Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito?

2 posters

Go down

Who wins?

Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito? I_vote_lcap100%Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito? I_vote_lcap0%Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito? I_vote_lcap0%Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito? Empty Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito?

Post by iBardock Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm

What do you think , guys?

Well , I think that Vegito wins because it is stated that potara fusion is way stronger.

Or another reason is that Vegito wins this one based purely on the nature of the two different types of fusions? As many people have already stated, the Metamoran Fusion Dance requires both fighters to be at the exact same power level, whereas the Potara fusion does not have this limitation.

To put it simply, if Goku has a power level of 10, and Vegeta has a power level of 7, Goku would have to lower himself down to 7 in order to do the fusion dance. 7+7=14. The Potara fusion would, on the other hand, yield a power level of 17 due to the fact that Goku does not need to lower his power level.

Of course, I believe there is some sort of multiplier that goes on when two fighters fuse, not just addition (or else Vegito would have gotten stomped on by Buuhan). For argument's sake, let's say that there is a multiplier of x50.

As the power levels get higher, the gap between them after the fusion also gets higher.

Fusion Dance
7 + 7 = 14
14 x 50 = 700

Potara Fusion
10 + 7 = 17
17 x 50 = 850

Now, by the end of the Buu saga, both Goku's and Vegeta's power levels are assumed by many to be in the low billions (of course, there is no substantiation for these numbers). Let's say that Goku's power level (in base form, while it's most likely a major exaggeration) is 2,000,000,000 and Vegeta's is 1,700,000,000.

Goku then lowers his power level in order to perform the fusion dance with Vegeta:

(no wonder there are no official power level stats for anything past the Frieza saga; these numbers are ridiculous)

1,700,000,000 + 1,700,000,000 = 3,400,000,000

Now, using the Potara earrings, the hypothetical numbers would be:

2,000,000,000 + 1,700,000,000 = 3,700,000,000

Solely using addition, there is only a difference of 300,000,000 between Gogeta's and Vegito's power levels, correct? Then you use the multiplier.

3,400,000,000 x 50 = 170,000,000,000
3,700,000,000 x 50 = 185,000,000,000

That's a massive difference of 15 billion. Of course, as the power levels get lower, the difference between each type of fusion's power level also gets lower (obviously). In terms of pure power, Vegito has this one.

Thoughts?
iBardock
iBardock
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 9
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dragon

http://www.newgenforums.net

Back to top Go down

Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito? Empty Re: Super Gogeta vs Super Vegito?

Post by Nnamz Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:43 pm

That's a lot of numbers bro.

But Vegito is stronger, for certain.
Nnamz
Nnamz
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 85
Zodiac Signs : Pisces Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by iBardock Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:29 am

These numbers are correct , IMO!
iBardock
iBardock
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 9
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dragon

http://www.newgenforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down