Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a month, do you guys like/dislike the new forums?

+3
Soriphen
MysticFog
THTB
7 posters

Go down

After a month, do you guys like/dislike the new forums? Empty After a month, do you guys like/dislike the new forums?

Post by THTB Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:42 am

I has been a little over a month since the new DBC forums went active and the old forums were closed. In that time, we've pretty much finished up the site and, IMO, it looks great. I, myself, like it more than the old forums.

My question is, who also likes the new forums, as well as who doesn't? I'd like to see reasons why you do/don't.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

After a month, do you guys like/dislike the new forums? Empty Re: After a month, do you guys like/dislike the new forums?

Post by MysticFog Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 pm

i like it..the only thing that i didnt like was the really short notice so we couldnt really gather all the info on all the character threads as we moved
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 299
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

After a month, do you guys like/dislike the new forums? Empty Re: After a month, do you guys like/dislike the new forums?

Post by Soriphen Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:16 pm

I love it a lot. 'Tis very pleasant.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sowned Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:53 pm

The green is good, but the backround is horrendous. And I don't even know what the fuck it is
sowned
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm

we need a better background. i can find quite a few sweet looking ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 am

It's much better, I didn't like that much the old one.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:32 am

I want a background of Super Botouden 2's backgrounds, rotating everytime i load a new page.

Now.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:26 am

LOL, ok princess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GVgogeta102 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Since the site is about DBZ, I think you should have a dbz background and some more dbz like colour in the menus EG-Electric green, Yellow and stuff like that.

The site seems cool
GVgogeta102
GVgogeta102
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 140
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticFog Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 pm

yea im probably gonna change the background sometime
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 299
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:02 pm

how about we give me back more privileges. I want to have a picture, sig, and the rest dude.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Ohhh, so you meant thooose privileges....Yeah guys, give it back to him in that case...cept for the voting system. He's gonna go nuts with that LOL.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:59 pm

what no? wtf fuck you. i haven't even behaved stupidly lately hell, i got three people to join.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down