Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Shonen Jump Vs Capcom

Go down

Shonen Jump Vs Capcom  Empty Shonen Jump Vs Capcom

Post by Brohan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 am

So I'm currently makin a fighting game[see title], but it's still in conceptual stages, so this is a thread made for the purpose of takin suggestions/sprite donations. What I absolutely need is a subtitle, a stage idea, and an original character idea. A logo would be nice too. But i'm not askin this all fer nothing, imma post a
transscript of the first story arc, critisize ect, but don't be a nigga err...asshole about it.
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 394
Zodiac Signs : Sagittarius Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shonen Jump Vs Capcom  Empty Re: Shonen Jump Vs Capcom

Post by Brohan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Prologue: The Devil-man

Our world was not always a peaceful one, it was plagued by tyrants, villains, ....the crime rate was enormous.
Brothers would kill brothers, just to get thier daily bread, children where buried...our lives where under
the thumb of an evil so large, people seldom could fight back, let alone run away...But then a man garbed
in the pelt of a white devil appeared...we didn't know what to expect. He lived his life on the outskirts
of Gyrotown, by himself. He sat there motionless for days and days...until a villain came to our village to
collect taxes...what happened next changed the world forever. He killed the villain in such a brutal, but
elegant way, and then simply walked away. over the course of a month, he single handedly crushed
entire governments, not uttering more than a single word-Balance...Over the years he became known
as Diablo Blanca, or white devil. Blanca was hailed as a God to the masses...When people began to
technologically advance, he just suddenly dissapeared, again uttering the word balance in a solemn tone.
He hasn't appeared again since, and people slowly forgot about this "White Devil". In this land without
heroes, this is where our story begins....

Chapter One: Dark Hero Days

The center of this tale is a young man and his green friend. Literally worlds apart, they suddenly find
themselves-heroes in a world without...

Goku: Oww...my head
Piccolo:Hmph! As soft as ever I see...
Goku: Eh? Piccolo?! What are you doin on this planet[Looks around]Where are the villagers?
Piccolo:There are none, at least not around here...wherever you were, you aren't anymore...
Goku:Your right, I can't recognize anyone's Ki here... are we dreaming or what?
Piccolo:[Punches Goku]Tell me, did you feel that?
Goku:Oww...uh Yeah! You still didn't answer my question
Piccolo:If you felt that, then your not asleep you moron.
Goku: HA HA I guess your right-
Piccolo: Did you finish the job?
Goku:[Suddenly serious]Yeah..I tried to help him at first, but he wouldn't leave it alone, so I left him on
Namek...
Piccolo:Your ki was alot bigger then, even in my near death state, I could still feel you ki...it was even
bigger than Freeza's.
Goku: Tell me about it. I feel like I've gotten a little stronger, but it's not the same as then, I was in
a trance then, almost like I wasn't myself. I really scared myself, I might have become another Freeza...
Piccolo: Hmph...I would have gladly become ruler of the universe!
Goku: HA HA-Piccolo watch out!
Naruto:[Jumps at Piccolo] Urgh, what are you doing here? you died a long time ago!
Piccolo:What? I don't know who you are, or what you're taliking about, but maybe beating you down
will give me some answers! Come!
[After fight]
Naruto: too strong... this just isn't right...
Piccolo:Child's play! You're lucky I pulled my puches, now start talking! Where are we?!
Naruto:[Spits up blood]I-I don't know...
Piccolo:Liar[winds up punch]
Goku: Stop! he's not lying, his ki isn't evil at all!
Piccolo:Keh![Throws Naruto aside]
Goku: Dammit Piccolo...Here grab my hand...what did you mean when you said Piccolo died a long
time ago?
Naruto: Just what I said, He died over 700 years ago...at least from the stories.
Goku: what stories?
Naruto:A long time ago there was a demon that attacked a the world King's Castle, he was the strongest
thing on the planet at that time, but then a little monkey boy stood up to challenge him. Long story short,
the demon was killed by the monkey boy...and you two looked alot like them so-
Goku: Piccolo, how does he know that?
Piccolo: The only explanation is that he's from the future.
Goku: What ever brought us here must of brought him here too...what's your name by the way?
Naruto:Naruto Uzumaki, i'm form a place called konoha...sorry about attacking you, it's just-
Goku: Dont' worry about it Naruto-The names Goku, and I'm sure you know who Piccolo is! You're
really beat up, how about we treat you to dinner,[Pops capsule]
Naruto: How can we eat that-[Blinded by smoke]WOW!
[All the food one man could dream of, Fried Chicken, Koolaid, catfish, watermelon, cornbread ect]
As Goku shared in this delightful meal, Piccolo couldn't help but feel that they weren't getting the big
picture, they where in a world they knew nothing about, and they were...eating. Piccolo sipped water
and fell asleep with a bad taste in his mouth]

The Next Day-
Goku:BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!
Naruto/Piccolo: What the hell?![ Are blown away]
Goku:[Scratches ass]Oh! Excuse me.3
Naruto/Piccolo: What?! Just an "Excuse me"?!
Goku:Mornin guys! Forgot to tell you last night that I saw a big village about 10 miles from here, let's
get goin!
Naruto:Ten miles? Looks like it's a huge mountain too!, That'll take days to climb, and we ate everything
last night!
Piccolo: No it wo-
Goku:Lol! Climb? XD, grab my shoulders you two!
Naruto/Piccolo:Huh...
Goku:Trust me...[Teleport noise] See! Told ya!.
Piccolo: I was going to fly, what in the world did you just do? The second it would have taken to fly
here was infinitely large compared to what you just did...
Goku: Instantaneous movement, let's me move anywhere I want instantly! I normally need a ki signature
to do it, but if know where I'm going, it ain't much of a problem
Piccolo:Keh! A second too much to ask?
Goku:[Facepalm] flying that fast would rip naruto apart! Thought you'd know that mister shoot a hole
through me![yells makankosappo, but slips over pronunciation]
Naruto:HA HA HA!
Piccolo:[Can't help but turn away embarassed]
Goku:Yeah Naruto, funny story, this shot that attack, and missed the first time!, HA HA my brother
thought he was faster than the speed of light!
Naruto:LMAO!
Piccolo:Hmph...
Goku: Oh geez... I'm hungry again...[Is suddenly smacked in the face by a flyer]Ragna The Bloodedge,
last seen dining and dashing at the Big Munch family diner...cheap food! We're going there! Common
guys[dashes off]
Naruto: Holy crap, wait up!
Piccolo:Idiots...[Puts on turban get up walks after them]

[At the big munch]
Goku:So good![munch munch munch]
Naruto:NOM NOM NOM!
Goku: So Naruto munch, what were you doin before you got here?
Naruto:[Heart skips a beat, he remembers finding Sasuke, but getting sucked into this place]...Nothing
much...
Goku: Oh... wow I just ate some of the table, all the food's gone...
Naruto: Goddammit! I only got a bowl of ramen!
Goku: Lol, you snooze, you lose!
Waiter: Oh sir... your bill
Goku: Oh sure, Naruto, handle it for me...
Naruto: I can't , ask Piccolo.
Piccolo:Keh! Sorry! I have an errand to run.
Goku:Urgh, why are you even here?! You don't eat!-Uhh, ma'am you see...
Waiter: You BILL, sir.
Goku: Oh crap- naruto...grab my should-
Ryu: I'll pay for the food.
GPN: What?
Ryu: I said I'll pay for the food, but the strongest among you must fight me.
Piccolo: No thank you, the last thing we need is-
Goku: Sure! Could use some exersise anyway! Is outside Good?
Ryu: Good enough, keep the change.
Waiter: Thank you for eating at The Big Munch, have a nice day![They walk away]Who let the green
guy walk through the door?

Ryu: Your stance?
Goku:[poses] This good enough?
Ryu: Heh[His ki is even larger than his was all those years ago, perhaps...no, I have to put him to the test]

Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 pm

bump
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Good stuff man I really like it, will check out for more.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 am

Some move sets:

Kinnikuman:1400 stamina, 1200 stun

Specials
Kinniku Buster: 360+L,M,H P or 360+2 Punches
light Punch is a zangief style command grab, medium is an anti air, and heavy is useable in the air. EX is ground only, better range than light punch vers. Damage will be 200, 150, 170, 200 respectively

Kinniku Driver: half cirvle forward+L,M,H K or hlaf circle forward+2 Kicks
An air to air move that catches the opponent and slams them down, small combo afterward. EX puts them in a bound state, super or ultra after is possible. 100, 120, 130, 100 dmg.

Kinniku Bomber attack: copy paste psyco crusher

Kinniku Megaton Punch: quarter circle forward+L,M,H P
Step punch that wall bounces, kara possible, no ex. 70, 80, 110 dmg.

Supers

Buster variation Part 5:720+1 Punch
Command grab super range of EX kinniku Buster, does 350 dmg.

Super elbow Drop:Double quarter circle forward+1 punch
Counter super 410 dmg.

Ultras

Burning Inner Strength:All buttons pressed at once
Power up, lets you chain all 3 Kinniku busters together, decreases stun meterto 800.

Cow and rice song: Raging Demon input
kinnikuman rushes at you akuma stlye, but then trolls you.
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:04 am

Guest Character:Ragna The bloodedge 850 stamina, 850 stun

Hell's Fang:Quarter circle back+Lp, Quarter circle back+HK
Copy paste, EX wallbounces 120, 150 dmg.

Gauntlet Hades:Quarter circle back+Mp, Quarter circle back+ HK
copy paste, EX puts you in a high juggle state, small belial edge combo possible. 160, 200 dmg

Inferno Divider: SRK motion +Mp or Heavy punch,repeat follow up, HK for straight punch, Hp for axe kick.
copy paste, not parry-able. 200, 240, 260

Dead Spike:Quarter circle back+ heavy punch
Alot different, eats projectiles, and instant belial edge is possible afterwards. no EX 120 dmg.

Belial Edge: air only quarter circle back+Mp
buffed to the max, same meter gain, but dive kick priority, no EX. 100 dmg.

Sanguine Scythe: Quarter circle forward+Hp
Rush that does 40% chip damage, is safe on block, invincible startup, but can be hit out of the rush, EX teleports you to the other guy, meaning no punish Very Happy 200 dmg, 300 dmg.

Supers
Carnage Scissors
copy paste

Blood kain: copy paste
Allows you to combo BB style for a while, health goes down steadily, but health absobtion gets a boost.

Ultras
Devoured by darkness:Double quarte circle forward+ L,MH P
copy paste, 600 dmg.

Idea Engine-Blood Kain:double quater circle back+L,M,HP
All specials safe on block, inferno divider goes through every ting, rapid health loss, no bonus to health absorbtion
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:28 pm

This is now officially th JVC topic, I'll be rgularly postin new info on the game, no actual demos for like a couple....years tho. Expect to see sprites in upcoming months
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:50 am

Imma move this to other game section. Also, good shit...I'd like to see how the sprites are turning out xD.

Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 am

Soriphen wrote:Imma move this to other game section. Also, good shit...I'd like to see how the sprites are turning out xD.

Shonen Jump Vs Capcom  Sarcasm_detector
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 am

Lol no really though.

Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:24 am

Some insight on how I draw Ryu:

Looking at 3rd strike or SSF4 and copying ryu frame by frame got really annoying, keeping him the exact same size throughout was a bitch, so I got my freind to mimic what ryu did while I recorded him-kinda like a ghetto mocap.I took this footage and played it frame by frame, but his time blew it up on a projecter to exctly the size i needed. I traced his out line of each "Ryu" frame, and add detail. Keep in mind this was all done on a low quality camera, blurryness doesn't matter, as long as you can see the person's outline at a straight angle. Doing this, I already have most of ryu hand drawn, the next step will be to scan them[really high quality scanner needed], g into photoshop, and color them. This method can be used for whatever character you use, so long as their animations are simple like ryu's or ragna's, character's like dante or arakune are alot more difficult because you wont have the luxury of tracing.

How i write: next post
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:56 am

In order to come up with a coherant story where characters seemed believable, I first had to read every maga and play every game i could get my hands on, analyze thier characters, what makes them angry, sad happy ect, and I think about which characters would interact with them best. I draft a short scenario with no impact on the game's canon, read it through and see if it works. After all that, I need to go through the manga/games again, and analyze each character's feats of strength, speed, energy projection ect. and take them into the story again. I take the character's HIGH END feats[Cell's Kamehameha, Hollow Ichigo ect.] and apply them to a battle scenario. If a character is too weak compared to the others/too strong, I either buff them through a SMART plot device, or nerf them near the beginning metroid style.[Characters like naruto or dark schneider]. My personal take on character strength comes directly from the canon, even so my opinion may be different from yours[I beleive Bobobo could beat Kenshiro, SSj3 tier characters are lightspeed ect.]. All i gotta say to that is "daaw well?" For every feat of strenght, I try to think of a plot device that prevents the character from going all out...just try to enjoy the ride, theres nothi9ng worse than a asshat that sits in the movies and goes"Herp Derp, that isn't plausible"

Next post: how I cast for VA's
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:12 am

obviously voice quality isn't going to be there for the most part, but what i do is try to find someone who can emote while they speak-nothing worse than a robot VA right? So far Ive only found one good guy, he plays a very good ryu-he has a very similar pitch to Kyle Herbert so he's fine. I myself am gonna voice the guest character Ragna, mainly because I sound just like him[Long story short the only reason I play BB at all is because when I first got the game, I picked ragna and did his story mode, as I heard him talk, i was like"The fu...he sounds like me!" so much so I actually got grounded because my mom overheard the way he talked, and thought I was cussin up a storm] I use a recording program that Team Four star uses, look em up! They have a video that explains more or lesswhat we try
to do.
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 am

How is the game going to play?

In Early concepts, when we didn't even have a name for the game yet, alot of people were telling me to make this game play like BB, and i was going to-Until I played SF3 TS, it was just just such an offensive game that I had to take away from it somehow, what I can say with words, i can say better with a chart:

Ultra 1: Weakest, offers 5 super meters
Ultra 2: Middle strength, offers Focus attacks and 4 super meters
Ultra 3: Strongest, offers parrying and 3 super meters

As you can see, parrying is going to be in, but so is FADC and the idea of what super art[or ultra] you pick determines how much meter you can potentially get, something taken from TS.

So what are Going to be some general gameplay mechanics?
Super Jump, Throw teching, ukemi, kara canceling, linking and for Goku and Piccolo, Guard canceling, but more on that in the next post. If you're not familiar with anything I just said, google it lol.

Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 pm

DBZ characters and canceling

Combo canceling with Goku and Piccolo will be more or less the same, except that you press back after a link that leaves sufficient stun or a high enough juggle to combo. When playing with Goku, you'll have two kinds of cancelable moves-combo-able ones and non combo-able ones. Combo-able cancels are fairly lenient and you can do them without thinking pretty much, non combo-able moves like pokes can also be canceled, but must be done in 1 frame, after that you can backdash or block ect. You'll have just enough frame advantage to block ect, but you won't be able to attack again without being punished, think Ken's step kick.

So how's thier damage?

Their damage is going to be mediocre at best, Goku will be the more damaging of the two. However Goku will be a pure rushdown character, while Piccolo will have a good zoning and air to air game.

The Fireballs...or Lasers

Yes, we plan to give them MvC2 style lasers, in that they eat alot of projectiles-but they have enough recovery on them that you can't, for the most part, abuse them at close range, Piccolo however has an angled fireball that can be chained from his laser, and Goku's EX Kamehameha can be jump canceled.

Misc

Their meters run on a magatama system
Goku: Stamina-1000 Stun- 1100
Piccolo: Stamina-850 Stun-850
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkenPilot72 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Wow, I definitely didn't expect to find something like this here. I have to say that I love the idea of a Shonen Jump vs Capcom Cross over but there are a few key concerns I have with it.

First off, not to sound like an ass but I seriously think that any attempt at making a coherent story is wasting time. These characters are come from such radically different universes that trying to explain how they can even interact with each other while still adhering to their official canon puts an unreasonably large limitation on what you can use for the actual game. Rather than trying to explain how Goku would fair against Mangekyo Sharingan techniques or giving actual power levels to Naruto's various kyubi forms, just ditch the story and focus 100% on the game play.

If you really are serious about making a hand drawn game I would suggest limiting the work load manageable size just to get a base product that you can add to later. That said, I would NOT use something like Street Fighter Third Strike as a template for creating characters because of the ridiculous amount of frames you'd have to draw. Keep in mind that Blazblue is still praised for its sprites despite having relatively few frames of animation for each character. I'm not saying that you should make the characters look like ass but you shouldn't have to kill your hand drawing 15 frames for a punch either.

As for the actual game play mechanics, keep in mind that mixing in mechanics from different games won't work out very well if you don't take into account how those mechanics were originally applied. I'm of course talking about the difference between passive technical precision based fighters like Street Fighter and aggressive reaction based fighters like Blazblue. Games like Street Fighter play at a relatively slow pace but emphasizes precise timing which caters to defensive play since unnecessary motions are easily punished. Games like Blazblue on the other hand play at a much quicker pace and emphasize reaction since the fighting engine allows for more freedom. Case in point, throwing out a HP shoryuken in Street Fighter is stupid unless used strictly to punish or if hit confirmed first (like from two standing LPs) while a D Inferno Divider in Blazblue can be used liberally given you are fast enough to react to your opponent.

What I'm trying to say is that if you feel as if the game is becoming too offense oriented, throwing in parries from SFIII isn't going to automatically solve the problem. After all, Street Fighter wouldn't suddenly become any less defense oriented if air block or air dash were added.
DrunkenPilot72
DrunkenPilot72
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Thanks, for input...Ragna's not going to play like his Blazblue self...won't say too much, but think...Seth, as far as rushdown goes, he'll have lots of target combos, but that's all i'll say. Parrying will be...different as well, expect TS parrying but, they'll be better or worse frame-wise depending on the character
-for example Piccolo will have a Good Focus attack with Ultra 1, but a crap ultra, a slow parry and a good ultra when you pick ultra 3, and a decent ultra and a lot of meter to burn with ultra

As far as story goes, yeah, I've had alot of people tell me to not do one at all, but there in lies my whole reason for doing this-the story. Let's just say that characters will start off as their "canon" selves, but as the story goes on, they'll meet new people, and their goals/feelings will change along the way...a pretty major plot point will be Akuma's quest to bring out Piccolo's Killing Intent-very shonen to say the least, but the way it turns out is cheesy, but heart warming like you'd expect from DMC.

As far as raw gameplay goes, think SSF4, but with more leneint inputs,
Super jumping will be exclusive to low damage, rushdown characters, and will to say the least open up some new pressure/rushdown situations.
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Seth-How is he in the game?

After his fight with M.Bison, his body was left nearly destroyed, and Viper's
final blow put the icing on the cake...for all intents and purposes, Seth was
dead. As he drifted off to the afterlife, he took a turn towards something
white. He first thought it was merely this "light" that he had once thought was
a meaningless human construct. For once he felt at peace inside of his twisted
mind, but a he got closer, this whiteness he saw wasn't light, it was something
different, bolder than light, but more terrible than the blackest darkness. A
hollow voice then calls out to him, "I'll give you another chance, to do with
you want with your life...a blank slate, you'll be neither evil nor good, that
will be for you to decide-in time." This mysterious voice gives Seth data on
various Jump characters, Goku's ki data, Naruto's Nine Tails Spirit, Ichigo's
Shinigami powers, Luffy's powers, Kinnikuman's wrestling prowess, and Ragna's
Azure Grimoire...all these things come together with one thing at the center
of them, the Hougyoku-or half of Aizen's. By the hougyoku's very nature, there
can only be one in the multiverse, so Seth's data required him to steal half of
Aizen's. All of it's abilities remain intact. it brings out the user's desires,
and those around it. Seth[and Aizen] however are incapable of evolving and
transcending to a higher dimension,,,all of Seth's new abilities are pushed
past the natural strength of thier sources still. With all this power, and a
blank slate, Seth can potentially be a universal threat, or the Savior of this
new world.

Height: 6ft 2
Weight: No weight, is made of pure energy
Family: 25 other "Seths", all since deceased
Blood Type: None, only pure power surges in his veins now

Strength: 10/10-Seth has data on several Super human beings, who's already
awesome strength is only further augmented by the Hougyoku. Seth can be seen
throwing the entireity of Fuuto Mountain in a show of power to Ryu. Even whiffed
punches completley destroy regular humans if they are in the general direction!
Seth maxing out benches about 572 billion tons, squats 1.2 triliion, and
deadlifts around 800 billion tons! He can bench 220 lbs for literally years,
and can exert himself at peak compacity for around 2.3 hours.

Speed: 10/10-Seth owes this aspect of his new power to Goku- Goku already was
capable of circling the earth dozens of times effortlessly, Seth only takes
that speed to extremes. His zero weight aspect allows him to move at speeds far
surpassing light, any amount of force will propell him at speeds at minimum
3500 mph! His reactions are just as good, and can be further augmented by an
upgrade to his Tanden Engine, the Sharingan Drive.

Intelligence: 7/10-Posesses a brilliant mind. Being the former C.E.O. of SIN,
the weapons department of Shadaloo, he posessed extensive knowledge in math
and science. He has an IQ of around 167.

Energy Projection: 9/10-Identical to Goku's at his peak, data showed that in
the year 820, several Supernovas could be seen from earth going off very close
to each other. Goku and Vegeta had left prior to that, so it's assumed that
they were responsible for those phenomena. Seth is capable of just as much, but
he will seldom throw out attacks like that, unless his opponent is able to hurt
him once. The actual energy type is unknown, though it is similar to reiatsu,
chakra, and ki.

Durablity: 1/10-All of this power comes at a cost, Seth is no more durable
than a mere human, though his Hougyoku gives him the power of instant
regeneration-though if Seth is hit with a strong enough attack, he'll be
unconsious after regeneration.

Moves:

Kamehameha
Gum Gum Gattling
Kinniku Buster
Shoryuken
Dead Spike
Rasengan
Tanden Engine

Supers
Sharingan Drive-Amaterasu
Hollowfy

Ultra Combos
Getsuga Tensho
Carnage Scissors
Yami no Hikari-Kamehameha
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 pm

While I'm not going to be drawing for a while, I am allowing people to send in voice samples for any character they choose, just send a private message.
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackpot15 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:07 pm

please people help the petition and spread the word and like this we will make this

in change dot org there is a petition for shonen jump vs capcom

go in the search bar and do it
Jackpot15
Jackpot15
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content