Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Insert generic greeting>

Go down

<Insert generic greeting> Empty <Insert generic greeting>

Post by TheLordGojira Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 am

Hey everybody, I'm Brendan from New York.

I used to play Budokai games all the time a while ago, and since I randomly did nothing but play SBAR while I was in the hospital recently, I watched some vids on Youtube since I wanted to get better. Watching overlordtico's IW vids I found this forum.

Anyway, looking back on it I was never really any good at the games, like 99% of the people who played these games, but now as a competitive adult with time on my hands I decided to take the game seriously and good at it. So I ordered IW which I never bought and studied up. I think I'm picking things pretty quick. Unfortunately I don't have much experience against human opponents and there aren't that many I know to chose from...
TheLordGojira
TheLordGojira
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 0
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Rooster

Back to top Go down