Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Can i Play Burned ps2 ,ps1 games without a Modchip,Swap,Or slidecard

3 posters

Go down

How Can i Play Burned ps2 ,ps1 games without a Modchip,Swap,Or slidecard Empty How Can i Play Burned ps2 ,ps1 games without a Modchip,Swap,Or slidecard

Post by Gokuitachi Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:12 pm

How Can i play Burned ps2,ps1 games without a Modchip,swap,or slidecard on a ps2 Slim And Fat !!
Gokuitachi
Gokuitachi
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 114
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

How Can i Play Burned ps2 ,ps1 games without a Modchip,Swap,Or slidecard Empty Re: How Can i Play Burned ps2 ,ps1 games without a Modchip,Swap,Or slidecard

Post by KingDiamond Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Dont know how to do ps2 games without some sort of device but ps1 is easy. For the slim model, first get the iso, then grab a cd burning program (preferably Alcohol 120%) Burn your disk then find a real ps1 disk with a black bottom. Block all the censors (look it up) on the inside of the system then get some toilet paper or a piece of eraser. Wad up the TP or cut the eraser in a way that it will fit into the lid censor slot. Okay so turn on the ps2, go to the browser, put in the real ps1 game, put the wadded up TP or the eraser into the lid censor slot so the system thinks the lid is closed, wait for the disk to read, then pull it out while its still spinning. The black disk will still show on the browser. Some games will make the lazer stop after not having a disk to read for a few seconds, others will keep trying to read and ull have to put the burned disk in while its still spinning. So either way u want to put the burned disk in now. Then select the black disk in the browser and enjoy.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 251

Back to top Go down

How Can i Play Burned ps2 ,ps1 games without a Modchip,Swap,Or slidecard Empty Re: How Can i Play Burned ps2 ,ps1 games without a Modchip,Swap,Or slidecard

Post by Gokuitachi Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Nice !!! Thanks king Wink
Gokuitachi
Gokuitachi
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Brohan Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 pm

See that's too complicated, that's why I just burglarize my local gamestop when I want something.
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 394
Zodiac Signs : Sagittarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 am

lol gg
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down