Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do the BL threads need revamping?

+8
Raikoh Ogawa
Thalès76
THTB
Bond
FurFarm
Soriphen
Forte
MysticFog
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do the BL threads need revamping?

Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap70%Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap30%Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do the BL threads need revamping?

Post by Soriphen Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 pm

LOL! She played one of the Budokai games?! Hahaha, that's too good ;P.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do the BL threads need revamping?

Post by Thalès76 Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 am

So you guys knew Dimps co-developed SF4? But yeah Arshaq I wasn't even talking about cancelling lol. In BL it's all practice just like SF4. At first some cancels seem impossible but with some practice it becomes possible.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 am

Thalès76 wrote:So you guys knew Dimps co-developed SF4? But yeah Arshaq I wasn't even talking about cancelling lol. In BL it's all practice just like SF4. At first some cancels seem impossible but with some practice it becomes possible.

No...Try doing >RRRRE RRRRE with super trunks. You need frame perfect canceling. You can't possibly practice frame perfect canceling. It's just speed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:27 pm

You know that chain is easy as hell, right? It's the same as the one in SBAR. If you think that's hard Arshaq, then, you got a long way to go ;P. Frame perfect canceling isn't hard actually, you just need to know the character and you'll be fine. Also, you could practice frame perfect canceling. You do that by training your muscle memory in knowing when to stop. You see, the easy part is frame perfect canceling, while the hard part is using a frame perfect cancel and quickly inputting the next string. I think that's what you mean. To train for that, it's like what you said...all speed.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:31 am

Arshaq is it the same shit as the FRRRRE RRRRE of SSJ Trunks? If so we all agree that this combo isn't hard, I never actually practiced with Super Trunks I will try this out for sure.

And there's also cancel in SF4, it also requires speed.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:27 am

Thalès76 wrote:Arshaq is it the same shit as the FRRRRE RRRRE of SSJ Trunks? If so we all agree that this combo isn't hard, I never actually practiced with Super Trunks I will try this out for sure.

And there's also cancel in SF4, it also requires speed.

Ok lol, if you can land it. You're canceling will be as good as Saiyan's and landing 10 BBs shouldn't be a problem. You keep saying it isn't hard? You're just spouting bullshit. what kind of idiotic statement is that IF YOU NEVER ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED IT?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Lol if you knew how to read I asked if it was the same connection of SSJ Trunks then if it's the same thing it isn't hard. As I said I will try just to see how hard it is but I don't care it's just one fucking connection lol.

Edit : It is the same connection as SSJ Trunks, it isn't hard at all, I swear I can do it easily.
I mean from the back but not from the front.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowball no Jutsu Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:16 am

yo this kid arshaq is a fuckin troll

i hope you're joking man this is really upsetting

you have no right to be posting about competitive fighting games my nigga

you're playing burst limit and calling it technical

"these cancels are sheer speed!"

OMGZ

in starcraft, top level play can exceed 500 actions per minute

in super smash brothers melee button inputs for simple combos can get as fast as 15 inputs a second

they arent impossible

btw there's no such thing as frame perfect in BL

frame perfect is a 1 frame window, NO ONE can consistently cancel something when they only have 1/60th of a second to do so

seriously i have been browsing these boards since i joined today and i want you to know you're a fucking dumbass and you taint these boards like crazy

btw - the best of you dripped down your mothers asscrack at after your conception
Shadowball no Jutsu
Shadowball no Jutsu
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:37 am

Well BL does have hard combos, but FRRRRE RRRRE is really not that hard compared to other combos, like the BSS FFRR of Goku (On ground).
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:38 am

>RRRRE- RRRRE- isn't hard? Please post a video of yourself doing it several times in a row.

That connection is harder than connecting BBs.

And there is no such thing as <SSS- -->-->RR with goky in BL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:13 am

Lol I will soon post a BL combo vid I ain't done yet. And yes it does exist BSS- FFRR with Goku just watch the remastered combos of Sayanjin2.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Shadowball no Jutsu wrote:~snip~

Don't try playing King Kock with me boy. Said the boy who played smash "competively". Nigga come back when you actually grow some skills and play on the same level as me.

Thales: We got that sorted out. Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowball no Jutsu Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:59 am

haha as if i wanted to play an ssbb equivalent such is burst limit

fuck you nigga i'll destroy you in any game
Shadowball no Jutsu
Shadowball no Jutsu
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:12 am

oooh lala, someone thinks their the shit. Do you have a PS3? I'll post videos of me using your gastric as a condom as I fornicate with you skull, stupid little ball-sack no justu.

Last edited by Arshaq on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 am

What the...that's not really fornication you necrophile LOL. I mean...it's not really voluntary or involuntary. At least use a word that's more fitting :/.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 am

happy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowball no Jutsu Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:00 pm

these boards need you arshaq, dont get banned.

why would i want a ps3? so i can play burst limit? HA
Shadowball no Jutsu
Shadowball no Jutsu
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MOB712 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Man this thread is a fuckin cesspool; just revamp the threads and let Arshaq do w/e the hell he wants so he can shut up

He has his head so far up his ass I don't even know how he can still play BL.

Arshaq you need to check yourself man
MOB712
MOB712
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Battle Power : 50
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:36 pm

MOB712 wrote:Man this thread is a fuckin cesspool; just revamp the threads and let Arshaq do w/e the hell he wants so he can shut up

He has his head so far up his ass I don't even know how he can still play BL.

Arshaq you need to check yourself man

Nice one, but it goes, something like, "I tried looking at things from your perspective, but I can only shove my head so far up my ass."

I think you're dying of yeast infection so get that checked.

Ball no Justu, you don't have BL and you talk about it? LOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOFAIL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MOB712 Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Man you're such a dumbass

You talking about being good at BL yet you can't play SF4

The only things that ever comes out of your mouth about BL are cancels and combos.

If you actually knew about stuff like zoning & trying to bait ppl with moves you'd actually play better instead of just running up on someone and trying to hit them with the longest combo you can think of.

Try playing SF4 and see if you can just run up and just start throwing out combos and see how fast you eat a FADC into ultra by Ryu, Sagat or Ken
MOB712
MOB712
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Again, you're ignorant. we've already established I only played sf4 once and stopped because i didn't like it. Obviously I'm horrible at it if I played for 20 minutes.

>____> we've also established that I use all those strategies without realizing I do. please shut the fuck up and lrn2think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowball no Jutsu Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:40 pm

i dont need to own burst limit to know that it sucks dick, it's not like i've never played that honky piece of shit labeled as a fighting game
Shadowball no Jutsu
Shadowball no Jutsu
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MOB712 Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Arshaq wrote:Again, you're ignorant. we've already established I only played sf4 once and stopped because i didn't like it. Obviously I'm horrible at it if I played for 20 minutes.

>____> we've also established that I use all those strategies without realizing I do. please shut the fuck up and lrn2think.

Plz show me a vid where you don't run up and start trying to pull off some random combo
MOB712
MOB712
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Thread is going way off topic...Guys, stay on topic please.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MOB712 Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Well to be honest the thread should have been closed after the 2nd post

Just let Arshaq do w/e he wants with the BL forum since no1 else is gonna touch it
MOB712
MOB712
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next