Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Chatbox Discussion Empty Chatbox Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 am

I'm still banned on Chatango, I'd like to be unbanned. But I can survive. My real inquiry is, why two chats?

Last edited by MysticFog on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a more relavent topic title can change this whole thread into a significant discussion)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Discussion Empty Re: Chatbox Discussion

Post by MysticFog Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 pm

I figured out how to put chatango on because basically....alot of people had alot of gripes about the chatbox that was built into the site. so I felt putting chatango on here would be a good step...
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 299
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm

It's cool you found out how to do that...but I really think Chatango is a bad idea.

Since it has its own link to go to, you can just open up the Chatango and never have to actually come to the site. Since people just came to the site for the chatbox and they can just use an outside link to get there, it kinda ruins the purpose for the forums.

Believe me, I'd want Chatango on here if it weren't for that. I also don't want the site to be a dead zone like before.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Ahh, so that explains it. Hmmm, good point. Though, let's wait till an actual good DBZ games comes out because even if chatango is taken away, the forum will still be as dead as ever. We gotta at least wait for a good DBZ game.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm

the site feels dead here becuase of this new chat box kicking people
out when they go afk for a little bit. i say we get chatango back!
1SSJ4Gogeta1
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Battle Power : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Sori, we have DBZ games to play. What we don't have is people willing to get an actual scene going. I mean trying to get offline play going with other people, not hoping for good online.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah...though, I mean...that's the sad thing. Online is the only way we would actually get a scene going and all of the DBZ games have either no online or shitty ass online. So, I'm just hoping for a new DBZ game that actually fixes online and is good as well. Though, what I'm really dreaming for is a way to get SBAR working online perfectly with not much hiccups and lag etc etc. Xlink Kai would've been perfect if you didn't need wifimax or a USB modem thingy ma bobber. Yeah, I'm thinking the main problems are accessibility and online issues.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticFog Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:30 am

Soriphen wrote:Yeah...though, I mean...that's the sad thing. Online is the only way we would actually get a scene going and all of the DBZ games have either no online or shitty ass online. So, I'm just hoping for a new DBZ game that actually fixes online and is good as well. Though, what I'm really dreaming for is a way to get SBAR working online perfectly with not much hiccups and lag etc etc. Xlink Kai would've been perfect if you didn't need wifimax or a USB modem thingy ma bobber. Yeah, I'm thinking the main problems are accessibility and online issues.

well..that or if everyone lived close enough to each other a drove around the continent in search for dbz gaming
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 299
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down