Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:49 pm

avatar
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Gender : Male
Posts : 79
Battle Power : 78
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Soriphen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Lol....Hey Gogeta, you could even change your name to NDBC if ya want ;P. Anyway, what the hell do ya want...say it outright and simple and don't hoax some shit please.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Nnamz on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 pm

.............That was awesome!

I'm with you Gogeta! Vive la Resistance!!!!
avatar
Nnamz
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Male
Posts : 87
Battle Power : 85
Join date : 2010-04-09
Location : MTL
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by lordantonius on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Wow Gogeta just wow, keep making me lmfao.
avatar
lordantonius
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 301
Battle Power : 275
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : Santa Clarita, CA
Zodiac Signs : Leo Cat

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/lordantonius

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Soriphen wrote:Lol....Hey Gogeta, you could even change your name to NDBC if ya want ;P. Anyway, what the hell do ya want...say it outright and simple and don't hoax some shit please.

I already told you loyalists.... I needed increase in security... Some sort of leadership powers or something like that.


Nnamz wrote:.............That was awesome!

I'm with you Gogeta! Vive la Resistance!!!!

Thanks!! Would you like to join the group then??
avatar
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Gender : Male
Posts : 79
Battle Power : 78
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Soriphen on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Ahh kk then. Like mod powers or admin powers? Looks like communism to me.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Thalès76 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:02 am

I will join if you pay me.
avatar
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Soriphen on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:23 am

^^^^What he said.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by TrollCapAmerica on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 am

Come on Brick you know you wanna hug me
avatar
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 352
Battle Power : 372
Join date : 2009-09-15
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Bubsiies on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 am

omfg gogeta lmfao!!
so gg man.. love the choice of music lol!
avatar
Bubsiies
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Female
Posts : 115
Battle Power : 113
Join date : 2010-03-18
Location : North Carolina
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Nnamz on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:13 pm

1SSJ4Gogeta1 wrote:
Soriphen wrote:Lol....Hey Gogeta, you could even change your name to NDBC if ya want ;P. Anyway, what the hell do ya want...say it outright and simple and don't hoax some shit please.

I already told you loyalists.... I needed increase in security... Some sort of leadership powers or something like that.


Nnamz wrote:.............That was awesome!

I'm with you Gogeta! Vive la Resistance!!!!

Thanks!! Would you like to join the group then??

Ya! How do i do that?
avatar
Nnamz
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Male
Posts : 87
Battle Power : 85
Join date : 2010-04-09
Location : MTL
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Soriphen on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:28 pm

WAIT WUT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Nnamz wrote:
1SSJ4Gogeta1 wrote:
Soriphen wrote:Lol....Hey Gogeta, you could even change your name to NDBC if ya want ;P. Anyway, what the hell do ya want...say it outright and simple and don't hoax some shit please.

I already told you loyalists.... I needed increase in security... Some sort of leadership powers or something like that.


Nnamz wrote:.............That was awesome!

I'm with you Gogeta! Vive la Resistance!!!!

Thanks!! Would you like to join the group then??

Ya! How do i do that?

ok man i included you into the NDBC!! it would help to show support if you have the ndbc logo on ur profile on this or chatango or both!!
avatar
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Gender : Male
Posts : 79
Battle Power : 78
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Natalie on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 am

i will never give u my body! D: i wont give up! yo and dont make me shoot ur toy plains and ships pl0x
avatar
Natalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Battle Power : 17
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by KingDiamond on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Is this the 5 o'clock free crack givaway?
avatar
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 313
Battle Power : 250
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Bishop CA
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Natalie on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:58 pm

no its only 2.58
avatar
Natalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Battle Power : 17
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by lordantonius on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 am

Natalie wrote:i will never give u my body! D: i wont give up! yo and dont make me shoot ur toy plains and ships pl0x

lmao. Nat that was a good one. *High Fives*
avatar
lordantonius
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 301
Battle Power : 275
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : Santa Clarita, CA
Zodiac Signs : Leo Cat

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/lordantonius

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Nnamz on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 pm

bump lol
avatar
Nnamz
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Male
Posts : 87
Battle Power : 85
Join date : 2010-04-09
Location : MTL
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Bond on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:43 am

Nnamz wrote:bump lol

avatar
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 265
Battle Power : 289
Join date : 2009-10-15
Location : Australia
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Bubsiies on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Bond wrote:
Nnamz wrote:bump lol



avatar
Bubsiies
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Female
Posts : 115
Battle Power : 113
Join date : 2010-03-18
Location : North Carolina
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Nnamz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 am

Bubb1es wrote:
Bond wrote:
Nnamz wrote:bump lol




avatar
Nnamz
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Male
Posts : 87
Battle Power : 85
Join date : 2010-04-09
Location : MTL
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Bubsiies on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 am

avatar
Bubsiies
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Female
Posts : 115
Battle Power : 113
Join date : 2010-03-18
Location : North Carolina
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Nnamz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 am

wtf is that???????????????????????????
avatar
Nnamz
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Male
Posts : 87
Battle Power : 85
Join date : 2010-04-09
Location : MTL
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Bubsiies on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Nnamz wrote:wtf is that???????????????????????????
im not sure exactly, but isn't it adorable?
avatar
Bubsiies
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Female
Posts : 115
Battle Power : 113
Join date : 2010-03-18
Location : North Carolina
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by GVgogeta102 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 am

Very Happy Entertaining video... a bit weird though. Neutral
avatar
GVgogeta102
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 165
Battle Power : 140
Join date : 2009-11-11
Location : up ur @$$
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE NDBC!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum