Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap

4 posters

Go down

Cap Empty Cap

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 pm

that was an immature way to handle things. Just because you have mod powers, you can't just ban me when i post something you don't like or actually sound smart for a chance.

Anyways, since this is HFIL, you can't edit my posts.

So i came across this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qqLl0tb_8U

Now after a day of playing Budokai 3, Cap said i sucked at fighting and whatnot and I just took it as constructive criticism. But then i watch the video and Cap is just being a hypocrite because he's not tcing.

Now you might be tired and the tv might be lagging.

-I constantly play online in the lag.
-Cold hands are worse than sleepy. Your fingers can't move at all.

No i'd really appreciate it if you didn't compare me to yourself or whatever because clearly my skill level is much higher than yours was after you played B3 for about two years.

rant over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cap Empty Re: Cap

Post by GVgogeta102 Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 am

lol.I wonder if he really owned cap ?
GVgogeta102
GVgogeta102
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 140
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 am

The Goku player was pretty good at that tournament, he played well, threw out those Kamehamehas when needed, he played smart.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am

Are we talking about the video i posted?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Listen kiddo you looked up an old video to try and degrade my capability.You found one video where everyone knows we were dealing with a bunch of extenuating circumstances and NOW your trying to pass it off as if thats some sort of measuring stick for my skill compared to yours

Why?

Because deep down you know your a complete scrub with no real skill playing a shitty game where nobody has half the ability of the people playing the real games.Thats why nobody on this takes you or BL seriously.I mean come on you dont see me making topics whining about other posters and honestly if i wanted to make fun of your lack of skill I could put up any video you have ever made and laugh at the mechanical way you slog through a mediocre match mechanically doing the same pattern of cancels with no concept of where the opponent is or what they are doing.

I can teach a monkey to cancel as "good" as you can but I couldnt teach either of you to play fighting games
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 372
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

We'll see how well I fight when BL2 come out. I'm saving most of these quotes and bidding my time. You'll be pretty embarassed when you saw how "well" they members here will do against me or Zeus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Arshaq wrote:We'll see how well I fight when BL2 come out. I'm saving most of these quotes and bidding my time. You'll be pretty embarassed when you saw how "well" they members here will do against me or Zeus.

Im betting Zeus might be pretty good at least compared to you.You have no instincts and are just a cheap mechanically imitation of good players sitting around desperate for our approval whining when you dont get it and pathetically sucking up to whatever mod wasent around when you lash out like a impotent child.

You know like you did when you started insulting Sori for doing something in SB you never could
or at me for just being honest when I say you really arent that good anything in general
or Tay the guy that owns the site
or pretty much everyone on the site like Anelia or Bond none of which take anything you say seriously and spend all their time laughing at you but are mature enough to tolerate your existent no matter how whiny or annoying you act

Matter of fact your the ONLY poster in the entire history of the community who didnt get along with everyone.Where despite occasional spats has always come together for something bigger

Its because your not here for the community or the love of the game your hear trying to glut your own ego which has been CONSTANTLY crushed by the knowledge your playing the little league game and the idea that everyone else on the site is just plain better than you.These are the action of an inferior human being who digs his own grave while singing his own praises

If a BL2 comes out fixes the online the ^E spamming the turtling the
horribad movement the glitches the way only 3 chains are useable per
character and the wonky physics that didnt work in SB and dont work in
BL then maybe we will play it and again prove your superior
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm

and i'll start respecting people when they treat me with respect. I don't have beef with Thales even if he bashes on certain aspects of BL because A: he's not a giant douche B: he shows a little respect and acknowledges my canceling at the least.

So you need people to respect you to not be a douche? How much more stuck up can you get you 12 year old asshole. And being an asshole is the wrong way about trying to get respect but then I bet you wouldn't know that. Go do the world a favor and go blow yourself up or something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Arshaq wrote:You seem to show a lot of knowledge for a game you haven't played, i'll ignore that little slip Cappie. Now back go doing an infinite on a fatigues cpu. Smile

and i'll start respecting people when they treat me with respect. I don't have beef with Thales even if he bashes on certain aspects of BL because A: he's not a giant douche B: he shows a little respect and acknowledges my canceling at the least.

I bet you any money I can cancel better than you and yes it matters as BL is more combo driven than previous installments.

umm you mis-spelled "Turtle driven"

Just because you write "Combo driven" iin a few of your posts doesnt mean the game itself changes.It still sucks.The rest of my post stands unassailed.Your a nobody desperate for attention and should be IP banned form this board

or worse forced to do a BL tier list that people actually believe
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Har har, more accurate than your tier lists. I love how you make tier list based on gameplay from CPU. I actually based mine on actual gameplay. Fail analogy is fail. Cpus are used for the rough draft, not the polished version.

Speaking of which, this is why so many IW videos are posted on a weekly basis cap. I see it's still alive. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Arshaq, give it a rest, lmfao.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Tay, i'm not lol cap is a pathetic little pussy. he enjoys making fun of me and i'm not even close to sucking as much as him.

apparently he banned me because i did onto him what he did onto me. kinda sad no? he has no patience and can't handle life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Amusing since you cant debate me on why my tier list is wrong.Because lying as usual

Ban this fat fuck from our site Tay and dont let him just go whining to whatever mod wasent around at the time like he always does to get out of bans
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Amusing since you cant debate me on why my tier list is wrong. why i suck. and why bl sucks. enjoy living in a "IW fanboy world" thar cap?

demod him, he keeps abusing his power and in all honesty, this site needs 1-2 mods. Not 7.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Him or me make your choice.The guy that helped build the community or some obnoxious shit everyone hates

Im perfectly willing to leave the site erase every post ive ever contributed and wipe out every contribution ive made to the community.Im sure Arsahq wwould be willing to as well assuming he ever had any to begin with

also your tier list is wrong because its based on playing a shitty game with lag

You suck because you have no sense for fighting games in general didnt know half the terms we commonly use until we gentle explain them and mechanically go through the motions of playing while not really innovating more than adding a couple hits in a combo

Burst Limit sucks because its a slow turtle friendly game dominated by ^E has overly fast Ki regeneration glitches that let you dodge out of hit stun and some of the worst online which was SUPPOSED to be the reason why were going to play it at all

I win

Last edited by TrollCapAmerica on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Clever, do what you want. If youre going to leave, it's better that way. You play a game maybe 5 people still play. We wouldn't lose too much. I mean you're usefulness ran it's course. You're old and decrepit now, let the new gen take over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Edit it however many times you'd like. Iw is a horrible game, a dead game, that only you touch. I'm waiting for some videos or fights or ocmbos...

still waiting. goes to show you how shitty that game truly is, comes out later than BL and dies out faster! That's a real riotz, should tell you just how shitty that little league game of yours is if a "Burst Limit sucks because its a slow turtle friendly game dominated by
^E has overly fast Ki regeneration glitches that let you dodge out of
hit stun and some of the worst online which was SUPPOSED to be the
reason why were going to play it at all"
is much more alive.

and i win Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GVgogeta102 Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Arshaq wrote:Edit it however many times you'd like. Iw is a horrible game, a dead game, that only you touch. I'm waiting for some videos or fights or ocmbos...

still waiting. goes to show you how shitty that game truly is, comes out later than BL and dies out faster! That's a real riotz, should tell you just how shitty that little league game of yours is if a "Burst Limit sucks because its a slow turtle friendly game dominated by
is much more alive.

and i win Very Happy
AND ARSH........................

Cap Win_button

cap got...............

Cap Owned910
GVgogeta102
GVgogeta102
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 140
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:53 am

Arshaq wrote:Edit it however many times you'd like. Iw is a horrible game, a dead game, that only you touch. I'm waiting for some videos or fights or ocmbos...

is much more alive.

and i win Very Happy

You lie again and pretend like your game isnt the SFl:Movie of the franchise

Very cute

also your tier list is wrong because its based on playing a shitty game with lag

You
suck because you have no sense for fighting games in general didnt know
half the terms we commonly use until we gentle explain them and
mechanically go through the motions of playing while not really
innovating more than adding a couple hits in a combo

Burst Limit
sucks because its a slow turtle friendly game dominated by ^E has
overly fast Ki regeneration glitches that let you dodge out of hit stun
and some of the worst online which was SUPPOSED to be the reason why
were going to play it at all
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica