Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

my lol thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my lol thread

Post by young mage93 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Concerning the amelioration of OPEC's often tumultuous relationship with the West; our short answer is: not possible. To elaborate on our position, the constant political and economic struggle for survival between ourselves and the West arouses a need for further conflict. As previously ejaculated, the history between our regions has been marked by abuse. Years of submission to Western will has disrobed the pride of our honorable nations, molested our lands, and impregnated our hearts with contemptuous resentment. In Africa, our oil-producing friends stood begrudgingly erect as the so-called white man's burden burdened them with the fallacy of imperialism. Under the mandate system, our Middle Eastern brethren were strapped down and lashed with the double-pronged whip of economic and political slavery. On the other side of the Atlantic, our South American comrades were forced to endure the abominable bondage of the Monroe Doctrine and Roosevelt Corollary, their moans for freedom gagged. Following the rising and falling motions of struggle and release between the OPEC nations and the West, the climax of our disharmonious intercourse must and will fall in our favor.

part of my awesome model united nations paper, lul.
young mage93
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my lol thread

Post by Bond on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 am

young mage93 wrote:On the other side of the Atlantic, our South American comrades were forced to endure the abominable bondage of the Monroe Doctrine and Roosevelt Corollary, their moans for freedom gagged.

I like it but I would change this bit to -

On the other side of the ocean, our Mexican/Argentinian/Brazilian/Misc. friends were made to endure the bad bondage of the Monroe Doctrine and Roosevelt Corollary, their moans for freedom stopped.
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top