Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message For Mr.Tay

+4
Soriphen
Heromaster111
Bond
1SSJ4Gogeta1
8 posters

Go down

Message For Mr.Tay Empty Message For Mr.Tay

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:35 am

Dear Mr.Tay

I understand that you have made the decision to move DBC to merge with the Shi-Shi Rendan. That is a good decision for DBC because it will increase the members and community for anime games. I am happy for both the Naruto and DBZ communities. So when this change happens, what will you do with this site? Are you thinking of closing it? If so, I don't think it would be a wise decision to do so. In my opinion, it would be a huge waste to do this.

We have done so much to this site over this past year and it would be a waste to just throw it all away. I mean.. we have all the tabs all neatly placed. Plus we have CHATANGO and TINYCHAT embedded into this site which was a tough job to do. So please Tay, when this site moves PLEASE DO NOT JUST CLOSE IT DOWN.

Instead of closing it down Tay, you should just give it to me. I mean.... its better to than just throwing it away right? Since you would just close this site down anyway it would be more useful if I had it. I mean I could just change the name and stuff so it would not get confused with the DBC merged with Shi-Shi Rendan. I like this site a lot and it would help me if I had it.

The reason why I would like to have this site is because it help train me to create forums. I would like to look in the interior mechanics of how this site functions so that one day I could create stuff like this. Like all the embedding and stuff. Also, I would like to learn how to embed all those designs this site has because it is very handsome to watch.

In conclusion Mr.Tay, I hope you take my ideas into consideration because it would be very wise to do so. Wasting things is wasting money. Giving is sharing and also not wasting money. So Mr.Tay, thank you for your time reading this message and I know that in your heart, you will make the right choice.
Thank You.

From,

Gogeta Briefs
1SSJ4Gogeta1
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Battle Power : 78

Back to top Go down

Message For Mr.Tay Empty Re: Message For Mr.Tay

Post by Bond Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 am

Battle Power: 68
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Heromaster111 Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:10 am

If he gave you site I'd learn to hack it and destroy it to keep said evil from the world
Heromaster111
Heromaster111
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 231
Zodiac Signs : Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:36 am

Bond wrote:Gender: Message For Mr.Tay Icon_minigender_male
Battle Power: 68

This.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:45 am

I agree with keeping this site as long as its free (its free right?) but uh, dont give it to gogeta. He is the strangest person ive ever witnessed.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 251
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:46 am

There's really no need or reason to shut this site down. I just want to let it be known that I won't be installing Chatanago or Tinychat on SSR. Primarily because it's not necessary. There's flashchat, and frankly the actual DB Games & Information take priority.

Merging the sites is not about "Hey let's all high five and be friends on this other site" it's supposed to be about the competitive side of dragonball games getting more exposure through SSR.

Also Gogeta... this is a free forum. You can just make your own. There's actually a link at the bottom of the page that says "Free forums" where you can do that.

PS: Hero, if you didn't see it in the other thread, flashchat allows any length username
Forte
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubsiies Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Forte wrote:There's really no need or reason to shut this site down. I just want to let it be known that I won't be installing Chatanago or Tinychat on SSR. Primarily because it's not necessary. There's flashchat, and frankly the actual DB Games & Information take priority.

Merging the sites is not about "Hey let's all high five and be friends on this other site" it's supposed to be about the competitive side of dragonball games getting more exposure through SSR.

Also Gogeta... this is a free forum. You can just make your own. There's actually a link at the bottom of the page that says "Free forums" where you can do that.

PS: Hero, if you didn't see it in the other thread, flashchat allows any length username

awh Sad
Bubsiies
Bubsiies
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 113
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Gogeta, this site will simply become an archive once the move is complete. Meaning, it will be view-only, so I apologize, but I won't be handing over the site's reigns at all.

However, like Forte said, there is a "Free forums" link at the bottom of the site. I'll be glad to assist you with any help regarding the forum as well. Smile
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 am

If you look at this thread from the home page it says 'Message for Mr.T'

Message For Mr.Tay Mr_t
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 pm

LOL Yeah, nice observation.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:28 am

Instead of closing it down, you could give the site to a blathering incomprehensible mental patient, or if failing that, Gogeta.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down