Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Burst Limit Tier List

+6
Bond
Heromaster111
THTB
Thalès76
MOB712
Soriphen
10 posters

Go down

New Burst Limit Tier List Empty New Burst Limit Tier List

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 am

God tier:
Vegeta

Top Tier:
Trunks
Bardock
Teen Gohan

Upper Tier :
Cell/Piccolo
Goku
Frieza
Broly

Mid Tier:

Tien/Android 17
Krillin
Yamcha

Lower Tier:
Recoome
Android 18
Android 16
Kid Gohan
Radditz
Captain Ginyu

Bottom Tier:
Saibamen
Nappa

Explanation time.

Vegeta:
Anyone who uses Vegeta like Zeus embodies a character that has god mode, fly, all ammo, and all weapons on, no character in BL can compete against it.

1. Big bang: I could end this right there and not write anything else, but… He has the perfect shield, no physical attack can get through it, it does a lot of damage, and best of all, is chainable with ALL his attacks apart from >SSS or \\/. Moreover, just use a big bang when a ki attack is coming at you and just neutralize/absorb it. If the attack is charged and yours isn’t, then be prepared to receive 100 DMG if hit or 50 if guarded. Pretty good compared to 1000 something, right? They also neutralize aura bursts and when combined with HS, they can potentially be chained with certain moves in order to restart a new combo. This time your opponent probably won’t have any ki.

2. Final Flash: come out almost immediately and it tracks the opponent; additionally, it cannot be side-stepped within two side-steps.

3. He is the ONLY character in the game that can get 3000 dmg without using an ultimate in less than 15 hits. He also does the most dmg in the game. (7.9k dmg)

4. Chains: His S chains are godly

1. </li>
  2. >SSS- has even MORE priority than
Both of these moves are shown to neutralize trunks and piccolo. Additionally, they have a long stun period, consequently, we can chain them with anything. It has been shown that just using SSSS- can neutralize EACH of his hits when timed correctly.

Trunks (both swords and super):

Ultimates:

1. Super Buster canon is the fastest ultimate in the game. It can be chained with anything and has good dmg.
  2. Heat Dome has a super shield and goes through all R or S chains attacks. Additionally, it also goes through E or neutral ki blasts. This ultimate is one of the most damaging ultimates in the game.
  3. Burning Slash: not the best ultimate, just looks stylish.

Now trunks has swords (regular or ssj) or super (his final transformation) both have their pros and cons. Swords trunks has SS, which has a lot of priority and a lot of reach. But, the trade-off is horrible damage when compared to his counterpart which has less priority, less reach, but a lot more dmg.

Super trunks has above average prioritization and his downfalls are the speed at which the player needs to cancel his chains in order to combo with him. This leads us to his next downfall: ki-fucking-canceling. Guard canceling S chains is superior to ki canceling with E because if you miss an attack, the ki blast will not come out and you’ll be left defenseless during the cool down time. That is why dodging or TCing against super trunks is so effective. BUT, the dmg he does is just insane, if you’re caught a combo, it’s practically over. Super Trunks does the most damage after Vegeta thanks to his ability to juggle

Bardock:

Chains:

1. >SS- has good reach.
  2. SS is shitty and slow, but it neutralizes any incoming aura burst.
  3. R chains, learn ‘em, do ‘em, love ‘em.
Unlike most characters in BL, Bardock relies more on R chains than S chains. RRRS comes out fast and covers a rather large distance, which can get you out of harm’s way i.e. the opponent’s chains. >RRRS is also really good but it makes your opponent go into a state of low juggle. His juggles are also really good, mainly because he can chain HS while juggleling. Which leads to a large dmg boost.

Ultimates:

1. Super Riot Javelin: awesome move, really fast and can’t be sidestepped. The cool down sucks though, so don’t miss it.
  2. Saiyan spirit: don’t use it, if you value winning.

His greatest asset: what makes bardcock (yeah the following thing makes him a dick) is HS heat phlanx combo. Not only does it neutralize an aura burst, but when canceled quickly, the opponent is trapped in a combo again when HS

Teen Gohan:

At first we all thought >SS- was the move that made him so good. >SS has reach, BUT it's easy to predict as you hear “HUUUWAAAAAAH” and it’s easy to sidestep/neutralize.

Only reason why Teen Gohan is good is basically RRRS spamming, that R chain neutralized 90% of all the S chains in the game. Moreover, it moves Gohan ACROSS THE FUCKING SCREEN. I repeat fucking screen, you’re almost never likely to be hit when using this move. Spamming it is also one of the safest thing to do because this 5 hit chain only lasts 1.5 second or so, and by the time the opponent TCs and uses an attack, you’ll already be guarding.

Moreover, >RRS which is an overpowered moved. 3 hits in 1.4 second that can be chained with a fully charged HS and you’re running,, so no ki blasts can interfere. Additionally, since you’re the fastest character in the game, it’s all good.

Not only is he the fastest character in the game. BUT super masenko is extremely fast too. A little slower than super buster canon, but does more dmg. Can be chains with ANYTHING.

Cell: BL underdog

Transformations: He has many transformations and all of his forms have great ki attacks.

Cell has the fastest two hit chain in the game.

But, that’s not the only reason why Cell is good. Cell has the fastest ki blasts in the game. The best strategy with him is basically pressuring with opponent with double, triple, or quadruple ki canceling, moreover, mixing this up with a randomly charged ki blast will cause chip damage.

Cell’s juggles are insane. He can do 5k thanks to juggleling which is ridiculous and his ultimate is comes out fairly quickly. EE- can be chained with /\\E ACROSS the stage or even EEE- for the matter. Now not only does the ultimate cancel into it, BUT >RRS also cancels into or even \\/SEE- which both cause Cell to begin juggles, which lead to a certain death.

Piccolo: far too overrated. A lot of priority, but too slow. Had good dmg, but only if you land a combo. too much to say, just read nnamz’s post for a general idea of why he’s good.

Goku:

Ultimates suck, apart from

Frieza:

>SS has very nice reach and is a guard breaker. He has plenty of transformations. His final form is recommended over his 100% for speed, defense, ki regen, and ki attacks because his final form is only useful if you’re going full out trying to kill the opponent as the dmg done is OVER 9000.

Always choose his Super Death Beam, much faster and much more practical. His R chains are also pretty fast which allows him to anti-tc if used correctly.

Broly: not the big bad wolf we thought of him as.

True his

S has a lot of reach, but it has shitty priority. Gigantic over the Gigantic Meteor for sure because of the speed and dmg difference.

His R chains are ok and his HS

Tien:

He had shit dmg…buuuut his juggles rock. He easily does 3k dmg and SSS- is fast, it has a lot of priority.
he has >S which is a guard breaker, it’s easy to cancel and

Both his ultimate are fast and dmging, but the five bar ultimate does more dmg. Solar flare “why is it always the fucking eye” – Vegeta from TFS “nuff said and Dodon Ray is the fastest ki attack in BL.

Krillen:

His ultimates are fast and do decent dmg apart from that retarded kamehameha. His destructo disks are unblockable unless they are aura guarded and he has solar flare.

His s chains are decent, but not much priority and his R chains are ok too.

18:
She has good reach, nice ultimates, and barely any priority which still place her above yamcha.

Yamcha:

Only good chain is SSS- and it’s the only infinite in BL. Can be chained with his ultimates or any other ki attack.

The rest are self-explanatory. All suck and should never be used in a fight if you want to win.

Last edited by Arshaq on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Burst Limit Tier List Empty Re: New Burst Limit Tier List

Post by Soriphen Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 am

I wonder what the others will say bout this xD.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 am

No one can really say shit to me unless they are Thales, Zeus, Ricoshey or Saiyanjin2.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 am

Well, in terms of experience...I dunno...to me, you guys seem like a closed group of players who are damn good, but, I don't know if this tier list applies to the whole world. Also, there's a huge point in that this tier list is based on online play where delay and lag is always present...meaning, it can't even be official if it tried.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by MOB712 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 am

How the FUCK did Broly drop so low

<E is practically the win button
MOB712
MOB712
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Battle Power : 50
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:33 am

Soriphen wrote:Well, in terms of experience...I dunno...to me, you
guys seem like a closed group of players who are damn good, but, I
don't know if this tier list applies to the whole world. Also, there's
a huge point in that this tier list is based on online play where delay
and lag is always present...meaning, it can't even be official if it
tried.

doesn't matter, we land combos online that people struggle with offline.

Mob: I might have been too harsh, but with aLL that broly spamming, we all kinda came up with anti-broly strategies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:50 am

These guys have been playing the game constantly since it's release and they watched numerous of videos, they somehow got used to the lag, I don't know the fuck how I can't even do a single cancel online.

Piccolo being number one in the old tier list is nonsense, he's my favorite in this game, but like Arshaq said he's out classed by Vegeta.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:57 am

Thalès76 wrote:These guys have been playing the game constantly since it's release and they watched numerous of videos, they somehow got used to the lag, I don't know the fuck how I can't even do a single cancel online.

Piccolo being number one in the old tier list is nonsense, he's my favorite in this game, but like Arshaq said he's out classed by Vegeta.

Yeah, you're my witness. I do >RRRRE- RRRR online like nothing, i did in like about five tries in Ricoshey's video. I mean think of the delay, lag, and just difference between offline and on. Additionally, Zeus also have a video of himself doing 6 big bangs online.

Well, people didn't know about how good Vegeta was and Piccolo is a little too slow for my liking. While I hate Teen Gohan, just spamming RRRS makes you amazing with him. The match up pretty much decide the outcome, which sucks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Meh.

Don't really care much for the list since no one even plays the game in tournaments to prove 99% of the shit.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heromaster111 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Arshaq wrote:No one can really say shit to me unless they are Thales, Zeus, Ricoshey or Saiyanjin2.

Wow just wow.
Heromaster111
Heromaster111
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 231
Zodiac Signs : Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Heromaster111 wrote:
Arshaq wrote:No one can really say shit to me unless they are Thales, Zeus, Ricoshey or Saiyanjin2.

Wow just wow.

wut? i mean name me other people who play?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:56 am

Arshaq wrote:
Heromaster111 wrote:

Wow just wow.

Johnny Spaghetti Stain
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by FurFarm Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:39 am

Arshaq wrote:
Heromaster111 wrote:

Wow just wow.

New Burst Limit Tier List Icon_flower

No, but I agree either way.
FurFarm
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16 am

glad you're finally back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FurFarm Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 pm

You asked for it:

I'd wager to say that Android #17 is on par with Tien (if not higher), hence climbing the ladder by seven ranks. Make a judgment call. Razz
FurFarm
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 pm

done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 am

just stop
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 251
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:32 am

D':
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ekimhclew Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:11 am

i agree with the tier list except i think that kid gohan should be above krillin
ekimhclew
ekimhclew
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 94
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 pm

I've mastered:
Vegeta
Trunks
Teen Gohan
Cell

I can use the follow well:
Bardock
Piccolo
Goku
Frieza
Broly
Tien
Krillin

Touched a few times:
Recoome
Android 18
Radditz
Nappa

Never used the rest

I mean i know the top three tiers are pretty accurate, but i have no idea how accurate the others are. I mean FurFarm alone cause 17 to move up 7 ranks. I mean if you give me combos, i'll try him out and probably move him around (kid gohan)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ekimhclew Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 pm

to me it seems like you mastered piccolo. and you always say you suck with goku lol
ekimhclew
ekimhclew
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ekimhclew Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Arshaq wrote:

Yamcha:

Only good chain is SSS- and it’s the only infinite in BL.

doesnt raditz have an infinite too? isnt his SSE- infinite?
ekimhclew
ekimhclew
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstriker Thu May 28, 2015 3:49 pm

No it's not, it caps out after like 5 or 6 hits.
Moonstriker
Moonstriker
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down