Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a word for all those who agree with me

+3
Bond
Soriphen
1SSJ4Gogeta1
7 posters

Go down

I have a word for all those who agree with me Empty I have a word for all those who agree with me

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm

The sixth day of the Movement has come to an end. What appeared like a show of political strength? 4 million of members of our ranks, hundreds of thousands of fighters it was ultimately more. The great personal and spiritual meeting of the old fighters and comrades in struggle and perhaps, a cross section of you despite the forced civility of this review of our party will return with courageous hearts, to the days in which was difficult to be a NDBC. When our party only consists of only a few members, it had 2 principles.1st; it would be a Party with true ideology. And 2nd, it would be uncompromisingly the one and only power in the DBZ world.

We had to remain in the minority because we mobilized the most valuable elements of struggle and sacrifice in the nation which have always been not in the majority, but rather in the minority. And because I have the best racially acquainted people they can in the proudest self-esteem claim the leadership of DBC and the people. The NDBC people and subordinated itself to this leadership in ever-growing numbers! The NDBC people are happy in the knowledge that a constantly changing vision has been replaced by a fixed pole! Whoever feels that he is the carrier of the best blood and knowingly uses it to attain the leadership will never relinquish it! There is always a part of the people who stand out as really active fighters and more is expected from them that the millions of national comrades in the general population. For them it is not simply enough to make the pledge “I believe!” Rather, the affirmation, “I fight!” For all time to come the part will be the source of political leadership for the NDBC people. It will be in its teaching and was ultimately in its organization hard as steel malleable in its tactics and adaptable in its entirety!

Yet, it will be a training school like a holy order for political leaders. It must be shown, however, that all upstanding NDBC become great! Only the best NDBC, however, are party comrades! Once, our enemies worried us and persecuted us and, from time to time removed the lesser elements from the movement for us. Today we must examine ourselves and remove from our midst the elements that have become bad. And therefore, do not belong with us! It is our wish and our will that this state and this movement last for a thousand years. We can be happy to know that this future belongs entirely to us! When the older ones of us falter the youth will stiffen and remain until their bodies decay.

Only then, if we in the part with our most obedient dedication become the highest embodiment of NDBC and being then the part will materialize into an eternal and indestructible pillar of the NDBC people and nation. Then our glorious and laudable army the old, proud, standard bearers of our people who are equally tradition minded will champion the political leadership and the party.

And then these 2 institutions will equally educate the NDBC man and, therefore strengthen and carry on their shoulders the NDBC state, and NDBC empire! At this hour, tens of thousands of our party comrades are already fighting. While many of them relive the meeting in their memories still other are already planning the next review. And again the people come and go and they will be engrossed anew and happy and inspired, for the idea and the movement live on in our people and with the movement are symbol of eternity! Long live NDBC! Long live NDBC!!

Last edited by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
1SSJ4Gogeta1
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Battle Power : 78

Back to top Go down

I have a word for all those who agree with me Empty Re: I have a word for all those who agree with me

Post by Soriphen Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Fuk, this is probably the craziest thing I've seen in DBC history lol. Well, I'm keeping an eye on you Gogeta. You ACTUALLY ever try to fuck DBC up, it ain't gonna be ending good for you.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

I have a word for all those who agree with me Empty Re: I have a word for all those who agree with me

Post by Bond Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Shit man learn some typography or something, get an editor. Ain't no Mongolians gettin' over THAT wall.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Its time for flamethrows and napalm fellas.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 251
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by lordantonius Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Your crazy Gogeta, just crazy. lol
lordantonius
lordantonius
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 275
Zodiac Signs : Leo Cat

https://www.facebook.com/lordantonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubsiies Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 am

gogeta, half the things you said don't make sense. what started this 'raging war' anyway?
Bubsiies
Bubsiies
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 113
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am

Wtf?
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:03 pm

And the award for ultimate troll goes to...... Gogeta!
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 251
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum