as this one's source, I've not found even one bit mentioning anything about a sequel. Even if this is a French/alternative source, shouldn't it have spread by now? Instead, other than it, there's zip, zero, zilch news out there that I know anywhere close to being in the same light as this. Although I remember Delder saying he found a source (not on the Internet) saying something about a Burst Limit sequel not in December of 2009, but summer of 2010, and even that he told me no more than 2 weeks ago.

I may be looking at it the wrong way, but as long as a sequel is imminent, I am, again, thrilled. I wish there was a follow-up or something at all on that source.
FurFarm
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 am

Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz Its-a-trap
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by MOB712 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:51 am

FurFarm wrote:Translated:

Home> News> DBZ Burst Limit 2 on track

DBZ Burst Limit 2 on track

Published by SHADOWMARIO Monday, May 18, 2009 at 10:06

After
the huge announcement from Tecmo, it's the turn of Namco-Bandai to
inform us that a new episode of Dragon Ball Z will come on our next
generation consoles. This
will be the direct result of Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit and should
bring with him a whole lot of new features and a number of fighters and
arenas revised upwards.

So
while waiting to find out more at E3, please be aware that Dragon Ball
Z: Burst Limit 2 is expected on our consoles by the end of this year.

I'm thrilled if this is accurate, but what piques my attention is the last bit, and it as a whole. About the last bit: even if it is coming out December 31st, shouldn't they have started to advertise it by now? Forget advertising... shouldn't they at least have given Burst Limit fans a notice if not for launching the advertising yet? Which brings me to my second point: out of the plethora of places I've searched about a sequel following the date as early as this one's source, I've not found even one bit mentioning anything about a sequel. Even if this is a French/alternative source, shouldn't it have spread by now? Instead, other than it, there's zip, zero, zilch news out there that I know anywhere close to being in the same light as this. Although I remember Delder saying he found a source (not on the Internet) saying something about a Burst Limit sequel not in December of 2009, but summer of 2010, and even that he told me no more than 2 weeks ago.

I may be looking at it the wrong way, but as long as a sequel is imminent, I am, again, thrilled. I wish there was a follow-up or something at all on that source.

It turned out to be Raging Blast >_>
MOB712
MOB712
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Battle Power : 50
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:20 pm

You're fuckin hilarious. Everybody knows that if there is a God, there will never be a BL2.
Forte
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by FurFarm Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 pm

MOB712 wrote:It turned out to be Raging Blast >_>

What did we Burst Limit fans do to deserve an arousal from a sequel only to have it crushed? Did I kill their cat in a past life or something? Sad

Fucking retards.
FurFarm
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 pm

LOL this is old and is referring to Raging Blast.

FAILURE.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 pm

LOL oh man...I knew about this news long ago >_>.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:50 pm

Forte wrote:You're fuckin hilarious. Everybody knows that if there is a God, there will never be a BL2.

Forte man...as bad as you think BL might be, you don't have to be so hard. Hell, you don't see me go on shishi-rendan and dog Naruto games.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 am

This Forte guy is pissing me off, why are you here if you're not a fan of the Budokai games, this is fucking Dragon Ball competitive shall I remind you? BL is a good game give me a reason why it is a bad game, mainly because you suck dick yeah I would understand otherwise give me a good reason.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:32 am

I am posting this...purely for my post count.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticFog Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:04 am

Bond wrote:I am posting this...purely for my post count.

....lol.........

and on topic...i think a BL2 will be released eventually....it WILL most likely happen..and maybe theyll fix the stuff thats wrong with it
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 299
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:58 am

THTB wrote:LOL this is old and is referring to Raging Blast.

FAILURE.

Too bad we all know BL2 is under development is probably WILL be coming out this summer.

Thalès76 wrote:This Forte guy is pissing me off, why are you here if you're not a fan of the Budokai games, this is fucking Dragon Ball competitive shall I remind you? BL is a good game give me a reason why it is a bad game, mainly because you suck dick yeah I would understand otherwise give me a good reason.

Nah, he's decent at DBZ. He just doesn't like the ki system and horrible lag online. He has valid points. Too bad he's a prick about how he goes about saying them.

<3 Bond

MysticFog wrote:

....lol.........

and on topic...i think a BL2 will be released eventually....it WILL most likely happen..and maybe theyll fix the stuff thats wrong with it

exactly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Arshaq wrote:
THTB wrote:LOL this is old and is referring to Raging Blast.

FAILURE.

Too bad we all know BL2 is under development is probably WILL be coming out this summer.
How do we know for sure, hmmmmm???

Oh what, this article that was about Raging Blast being confirmed to be in development...and people thought it was BL2?
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Too bad if you had any common sense, you'd realize they WILL announce BL2 after RB sells a certain amount.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heromaster111 Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm

*sigh*
Heromaster111
Heromaster111
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 231
Zodiac Signs : Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TS Aneila Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:02 am

I <3 Forte.
TS Aneila
TS Aneila
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 97
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Thalès76 wrote:This Forte guy is pissing me off, why are you here if you're not a fan of the Budokai games, this is fucking Dragon Ball competitive shall I remind you? BL is a good game give me a reason why it is a bad game, mainly because you suck dick yeah I would understand otherwise give me a good reason.

Well, I never said I wasn't a fan of budokai games. Burst Limit is just really bad. There are plenty of reasons, but yes ki system & lag are up there. In the past I said Infinite World was a bad game also, because it was. It was a half thrown together rehash of mechanics from 3 different games, released on a dead system, with just as many issues as the games that proceeded it. Just two weeks ago at a tournament I played someone else who knew how to cancel and actually got perfected by Teen Gohan, because he did a 6,700 damage combo using Super Kamehameha before I could teleport, stunning me twice. Bad release.

I've also played a couple people in SBAR, which I do actually like, but obviously I haven't invested as much time with it as I do other games. I did get raped free by Gogeta like everyone else though. Funny that Adhoc party handles lag better than BL though.

Lastly, yes this is fucking Dragon Ball competitive. And there are good games like Super DBZ that get no attention, and good old games like Hyper Dimension that nobody gives a fuck about, but they're Dragonball too. It's not budokai competitive or Burst Limit competitive. I don't have to like every dragonball game to be on the site. Cause I'll tell you right now, Final Bout is even worse than Burst Limit.
Forte
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 pm

SBAR FTW! Adhoc Party still sucks for online though. I need p2p speeds yo.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 am

Forte wrote:

Well, I never said I wasn't a fan of budokai games. Burst Limit is just really bad. There are plenty of reasons, but yes ki system & lag are up there. In the past I said Infinite World was a bad game also, because it was. It was a half thrown together rehash of mechanics from 3 different games, released on a dead system, with just as many issues as the games that proceeded it. Just two weeks ago at a tournament I played someone else who knew how to cancel and actually got perfected by Teen Gohan, because he did a 6,700 damage combo using Super Kamehameha before I could teleport, stunning me twice. Bad release.

I've also played a couple people in SBAR, which I do actually like, but obviously I haven't invested as much time with it as I do other games. I did get raped free by Gogeta like everyone else though. Funny that Adhoc party handles lag better than BL though.

Lastly, yes this is fucking Dragon Ball competitive. And there are good games like Super DBZ that get no attention, and good old games like Hyper Dimension that nobody gives a fuck about, but they're Dragonball too. It's not budokai competitive or Burst Limit competitive. I don't have to like every dragonball game to be on the site. Cause I'll tell you right now, Final Bout is even worse than Burst Limit.

It's the same shit as if I went on Shoryuken.com to bash SF4, which I wouldn't do because it's nonsense. Who cares about lag? I never played any fighting game online, I always play against people I know. And the ki system, too bad in BL you can't teleport easily like any other Budokai games, it actually requires good timing, same thing with deflecting Ki blast (I ain't talking about SBAR I haven't played the game). You probably complain because spammers go the best of you mainly because you lack practice and you play BL like any previous Dimps game.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volienzo Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:26 am

I thought you just needed to mash to teleport in BL? At least that's what most ppl who I (used to) play did, and it worked really well for them.

In fact I would get beat most of the time because I wasn't mashing and would wind up eating more combos than those who mashed with excellence. Although I did play online... due to not having any local comp.

In my prime I wasn't a horrible player, but then again I played mostly with mid-tier characters and found a way to ki cancel while in AS. If the lag was handled better in BL, I would most likely still play it.

Here's my youtube channel anyway (just search for Burst limit):
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=Volienzo
Volienzo
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Thalès76 wrote:
It's the same shit as if I went on Shoryuken.com to bash SF4, which I wouldn't do because it's nonsense. Who cares about lag? I never played any fighting game online, I always play against people I know. And the ki system, too bad in BL you can't teleport easily like any other Budokai games, it actually requires good timing, same thing with deflecting Ki blast (I ain't talking about SBAR I haven't played the game). You probably complain because spammers go the best of you mainly because you lack practice and you play BL like any previous Dimps game.

ok bro
Forte
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm

lmao man, Forte is nonchalant. I always am amused ;P. Anyway, ya'll BL players really need to try SBAR. It's teh epitome of awesome.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next