Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tried out Raditz...

2 posters

Go down

Tried out Raditz... Empty Tried out Raditz...

Post by MegaSobi Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Against my better judgment. From what I can tell, he's an incomplete Bardock (string wise) and there's no reason to use the former over the latter (besides...well, fun really).

Despite this, I decided to challenge myself and see if I could use him. So far I've been messing with KKKK- juggles into OTG Saturday Crush combos and ult. Saturday Crash links.

<KKK*, heavysmash, <P+K, KKKK-, KKKK-, <PPPP<E or KKKK-, ^E

Does he have any better approach options?
MegaSobi
MegaSobi
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 14

Back to top Go down

Tried out Raditz... Empty Re: Tried out Raditz...

Post by Hitiro Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Have you tried >PPP*? You can cancel it straight into KKKK- if you're fast enough and it sets up the attack great. It's obviously not as safe as <KKK though because it lacks the attack through on the first command, it's also a bit shorter in range and requires you to get a little closer to your opponent. I think <KKK is probably the best approach option you can use to be honest.

I'm currently working on IW frame data so if you like I can so Raditz next, I've already done Goku, Kid Gohan and I'm working through Gohan right now.
Hitiro
Hitiro
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 16
Zodiac Signs : Aries Goat

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApXXPZ6BInpsdGFfZUk

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaSobi Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:39 am

That'd be appreciated. Though I'm not entirely sure he's viable, it'd be cool to know his nullification frames at least. His >P is pretty fast too, so you can interrupt certain characters mid-string.
MegaSobi
MegaSobi
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitiro Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApXXPZ6BInpsdGFfZUkzWHd2SFlfbDlRMWNTWVBGUWc&output=html

^I've done a little of Raditz frame data, surprisingly >P is as fast as P and <P. >K being his fastest move on startup. I'd ignore Goku, Kid Gohan and Gohans recovery frames at the moment. I was doing some tests and found that the feedback I was using to test it was wrong. However the recovery frames for their moves isn't that far off probably as halfway through doing Raditz I found that that I was doing it wrong and the recovery frames were only off by 1 or 2 frames. All the other things are correct but I was also doing the stun in the worst possible case for the characters other than Raditz so they aren't factoring in Roll(I should change this so Roll is factored in for the other characters which I will get around to).

Legend:
^ = Air time before the player can Roll.
v = Downtime on the ground.
() = One command input with multiple hits.
Hitiro
Hitiro
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 16
Zodiac Signs : Aries Goat

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApXXPZ6BInpsdGFfZUk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down