Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RB2 Champion

2 posters

Go down

RB2 Champion Empty RB2 Champion

Post by Capnmorgan24 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Hey there guys, im sure if yout reading this post and you play on the 360, theres a good chance you might know who i am. I have other profiles and accounts, but ive finally settled back into my first account and plan to stay here indeff. I saw this website on a post and thought it might be fun to meet some new challengers and and to help train any of those who are willing to learn. My skill level is easily in the top 5 in the world (360) and have been ranked at number 2 until i wasnt able to play that much and keep up with some people.

Well anyways if you want a good challenge or just want to have fun, post a reply here so we can get the show started Smile

Xbox Gamertag Capnmorgan24

Capnmorgan24
Capnmorgan24
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 2

Back to top Go down

RB2 Champion Empty Re: RB2 Champion

Post by Nnamz Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Oh boy.....
Nnamz
Nnamz