Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey....I'm not creative enough to think of something Witty....

Go down

Hey....I'm not creative enough to think of something Witty.... Empty Hey....I'm not creative enough to think of something Witty....

Post by HypeAttack Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:35 pm

So hi I'm HypeAttack and Its kinda bitter sweet finding this forum. A couple months ago I watched the smash documentary and it inspired. Not to play smash of course but to see if DBZ had a competitive community after all the PlayStation games were pretty skilled based and and I had fond memories of getting my a** getting kicked during the tournaments I use to have with my friends when I was younger and once again I figured if smash had a competitive community that dbz definitely had one.... And I found this it's seems like the only time this site gets any views is when new dbz games come out then it dies again. Anyway depressing story aside I was wondering if there's anyone anywhere holding Budokai/IW tournaments?
HypeAttack
HypeAttack
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 0

Back to top Go down