Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Anyway, I just happened to choose a bad day to take a pic ;P."

5 posters

Go down

"Anyway, I just happened to choose a bad day to take a pic ;P." Empty "Anyway, I just happened to choose a bad day to take a pic ;P."

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:59 pm

DISCUSSS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Anyway, I just happened to choose a bad day to take a pic ;P." Empty Re: "Anyway, I just happened to choose a bad day to take a pic ;P."

Post by Soriphen Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Holy shit fucks >_>...Arshaq, you're seriously asking for a ban. This is your first warning outta two. Try this shit again (in which case you most likely will cause of your egotistical nature) and you're banned for a month.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

"Anyway, I just happened to choose a bad day to take a pic ;P." Empty Re: "Anyway, I just happened to choose a bad day to take a pic ;P."

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:06 pm

LOL, too bad Sori this is HLFI.

Can't touch me when I make doo doo in this bitch. Remember when you tried to ban me here? Hero unbanned me LOL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Is that you Sori? Just wondering
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Yeah it's me. Just had to choose a bad day to wear long socks LOL.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Oh so thats where Vanilla Ice got to.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Bond wrote:Oh so thats where Vanilla Ice got to.

He became black?
Forte
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Mhmm, yeah umm...where the hell are the admins when ya need em >_>. I kinda want that pic gone Lol.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:37 am

If you actually decided to read what HFIL's purpose is for, Arshaq, this is not what it is. This is Random Fun material...and even then it's not allowed there since it's basically flaming (of a moderator, no less).

Like Sori said, you're asking for a ban. And we're not talking about temporary. You're a CONSTANT issue on this site. I'm sick and tired of it...next issue that pops up with you...you can kiss DBC goodbye.

..::Thread Closed::..
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down