Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Forte wrote:
Just two weeks ago at a tournament I played someone else who knew how to cancel and actually got perfected by Teen Gohan, because he did a 6,700 damage combo using Super Kamehameha before I could teleport, stunning me twice. Bad release.

BL tournament?


Forte wrote:Funny that Adhoc party handles lag better than BL though.

If the lag in SBAR is as good as you say, i need to get SBAR and play Gogeta to see how I'd play in a less laggy environment.



Soriphen wrote:SBAR FTW! Adhoc Party still sucks for online though. I need p2p speeds yo.

Shut the fuck you sori. That wasn't a constructive post.

Thalès76 wrote:
too bad in BL you can't teleport easily like any other Budokai games, it actually requires good timing, same thing with deflecting Ki blast.

Yeah it's much harder to TC in BL and whoever says BL has slow movement is high. It's much faster paced then B3 and probably IW too because it's just B3.5. But yeah, faster pace = harder to react and when the DMG ratio is incredibly high in BL. It's not the best combination out there. one EXed <E broly=death

You probably complain because spammers go the best of you mainly because you lack practice and you play BL like any previous Dimps game.

Volienzo wrote: I thought you just needed to mash to teleport in BL? At least that's what most ppl who I (used to) play did, and it worked really well for them.

In fact I would get beat most of the time because I wasn't mashing and would wind up eating more combos than those who mashed with excellence. Although I did play online... due to not having any local comp.

Yeah, idiots on this site said I was an idiot for mashing when TCing because it takes no skill. We already established that I could "predict" or see a TC coming. But countering it in BL, a much faster game than B3, it's just a lot harder.

Volienzo wrote: In my prime I wasn't a horrible player, but then again I played mostly with mid-tier characters and found a way to ki cancel while in AS. If the lag was handled better in BL, I would most likely still play it.



Volienzo wrote:Here's my youtube channel anyway (just search for Burst limit):
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=Volienzo


Not bad.

Soriphen wrote:lmao man, Forte is nonchalant. I always am amused ;P. Anyway, ya'll BL players really need to try SBAR. It's teh epitome of awesome.

Again, as a mod you shouldn't be saying really jumping into fights. Unless you need to end up.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Soriphen on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Arshaq ya dolt, I was joking around. Jeez, you gotta be such an antagonist, eh? If you're really bored, do something else instead of posting exaggerated replies about what you think >___>. You're just gonna get everyone riled up.

Consider this a warning before you get yourself banned.


Last edited by Soriphen on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:13 pm

LOL, we're having this exact convo on MSN.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Thalès76 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Forte wrote:
Thalès76 wrote:
It's the same shit as if I went on Shoryuken.com to bash SF4, which I wouldn't do because it's nonsense. Who cares about lag? I never played any fighting game online, I always play against people I know. And the ki system, too bad in BL you can't teleport easily like any other Budokai games, it actually requires good timing, same thing with deflecting Ki blast (I ain't talking about SBAR I haven't played the game). You probably complain because spammers go the best of you mainly because you lack practice and you play BL like any previous Dimps game.

ok bro

Dude just shut up if you have nothing to say

And Sori I don't feel like paying 160$ for a PSP just for one game.
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Heromaster111 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Forte wrote:
Just two weeks ago at a tournament I played someone else who knew how to cancel and actually got perfected by Teen Gohan, because he did a 6,700 damage combo using Super Kamehameha before I could teleport, stunning me twice. Bad release.

BL tournament?

considering he was talking about IW just before I would assume IW.

_________________
Asuka Langley Soryu-God's gift to anime and quite possibly.....the world
avatar
Heromaster111
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Gender : Male
Posts : 241
Battle Power : 231
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Sylacauga, AL don't worry I know it sucks
Zodiac Signs : Virgo Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Soriphen on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Thalès76 wrote:
Forte wrote:
Thalès76 wrote:
It's the same shit as if I went on Shoryuken.com to bash SF4, which I wouldn't do because it's nonsense. Who cares about lag? I never played any fighting game online, I always play against people I know. And the ki system, too bad in BL you can't teleport easily like any other Budokai games, it actually requires good timing, same thing with deflecting Ki blast (I ain't talking about SBAR I haven't played the game). You probably complain because spammers go the best of you mainly because you lack practice and you play BL like any previous Dimps game.

ok bro

Dude just shut up if you have nothing to say

And Sori I don't feel like paying 160$ for a PSP just for one game.

Oh yeaaaah...I keep forgetting some people don't have PSP. TIME TO STEAL TEH MUNEYZ ;P.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Heromaster111 wrote:

considering he was talking about IW just before I would assume IW.

no offence but you suck. bad Forte, if you get 6k dmg on if in IW, a game where the DMG scaling is ridiculous. You must suck...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Thalès76 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:06 am

Lol really, and you should be able to teleport before T Gohan can land a 6,700 combo.

I landed a 7000dmg combo with Gohan against the AI and it's because the CPU is to stupid to teleport when he has 3 bars of Ki.
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by TS Aneila on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:12 am

no offence but you suck. bad Forte, if you get 6k dmg on if in IW, a game where the DMG scaling is ridiculous. You must suck...

Actually Teen Gohans R/T ultimate will do 2k+ damage no matter what, you could loop it infinitely off fatigue and the damage wont drop.

Forte doesn't suck, and he is a very solid player at fighting games that really matter.

Lol really, and you should be able to teleport before T Gohan can land a 6,700 combo.

I landed a 7000dmg combo with Gohan against the AI and it's because the CPU is to stupid to teleport when he has 3 bars of Ki.

My friend has killed me with Teen Gohans SK before and the skill difference between us is massive( in my favour), it's very possible.

If this turns into a "bash forte cuz he dun play loldbz" thread I will close it.
avatar
TS Aneila
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 86
Battle Power : 97
Join date : 2009-09-15
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Forte on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 am

Heromaster111 wrote:
Forte wrote:
Just two weeks ago at a tournament I played someone else who knew how to cancel and actually got perfected by Teen Gohan, because he did a 6,700 damage combo using Super Kamehameha before I could teleport, stunning me twice. Bad release.

BL tournament?

considering he was talking about IW just before I would assume IW.

It was actually Smash & BB, which I won =D. Someone else there just happened to play IW, so we played a few matches. Super kamehameha does like 2.3k damage and instant stuns. Scaling doesn't help.



Back on topic: How was it being trapped in the world of 7 months ago Arshaq?
avatar
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 39
Battle Power : 30
Join date : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Thalès76 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:11 am

TS Aneila wrote:
no offence but you suck. bad Forte, if you get 6k dmg on if in IW, a game where the DMG scaling is ridiculous. You must suck...

Actually Teen Gohans R/T ultimate will do 2k+ damage no matter what, you could loop it infinitely off fatigue and the damage wont drop.

Forte doesn't suck, and he is a very solid player at fighting games that really matter.

Lol really, and you should be able to teleport before T Gohan can land a 6,700 combo.

I landed a 7000dmg combo with Gohan against the AI and it's because the CPU is to stupid to teleport when he has 3 bars of Ki.

My friend has killed me with Teen Gohans SK before and the skill difference between us is massive( in my favour), it's very possible.

If this turns into a "bash forte cuz he dun play loldbz" thread I will close it.

Don't you think I give a fuck if Forte plays DBZ, just like I don't give a fuck if he's good at other fighting games. And lol at fighting games that real matter, what does that mean? In SF4 you can win by pressing one button, see any Sagat vs Zangief fights. In here we talk DBZ, if he bash the games for no reason I will put him in his place.

Feel free to close the thread anyways you're one of those mods who have less post than me and act like they are the boss.

Seriously i've had enough with the fucking faggot gamers on this site, I thought this was DB Competitive not other shitty fighting games.
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by TS Aneila on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 am

Sigh*

The ignorance, topic closed.
avatar
TS Aneila
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 86
Battle Power : 97
Join date : 2009-09-15
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burst Limit 2 n*ggaz

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum