Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Infinite World Frame Data (PAL Version)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite World Frame Data (PAL Version)

Post by Hitiro on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Frame data for the PAL version of Infinite World
This is the frame data for Infinite World, the PAL version runs at 50 fps so I have no idea what the NTSC versions frame data looks like as that runs at 59.94 fps.

Character search ID's
Android #16 #A16
Android #17 #A17
Android #18 #A18
Android #19 #A19
Android #20 #A20
Bardock #BAR
Broly #BRO
Captain Ginyu #CAP
Cell #CEL
Cooler #COO
Dodoria #DOD
Frieza #FRI
Gogeta #GOG
Gohan #GOH
Goku #GOK
Gotenks #GOT
Great Saiyaman #GRT
GT Goku #GTG
GT Vegeta #GTV
Hercule #SAT
Janemba #JAN
Kid Buu #KBU
Kid Gohan #KGO
Kid Goten #KGT
Kid Trunks #KTR
Krillin #KRI
Majin Buu #MBU
Nappa #NAP
Pan #PAN
Piccolo #PIC
Pikkon #PIK
Raditz #RAD
Recoome #REC
Saibamen #SAI
Super 17 #S17
Super Baby #SBA
Super Buu #SBU
Syn Shenron #SSH
Teen Gohan #TGO
Tien #TIE
Trunks #TRU
Vegeta #VEG
Vegito #ITO
Videl #VID
Yajirobe #YAJ
Yamcha #YAM
Zarbon #ZAR

Characters frame data done:
Goku
Kid Gohan

Frame Data Here!

Notes: You will have to go to my Profile > Contacts > Website and open the link from there until I can post external links.

With stun I'm including techniques which knock players into the air and down onto the floor. Lazy I know but, eh.

Moves which have brackets around them are associated with button presses that deal more than one attack like Goku's >P,K,K where the last K hits on the way up before the charge and hits on the way down after the charge.

The command buffer can be added to up till the end of your active frames, after this if you don't have any follow up command then you will go into the recovery state for your last command. Hence why I have put recovery frames for each command in a command chain.

Recovery frames are ignored if you have commands in the buffer up till the last command in the buffer. You can obviously choose when to drop out of a command chain but you obviously don't want to drop out when you have a large amount of recovery frames and your opponent recovers from stun before you.

Active frames seem to all be 3 frames.

All Cancel Periods seem to be 23 frames so far too.

Last edited by Hitiro on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:08 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating notes, Gohan frame data also added.)
Hitiro
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 16
Zodiac Signs : Aries Goat

View user profile https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApXXPZ6BInpsdGFfZUk

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite World Frame Data (PAL Version)

Post by Hitiro on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Disregarding the previous reply if there is a particular character you want me to get the frame data for first then feel free to ask. I'll be busy for the next couple of months so this frame data will be updated quite slowly. Also if you have any questions about the data already collected then I don't mind answering. It isn't really laid out all that well I guess.
Hitiro
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

View user profile https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApXXPZ6BInpsdGFfZUk

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica on Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 am

Hitiro wrote:Disregarding the previous reply if there is a particular character you want me to get the frame data for first then feel free to ask. I'll be busy for the next couple of months so this frame data will be updated quite slowly. Also if you have any questions about the data already collected then I don't mind answering. It isn't really laid out all that well I guess.

Ill be checing this out more in depth once im done with finals
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 372
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitiro on Tue May 01, 2012 12:01 pm

TrollCapAmerica wrote:Ill be checking this out more in depth once im done with finals
Good to hear, does this mean you will also be gathering frame data? Unfortunately the frame data I have, like I said in the OP, is from the PAL version of the game which was capped to 50 FPS so if your from the US this data won't be of much use to you because the NTSC version actually runs close to 60 FPS(59.94 to be exact). I suppose the timings shouldn't be too different, only the amount of frames will be a factor and thus the NTSC version should look more fluid.
Hitiro
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top