Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing Aura Burn

4 posters

Go down

Killing Aura Burn Empty Killing Aura Burn

Post by CajNatalie Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:18 pm

I see a lot of stuff of people uselessly modding attacks, textures, and colours around in IW on YouTube... but has anyone ever been able to mod out Aura Burn?
The AI would finally be competent at ki management, so people like me who're forever alone could enjoy pvCPU fights a bit more, and also force my game up a bit more.
I really feel like I'm not getting as good as I should as fast as I should, with all these times the AI wastes perfectly good ki flailing around like a toddler.

If that's never gonna happen... I guess the only thing is to hold out hope for a Patch Code function in PCSX2. But that may never happen, either. XD

If Dimps REALLY had to include a n00b mode; couldn't help themselves, they could've at least added a capsule that 'disables Aura Burn for both players'. Oh well. =(
CajNatalie
CajNatalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 16

Back to top Go down

Killing Aura Burn Empty Re: Killing Aura Burn

Post by TrollCapAmerica Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Indeed.Idiot mode has long been a problem and it would be nice if it was eliminated
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 372
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaTeamV3 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:18 pm

IIRC Aura burn was glitched in the American version, as you can recover ki while still in it. This got patched up in the JP version, where your ki drops no matter what. Stupid mode is still stupid, though. Doesn't get used in PvP matches (if anything else it's a waste of a shoulder button), but the AI loves it to death.
AquaTeamV3
AquaTeamV3
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Battle Power : 80
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 pm

In all honesty, I'd like to see someone hack IW to fix up the game (fatigue fix, starting ki hack, etc).
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CajNatalie Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 pm

You can extend fatigue resistance by the equivalent of up to a lifebar using defense capsules. Tico even started doing that a long while ago.

But even then it would be nice to see if fatigue could be reverted back to B3's style, where you'd only go down if you were low on ki.
CajNatalie
CajNatalie
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 am

I much prefer the IW style of fatigue for the simple fact that it actually matters.The B3 style happened so rarely that alot of people didnt even know it existed

The IW style is also perfectly fine.Its already been too easy to avoid being hit until you get enough bars to TC [especially with a high baseline] and the fatigue system puts a few more consequences for getting your ass kicked in the game
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 372
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: