Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im just bored and curious

2 posters

Go down

im just bored and curious Empty im just bored and curious

Post by ekimhclew Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:31 am

ok im just curious... whats your best character? favorite character? the character you find the funnest to play with?

and why? what makes him your best/favorite/funnest? whats your fighting style like with him etc.

my best character is teen gohan. hes just so fucking fast and does hella damage lol and i have the most experience with him. also his >>RRS is very useful in a lot of different ways. i like his >SSS chain, and the

my favorite character to play with would have to be either frieza or bardock. frieza is just so ruthless lol and i like his chains a lot especially >SSSS and <RRRR. also a <RS- is nice sometimes lol

now for me the funnest character would have to be bardock. hands down. i love his cancels, hes easily by best cancelling character. i like all of his cancels. RRRS-, SSS-, >SSS-, and <RS- are all good. plus his >>RR chains into a charged HS (but only from the front)

Last edited by ekimhclew on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 am; edited 3 times in total
ekimhclew
ekimhclew
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 94
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

im just bored and curious Empty Re: im just bored and curious

Post by Thalès76 Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 am

My favorite character in this game is Piccolo, here's why..

He has 5 different starters. >>R is his worse starter, >R has good range and decent priority. <S works great on bigger characters and had insane range, S has great prority, >S is probably his best starter.

Piccolo's best practical combo from the front deals 2600 dmg, so he's not a really high dmg character. But on VSE alone he can do 2500+dmg, since VS is chargeable you can guard break and continue with the VSE fest, we found out he could do up to 20.

His >E is kinda fast too, overall Piccolo is a solid character.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by ekimhclew Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 am

ya i hate fighting piccolo im terrible against him. those stretchy arms fuck with me lol
ekimhclew
ekimhclew
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 94
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down