Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total noob here. Got a few questions.

2 posters

Go down

Total noob here. Got a few questions. Empty Total noob here. Got a few questions.

Post by JustThrowMoney Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:28 am

What Dragon Ball fighting games should I try out?

The main game I hear about that's really good is IW, but I also hear good things about B3, and there are these Raging Blast games that I haven't really heard of until I joined this site. As someone who only played B1 and B2 casually, what other DB fighters should I check out as someone who is now actually interested in understanding the in-depth mechanics of a fighting game?

What is the history of this community?

Only after a Google search for tier lists did I happen to stumble upon this board. How long has this community been in existence? How big was it at its peak? Did you guys ever have any tournaments? Are there any plans to have meet-ups in the future?
JustThrowMoney
JustThrowMoney
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 9

Back to top Go down

Total noob here. Got a few questions. Empty Re: Total noob here. Got a few questions.

Post by THTB Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:15 am

Welcome! This is a ghost town, obviously, but I get notified of stuff, so I'll pop in to check it out. We peaked out during the Burst Limit and Infinite World days in 2008. We had a couple tournaments, but nothing serious. After those games died off, the site kinda just died, as well lol. We do have a group on Facebook for the site, since most of us use Facebook as it is.

As for what games to try...well, try all of them if you can lol. B3, IW, Shin Budokai Another Road, and Burst Limit are the main ones we used to play competitively. The Raging Blast series, Budokai Tenkaichi series, and other games, we didn't really play, but they are worth checking out. Just play whatever you can. They're all fun and have their depth.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Total noob here. Got a few questions. Empty Re: Total noob here. Got a few questions.

Post by JustThrowMoney Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:09 am

Thanks for answering my post! I guess I'll try some games from each series, then. I'm going to start off with Burst Limit, since it looks like it's right up my alley. I'll probably check out Infinite World, Budokai 3, and Super DBZ at some point, too.
JustThrowMoney
JustThrowMoney
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down