Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3

2 posters

Go down

Fallout 3 Empty Fallout 3

Post by KingDiamond Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:22 am

Just got the ps3 GOTY edition that comes with all the expantion packs. With Far Cry and Dragonage getting so much attention it seemed the time was right to get into the genre. This is my first wrpg and Im really liking it altho it took a bit to get used to. My suspicions about wrpgs were true in that it would be a mix between what I like about sandbox games like saints row and what I like about rpgs in general. So yeah I would recomend this game altho its pretty glitchy and I would like to know if anyone else is into it.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 251
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Empty Re: Fallout 3

Post by Bond Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 am

I liked it a lot.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 am

oops I meant Mass Effect not Far Cry. Anyway anything in particular u liked about the game bond? Also I am considering getting the first 2 games just to see what they're all about. Ever played the originals?
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:36 am

I Liked pretty much everything, couldn't narrow it down specifically, just the entire experience was great. It is definately in my top 10 favourite games ever, maybe even top 5. I didn't play the first 2 games in the series, but I played a bit of Oblivion which I didn't find half as good as Fallout 3.
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:48 am

4 real the whole thing is tits IMO especially Dogmeat. With "Broken Steel" installed hes practically invincible. Anyway doing Point lookout right now. I did manage to DL Fallout 2 and got stuck in the first trial dungeon and turned it off lol. Its hella different obviously.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: