Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

just how deep is BL?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: just how deep is BL?

Post by devilmaggot666 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:42 pm

a few jabs were thrown, the fight was pretty steady and suddenly arshaq throws a right hook, is thtb hurt? we'll be right back after this commercial from our sponsors...
devilmaggot666
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 pm

As expected...you didn't understand a word I said.

Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TS Aneila on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 pm

This wasn't a troll/Toke Jopic? Oh well.
TS Aneila
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 97
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Oh nice one Aneila. Real mature.

And Tay, i laugh at you and I laugh at how condescending you act. The only one who has the right to act condescending on this site when BL is mentioned is Zeus.

I'm sorry, but you're mediocre at best in BL and you have no idea what you're talking about. I laugh at your and everyone else's feeble attempt at using the previous Budokai infrastructure to come up with strategies or whatnot.

You guys "tested" Burst Limit, and true it doesn't have as much depth of whatnot. But it has a lot more than you make it seem, if I recall correctly: i play BL here, not you.

Until you get it through your head BL is a combo drive game because of the ki system and combos and speed are the two predominating factors in BL. I can't respect you or your opinion.

Anyhow, combos are in essence an easy way to win, land a combo, if you're fast, land a harder combo, do a butt-load of dmg, and you'll find yourself having a minimum of two-three bar advantage.

Now, speed, well since BL has limited choices and ki regens really fast, I guess we better be able to out prioritize the other person.

All you talk about is the gay spamming in BL, true, it's broken. But, you made your strats and arguments around that. Believe or not, some stopped spamming and learned to cancel.

So until you wake up and realize you're at best a little nerd who can recite shit and i'm the jock who can actually do the shit, don't bother replying.

Back to top Go down

Post by TS Aneila on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 am

Oh nice one Aneila. Real mature.

What? You always talk about how your such an awesome troll. I thought you were just trolling like usually, especially since there's like 5 BL topics about how pro you are and how we are all wrong. We heard you the first time, stop making these topics.
TS Aneila
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 97
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:19 am

Nah, i'm not really a good troll. Gimme a few years.

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 am

Lol, another one of your infamous nonsensical rants.

Arshaq wrote:And Tay, i laugh at you and I laugh at how condescending you act. The only one who has the right to act condescending on this site when BL is mentioned is Zeus.
Whoever said I was condescending? I was just giving facts...and you don't like those facts, it seems.

I'm sorry, but you're mediocre at best in BL and you have no idea what you're talking about. I laugh at your and everyone else's feeble attempt at using the previous Budokai infrastructure to come up with strategies or whatnot.
And you bring up my abilities in BL why? Not to mention, you have even less of an idea as to why BL isn't even that deep.

You guys "tested" Burst Limit, and true it doesn't have as much depth of whatnot. But it has a lot more than you make it seem, if I recall correctly: i play BL here, not you.
>_> Ooooookay.

Until you get it through your head BL is a combo drive game because of the ki system and combos and speed are the two predominating factors in BL. I can't respect you or your opinion.
It's not a combo-driven game. How can you call it combo-driven when the ki system makes it so that at high level play, there are almost no inescapable combos since you're rarely going to catch a good player with good defense at less than 1 ki bar? I can't respect your opinion because you still have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about.

Anyhow, combos are in essence an easy way to win, land a combo, if you're fast, land a harder combo, do a butt-load of dmg, and you'll find yourself having a minimum of two-three bar advantage.
...That can be said for a fuckload of other games.

Now, speed, well since BL has limited choices and ki regens really fast, I guess we better be able to out prioritize the other person.
NAWWWWW YA THINK? We've known that since Rush/Slam was introduced to fucking Shin Budokai.

All you talk about is the gay spamming in BL, true, it's broken. But, you made your strats and arguments around that. Believe or not, some stopped spamming and learned to cancel.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Please, somebody here find posts where I even talked about this 'spamming' shindig he talks about. I said nothing about 'spamming'...if you're referring to zoning (which =/= spamming LMFAO), then yeah, that's what I was talking about since it's a much bigger presence in this game than other Dimps games.

So until you wake up and realize you're at best a little nerd who can recite shit and i'm the jock who can actually do the shit, don't bother replying.
How about you learn to get your shit right for a change? How about you realize that combos =/= depth?

And sidenote, I didn't know little nerds could bench 250 and squat 435 CLEANLY LOL.

Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lishenron on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:34 pm

How about you learn to get your shit right for a change? How about you realize that combos =/= depth?

And sidenote, I didn't know little nerds could bench 250 and squat 435 CLEANLY LOL.[/quote]

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Holy shit Tay is DEEEZED. Anyway, this topic has run its course guys. I'm gonna close it with that epic ending Li gave. Time for the famous Tay red font!

..::Closed::..

Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2