Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could someone enlighten me as to what the "recovery move" is?

3 posters

Go down

Could someone enlighten me as to what the "recovery move" is? Empty Could someone enlighten me as to what the "recovery move" is?

Post by Agoop Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:48 pm

When fighting high-level AI, they consistently perform some type of power-up, and recover a bar of health. I apologize for another noob question, but DBZ manuals are never any help. Thanks.
Agoop
Agoop
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 7

Back to top Go down

Could someone enlighten me as to what the "recovery move" is? Empty Re: Could someone enlighten me as to what the "recovery move" is?

Post by Soriphen Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Ahh don't worry. The recovery move is only for certain characters that can regenerate in the actual DBZ anime, such as Cell, Janemba and Buu. It's pretty much their Aura Burst Charge (which every character has). An Aura Burst Charge is basically a special attribute you can initiate by pressing the Aura button (R in this case) follow by the Charge button (L). Pressing them at the same time isn't really good...it's best to just press R and then L right after since you have to be in Aura Burst to do Aura Burst Charge.

Hope that helped Very Happy.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Could someone enlighten me as to what the "recovery move" is? Empty Re: Could someone enlighten me as to what the "recovery move" is?

Post by GVgogeta102 Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Soriphen wrote:Ahh don't worry. The recovery move is only for certain characters that can regenerate in the actual DBZ anime, such as Cell, Janemba and Buu. It's pretty much their Aura Burst Charge (which every character has). An Aura Burst Charge is basically a special attribute you can initiate by pressing the Aura button (R in this case) follow by the Charge button (L). Pressing them at the same time isn't really good...it's best to just press R and then L right after since you have to be in Aura Burst to do Aura Burst Charge.

Hope that helped Very Happy.

Awww, you beat me to it. O'well Could someone enlighten me as to what the "recovery move" is? Icon_sad
GVgogeta102
GVgogeta102
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 140
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down