Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raditz Discussion

Go down

Raditz Discussion Empty Raditz Discussion

Post by MysticFog Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 am

Originally posted by Dizlord on June 8, 2008

Yea he knows how to roll. He has enough crap to be atleast mid Tier if not even better. Enough of my blabling let's check out some stuns/cancels/combos.

R = Rush attack
S = Slam attack
> = Towards opponent
< = Away from opponent
/\ = Up on the D-pad
E = Energy Button
- = Cancel
* = Stun
' = Fully charge upcoming move
HS = R2 + S
AS = AuraSpark

Stuns:
>S*
S*
Cancels:
<RS-
Combos:
S*, <RS-, >S*, RRRRR>E
S*, <RS-, >S*, HS>E
S*, <RS-, AS >S*, HS<E-/\E

Yep his S* is a better Slam Starter than his >S*, but hey atleast he has some. The combo canceled into an ultimate does about ~1700dmg with Saturday Crush(really that move looks nice ^^)

Anyway this will be the last character i'll write something about since am not that interested in the other chars, besides others who will get the game within the next week are probably more skilled to find decent combos than i am. So unless there is a request i will not write combos about other characters aswell.

Anyway that's it for now, laters.
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 299
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down