Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Raikoh Ogawa on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:21 am

Ok, I wasn't pissed off before...but now I am. Let me start from my first ban by Hero-master. A couple of months ago I was in shoutbox with Hero and Aneila, discussing T6's online sytem. I said it was horrible "at that time it was mind you", and that the game should be played offline. Apparently, I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion on that oh so "sensitive topic," and was banned accordingly. Now, lets skip ahead to when Arshaq was going to get banned again by Hero and the other corrupt mods. I tried to reason with Tay and to tell him that some if not all of the mods decide to abuse the powers that they are entitled. After about five messages late he decided to be disobliging in me asking to list the mods of this site and to put a "0" by his/her name. This is the topic by the way: http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com/news-f1/serious-discussion-everyone-read-t353.htm


As was said by Gogeta: "Here are some things I know. Arshaq claims to be banned by certain mods for having a disagreeing opinion on something and he also claims to be banned for being middle eastern. I don't know if this is true but Arshaq says it is. Also, I beleive that even though Arshaq creates arguments in Chatango, the mods shouldn't continue the argument if they will just result in banning Arshaq. Mods should keep their feelings from interfering in what is right." To finish that statement in my opinion it should be "what is right, what is fair, what is opinionated, and not what is wrong." Going to my first bolded statement one can take notice to the fact that a similar event has happened to me aswell. Now, either i'm experiencing hyper dementia here or there is a consecutive pattern in work. Lets keep going, shall we?

Three weeks later I decide to get on shoutbox and talk to the guys about what happened to Arshaq. TrollCapAmerica cuts me off by saying that "he dug his own grave and I don't want to discuss this any further." I ask him why and he does not answer me back. I ask him again, and much to my dismail he completely ignores me because apparently I was banned again for some very vague and to this day, unkown reason. In my head I really could care less, but I was thinking that this crap shouldn't keep going on so I decide to contact Tay.

When I contact Tay and tell him what happened to me, he doesn't even bat an eye at my story and says "I don't have enough evidence to ban him Raikoh." I then proceeded to send him a message saying that he should question Cap on what exactly happened during my time in the Shoutbox. To add injury to insult, he does not even reply back to me. I was extremely pissed off, but I held my composure and just decide to flea the site for a month or two.

I come back to DBC after awhile and see Troll talking about President Obama. Now, its fine to disagree with some of the decisions the president has made. Truthfully, you could disagree with every word he says and I would not even bat an eye. When you insult the man and his integrity, however, then I have a problem. And yes I voted for him because he was an over-qualified African-American who originated from Honolulu Hawaii. I couldn't take any more of the Bushes, the Reagans', and the Mccains'. I wanted something more not only because i'm an educated black man and I want the generation after me to experience a miracle of God himself, but I also voted for him because he is HARVARD educated. Back to the topic now.

We continued to argue, an argument which turned into many death threats and "F U's." He eventually threatened to ban me, as do all mods when they can't have it their way. Much to my surprise however, he said that he would allow me to stay only to allow the "ignorance" to continue. Then more death threats, an insult, a pseudo border line racial remark, and then finally more insults. His main gripe with me was that I looked down on him because he was and still is poor. Not only that, but apparently I criticized him on the fact that he is a crossdresser and that he lives with his mom. Not only that, but also the fact that he can afford to share his tourney expedintures with us "recent by the way," yet not be able to pay for the bus. Well, I don't know and frankly I don't give two shakes of my di*k.

Let us do a timeskip now. I take another journey away from DBC and come to find that Gogeta deserted us. Now Gogeta from what I could tell was a pretty cool guy, albeit a little weird at times "as we all are." First I find him telling Bubbles about his life and how he needs a woman. I tried to help him out and I hope it had some effect on him. We all have bumps along our journey to life's end, and he was experiencing a small speed bump. Back to the narrative; A couple weeks later like I said Gogeta deserted us and formed this "New Dragon Ball Central." I have no idea why he did that, but if I was a gambling man i'd say he did that because he felt he wasn't being treated fairly by the DBC mods and Tay. This isn't written in stone either by the way, it was only guessed upon.

Now let us fast foward to yesterday night. I came into the shoutbox "just like I did with Hero and Aneila," and decided to say that while Super Street Fighter 4 is indeed fun, I feel as though it takes far less skill than the likes of T6, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, and Dead Or Alive 4. Everybody thought I was "trolling" when I said that, however this was most definitely not the case. I proceeded to offer Soriphen and Sowned a challenge. That challenge was to name atleast ten Super Street Fighter 4 difficult and taxing tactics. They offered "17", and of those 17 only 6 or 7 were actually developed with the inclusion of Super Street Fighter 4. Now, I decided to say that Tekken 6 had the game mechanic known as "cross ups" dwelling within it. I immediately showed Soriphen the video, and he said that I was right although the name was "wrong." I immediately informed to him that different games have different game lingo. Sowned asks me to do the same thing, in which I not only give him an entire website full of Tactics and strategies, but I also listed said tactics on the Shoutbox.

Now I know about Street Fighter 4 websites too, like:http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/dec/18/ssf4-character-select-screen-more-shots/.
Anyway, barring all that I then proceeded to request another challenge. That challenge was that we post combo videos and compare skill that way. I was immediately "loled" off the face of the planet. Hero Master decided to supposedly join and "aid" my argument. Eventually, I suffered insult upon insult until Soriphen and Sowned realized that it was both of their collective bedtimes and that they should get offline.

Finally, it is time to discuss tonight. The debate apparently continued not too long after I entered the room. If I remember correctly, it started with me asking Sowned if he had read my article since I had agreed to read his "even if it comes from sonichurricane.com-hurr derrp." He then proceeded to continue the countless managery of insults just long enough for Soriphen to continue and for TrollCapAmerica to stick his nose in things. Everybody else was just trying to let the argument die down. Even I after a point was tired of arguing with man children. I thought I had been arguing with men so thats why I got so flustered with the countless barrage of insults from the 2 and a half stooges. The half being Troll, although I don't feel the need to discuss that any further. Anywho, as I proceeded to talk to KingDiamond about Dead Or Alive 4 and me wanting to return to it, Hero decided to interrupt me and tell me to "stfu Ranko." I asked why, and he said because I was a "Nintendo Fangirl"....even though I only like Nintendo for Deadspace and the Jump Series. Sowned then takes the initiative to call me out of my name aswell. Soriphen eventually jumps on the bandwagon of idiots "four in total", and proceeds to continue the childishness. I eventually get a bad feeling and decide to refresh my tab, only to find that my hunch had been right. I was, in fact, banned again for God know's what reason(s).

Now that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm done with DBC and i'm sure as hell done with its community. DBC has digressed into nothing but a SSF4 loving teen tinychat jerk fest. Nobody here even plays Dragonball Z games anymore except for IW and SBAR, two titles which are quite frankly forgotten. I'm so tired of half-assed mods making decisions on a whim and also banning people on a whim. I'm tired of insecure grown men like Hero, Sori, and Troll trying to persistently pester an underage girl simply because they can't take their eyes off the porn websites and their hands off their manhoods long enough to actually realize that their is someone for everyone. I'm tired of annoying ass fanboys contradicting every piece of evidence you have to offer on why the other's game is a tad bit harder to master. I'm tired of it, in fact i'm sick and tired of it. Give me Arshaq's fate and ban me from this hell hole you call a "DBC" centric site. I don't care who does it, but this is my last time being here. My final words are below these paragraphs.

To Soriphen: Your stupidity and impulsiveness continues to amaze me to this day. First of all your an over opinionated ass whipe who seeks to subjugate everyone to the banhammer if they don't comply with your wishes or demands. Your just as bad as Hero was when Aneila was still visiting this site regularly. By the way, if you are not going to purchase Super Street Fighter 4 shut your fucking uneducated ass up and stick to Red Dead Redemption. Don't criticize me on my gaming skills when you don't even own the motherfucking game you ding bat who sucks his own dick after watching his brother naked right before his eyes.

To Heromaster: Asuka is not real and neither is Haruhi. Shave your neckbeard and find an actual in real life woman. Trust me, they are not that hard to find. And no, Bubbles does not count.

To Troll: For starters, get out of your mother's house. Your a college kid for Christ's sake, have some dignity and stop shaming your family by living with your mom constantly. Also, your a man not a tranny. If you wanna be a tranny, get the sex change and learn to suck cock too. If not though, dress like a man and take pictures like one. Also, how about you get your priorites straight and stop going to tourneys, save money for a car, and stop catching the bus to campus you clusterfuck.

To Aneila: I don't know you too well, but I do know your a bitch. I doubt your reading this, but if so control your temper. Try not to be a bitch to a guy you just met, even on the internet. Your first words to me were "Fuck off dumbass," and I hadn't as so much even met you fully. If you act like that in real life, I hope you have a nice submissive man able to calm you down. For future reference, men don't like this type of woman. Well, we do...but in small doses to be honest. Here is the woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NvFgoAKOhI

To Sowned: Your like Soriphen's twin brother. You guys are so close its like I can feel both of you but fucking each other from my LCD monitor. Stay weak and stay proud you shit prick.

To KingDiamond: Your cool, I have you gamertag so we'll be talking too.

To Bubbles: Stay strong kid, and also...troll these guys harder. Its fun to watch sometimes, nerd virgins am I right Bubbles? By the way, was that you who added me on Xbox Live last night? If so, cool. If not, add me if you want to. My Gamertag is Raikoh Ogawa.

To Tay: Your just like the rest of the mods, except that you have more power. Your just as corrupt too, especially since you fuck over people's account when your bored. Sorry won't solve everything, especially since if you look at this at a logical vantage, you would only cause far worse damage if you were upset at something or someone. No wonder you couldn't exile any of the mods, they act JUST LIKE YOU. Hurr-Derrp indeed. Nice little dysfunctional family you got here Tay. Also, you bringing in these teenage kids isn't making this any better for fucks sake. How about you be an intelligent fucker and close this fucking site down. Arshaq wasn't the problem, you and your family of dumbshit mods were.

To Gogeta: I have finally opened my eyes mate, and I see why you left.

To Arshaq: We may not like each other, but if you told the truth to Gogeta about being banned...then you were right in this instance. Adios ol' pal, it would look as though we both will be sharing the same fate.

To Zeus106: What's up bro? Looks like i'm going to be on PSN a little bit more lmao.

To Thales: Please follow in my footsteps and leave this accursed site old friend. I can't find the special e for your name so sorry lol.

To Bond: You were cool too, stay frosty Goldeneye. Also, if you want add me as a friend. If not, go figure. You know my PSN by now right?!

To DevilMaggot666: Stay sharp bro. Also if you can, tell Arshaq about this occurence.

Lishenron: You better add me back on your list or i'll bite your cat's nipples off. Stay strong and cool bro.

To everyone else I didn't name: Well if I didn't name you I guess you never really made an impression on me. Anyway, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXfUrT0mthU&feature=related.


My closing videos down below:

Closing song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftxDrStny8&feature=related

Closing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUgbLfLN9AQ&feature=related

I'm going out tomorrow for a night on the town, but know this. DBC is dead, and for all I care it can rot in hell.


Last edited by Raikoh Ogawa on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:15 am; edited 18 times in total
Raikoh Ogawa
Raikoh Ogawa
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Gender : Male
Posts : 38
Battle Power : 47
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : The south

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by KingDiamond on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:38 am

Sorry to see u go Raikoh. Hit me up for some VF.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 313
Battle Power : 250
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Bishop CA
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Raikoh Ogawa on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 am

KingDiamond wrote:Sorry to see u go Raikoh. Hit me up for some VF.

I will mate, but don't worry though. Everyone that I like or that had a brain is on my friends list. By the way, that reminds me to remove Soriphen and Sowned as soon as possible. We'll talk again mate, especially when i'm kicking your ass in VF5 lmao. Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Icon_twisted
Raikoh Ogawa
Raikoh Ogawa
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Gender : Male
Posts : 38
Battle Power : 47
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : The south

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Thalès76 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 am

I'm going to read the whole post later, but I do agree most people here are elitists, i'm just going to say things straight here. I mean you have Sori who was trying to give me advice on a game he doesn't even play and was wrong on all facts. Then left a comment on my drunk session video with Sagat saying «TIGER!TIGER!TIGER!TIGER!TIGER!TIGER UPPERCUT! Am I doing it right?», dude what the hell do you expect when playing Sagat?

You have Sowned the SSF4 fanboy, he fucking think he's god-like and calls everyone else a scrub, c'mon dude grow the fuck up it's just a game. Who's the scrub in the gym little bitch?

To be honest the only reason why I come here is to talk with King, Zeus and maybe two other people. I used to enjoy this site when there was actual people who played DBZ, but now it's just a bunch of teenage girls talking crap.

I don't want to rant here, i'm just saying please mods ban me because after reading this i've realized how much time i've waisted on this site. It's fucking hours everyday I could have spent doing something better, it's fucking pathetic of me to keep coming here I know.

So Raikoh, stay up bro. I'm done too. And I honestly believe nobody cares about me anyway and I never gave a damn about it either, I just think I need to move on.


Last edited by Thalès76 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 329
Battle Power : 310
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Quebec city
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Raikoh Ogawa on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 am

Well first i'd like to say that i'm sorry for mispelling your name there friend. I also want to thank you for being a true friend and seeing my point of view. It is not even DBC anymore, it is SSF4.com with a twist of crossdressing Cap mixed into it ...with a hint of neckbeard Eva' Hero as a garnish. Don't forget the damned teenage appetizers too. It's fucking deplorable man, it really fucking is.


Last edited by Raikoh Ogawa on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Raikoh Ogawa
Raikoh Ogawa
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Gender : Male
Posts : 38
Battle Power : 47
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : The south

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Raikoh Ogawa on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:45 am

Double post but who gives a flying fuck anyway? Tay or whoever the fuck cares now, sticky this fucking topic. Sticky it until this fucking site comes crashing down.

One more thing Cap, you never played Burst Limit in your life because you are too poor right? Well, how can you say it sucks without ever having played it? It is people like you that make this site look like a fucking mud duck. This is why your poor. How about you go down on the totem pole of class and become a tranny hooker for money. That's one job you'll find not only economically swell but physically swell too. Damn i'm good.
Raikoh Ogawa
Raikoh Ogawa
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Gender : Male
Posts : 38
Battle Power : 47
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : The south

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by TrollCapAmerica on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:47 am

Raikoh

Your a fucking pussy

You wouldnt shut up about how much you suck at Street Fighter and how your too stupid for QCF despite the fact nobody in the chat wanting to hear it let alone discuss it with you.We wouldnt lavish attention on you so you spammed more comments about how much you hate Street Fighter despite nobody in the chat caring

This was AFTER you would shut up for an hour about trying to troll a Christian dating site for some reason.Like seriously are you 12?

I could sit here and point out the very legitimate reason SF games consider the pinnacle of fighters and how only whiny pussies complain about them or how you so cleverly cherry picked arguments that ignore flaws of its rival games I could lie and say Tekken is a mindless jugglefest where picking Steve or Eddy and mashing buttons is 90% win

OR I could simply point out that you were banned because you were obnoxiously trolling and trying to start an argument in the chat that nobody actually cared about for a god damn hour straight.Now its followed by a giganitic post still begging for attention from everyone.

Since you never actually DID anything here

GTFO and good riddance
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 352
Battle Power : 372
Join date : 2009-09-15
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Rai.... I just have to say.. you are right about EVERYTHING on this site. This site turned into a gay crap clustered chat site. This site does have CORRUPTED MODS. The mods ban people for no freakin reason. You see.. just about 2 weeks ago i was BANNED by hero because i said Evangelion sucked. Since when did saying Evangelion sucked meant being banned??? THAT IS AN OPINION so mods are not allowed to ban for people stating their opinions. THEN... about 2 days ago SORI banned me becuase he was PISSED at me. Wow.. pissed?? You've got to be kidding me... You can't ban people because you are pissed at them. That is abuse of powers. Like i said before... Mods should not let their feelings interfere with what is right. So after sori banned me, he then dissed me sayin "you mad." Wow, how low can you go with this crap. This is just freakin sad. I mean seriously, this site has gone down hill. The mods ban people for no good reason.

This site is not DBC anymore. This is just a random lame chat site with not value. People don't even play dbz games anymore. They actually just diss them. Ehhh Isn't this site a dbz site? this just doesn't make any sense to me what so ever.

Rai.. You are a good person. You actually cared about protecting other people's rights. You did not deserve all the horrible things these mods have done to you. Believe me... I know what you are going through. I was banned a couple of times for no good reasons. Rai... Stay strong, Don't let these mods put you down... Rise up..and fight these mods until they crumble.

Thales... I say you are a pretty decent person yourself. I have had no problems with you man. As I said about Rai... Stay strong... Don't let anyone get in your way.

As for the corrupt DBC mods... you have brought this upon yourself. All you do is diss other people and ban them for no reason. You guys frankly don't even care. I am deeply disappointed towards the mods. I thought they would one day see the light and actually change. But I see that that won't happen. You DBC mods, You are causing the eventual downfall of DBC. DBC will crumble into the Earth because of your lacking leadership skills. Until I see some Mod changes in this site... I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR DBC AT ALL.

Thank you for everyone's time.
1SSJ4Gogeta1
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Gender : Male
Posts : 79
Battle Power : 78
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Soriphen on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Alright, first off, I own Street Fighter 4. Super Street Fighter 4 is literally the same game with extra characters, additions and minor tweaks. The whole argument we had was about Street Fighter as a whole, not Street Fighter 4.

Second of all, Thales, I was only teasing around...I respect you and if I were to really insult you, I would've just said that line...however, you didn't quote everything I said. I said "TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER UPPERCUT!
Am I doin it right? Lol,
good vid though Wink."
I still complimented your video. Anyway, I'm sorry if it went the wrong way. Also, if I recall, you came to me for SF4 help...I never came to you to give advice except when I commented once on a match vid for something trivial.

Thirdly, Gogeta, you clearly haven't read rule number 2 for this website...

2. No trolling - If you're just posting to annoy or
anger, please, don't post at all.

You were saying the same things to me before such as "u mad?" "come at me bro" when I told you to stfu. You obviously wouldn't listen and trolled along with Li when it wasn't even your business, which is why I retorted with a ban and me repeating what you said. I even spoke to you earlier on before any of this happened and you seemed pretty pissed at me for no reason. So, I don't know if that trolling was a way to get back at me or wtv reason you have. Anyway, I apologize for acting like an ass as I know I could've handled it better.

That rule goes the same for Raikoh, who I honestly don't give a fuck about because you haven't even contributed to this website and are a hypocritical butthurt troll who randomly comes in DBC to talk about how awesome Tekken is when no one would honestly care.



IF EVERYONE WANTS TO SPEAK ABOUT DBZ, THE FORUMS ARE FOR THAT. CHATANGO IS A PLACE TO SPEAK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT USUALLY.

Anyway, you'll be lolsadly missed Rai as you were indeed a big "help" to our community. I could easily point out many things, but, I honestly don't care about one measily person who's going to leave when you rarely even visit DBC anymore.

I again apologize to Gogeta and Thales if I acted like an ass. I didn't know Thales that you would take offence to what I said and if you guys had those problems with me, you could've talked to me about it.

Alright, this is going to be moved to HFIL and it's going to stay there.

_________________
Hey!
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Bond on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Cap just banned me for saying I like Spider-Man's organic web!


Last edited by Bond on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 265
Battle Power : 289
Join date : 2009-10-15
Location : Australia
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Natalie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm

<--- was too lazy to read that.. i prefer pictures, bond knows that that is way easier anyways
Natalie
Natalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Battle Power : 17
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty ahaa...

Post by Bubsiies on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 pm

I have absolutely no interest in arguing with you all; I'm just putting this out here.
(Seeing as I'm sort of a pacifist and whatnot.)
I was kinda offended though, by the teenage gossip discussion talking about how we're tearing apart DBC. It's all this fighting that's ripping apart DBC! Back in December, around when I came, you guys all seemed like a family to me, and that's why I stayed. But dude, you guys are having some serious issues with trolling and arguing from what I've seen. Can't we all just be fraans? elephant
Bubsiies
Bubsiies
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Gender : Female
Posts : 115
Battle Power : 113
Join date : 2010-03-18
Location : North Carolina
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Natalie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:45 pm

hey look its maaaaaandy, why u not replying on xbox yo
Natalie
Natalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Battle Power : 17
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by sowned on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Raikoh Ogawa wrote:

To Sowned: Your like Soriphen's twin brother. You guys are so close its like I can feel both of you but fucking each other from my LCD monitor. Stay weak and stay proud you shit prick.




u mad?
avatar
sowned
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 39
Battle Power : 35
Join date : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Soriphen on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:48 pm

I lolled.

_________________
Hey!
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Natalie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Soriphen wrote:I lolled.
you always do that D:
Natalie
Natalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Battle Power : 17
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Soriphen on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:50 pm

What can I say? Lollin makes the world go round ;D.

_________________
Hey!
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Natalie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 pm

i thought it did already
Natalie
Natalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Battle Power : 17
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Soriphen on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 pm

DONTCHU GET SMART WITH ME CHILD! I'll even resort to bringing out my lolbanhammer! Am I doin it right, gaiz?

_________________
Hey!
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Bond on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 pm

The top half of this topic so far is DBC of old, the bottom half is DBC of new....weird.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 265
Battle Power : 289
Join date : 2009-10-15
Location : Australia
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by KingDiamond on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Clearly none of us have read rule #2.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Gender : Male
Posts : 313
Battle Power : 250
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Bishop CA
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Natalie on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 pm

theres rules?... maybe i should consider reading those
Natalie
Natalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Battle Power : 17
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Cross on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 pm

wow

this thread is all kinds of gay
Cross
Cross
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Gender : Male
Posts : 9
Battle Power : 6
Join date : 2010-04-23
Location : Kingston, jamaica
Zodiac Signs : Sagittarius Goat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Heromaster111 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Raikoh Ogawa wrote:but I also voted for him because he is HARVARD educated.

So was Bush yet you hate him? lolcontradiction or does it matter now becuase Obama is black?

_________________
Asuka Langley Soryu-God's gift to anime and quite possibly.....the world
Heromaster111
Heromaster111
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Gender : Male
Posts : 241
Battle Power : 231
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Sylacauga, AL don't worry I know it sucks
Zodiac Signs : Virgo Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by TrollCapAmerica on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 am

[quote="Heromaster111"]
Raikoh Ogawa wrote:but I also voted for him because he is HARVARD educated.

Heromaster111 wrote:
Raikoh
Ogawa wrote:
but I also voted for him because he is HARVARD educated.

So was Bush yet you hate him? lolcontradiction or does it matter now becuase Obama is black?

Yah
know that was really irritated me.Ive never made it a secret I dont
like Obama but after an offhand joke Raikoh started attacking me about
it.Spouting off a bunch of crap about how I was a white southern racist
despite being a Puerto Rican from Chicago of questionable sexuality.It
wasent even a real attack just a random comment insulting something the
lines of :"what a douche lol" wityhout even context or set--up for
serious argument.It was no different than the people who wuld randomly
say "BUSH DUM LOL"

He living uup to every stupid stereotype
during the argument about people supporting Obama being dimwit
bandwagon jumpers who voted because he was Black and not being able to
support their choice in candidate besides yelling "U RACEIST" over and
over again against anyone not drinking the kool-aid.

The thing
was Raikoh apologized to me over the whole pointless argument said he
just had a bad day and was venting and I figured the whole thing was
behind us and forgotten.We should be sitting around singing kumbayah at
this point but again he HAD to start-up


Last edited by TrollCapAmerica on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 352
Battle Power : 372
Join date : 2009-09-15
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang! Empty Re: Farewell DBC, you will not be missed. "Well most of you." Bang!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum