Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any TO near the region of Montreal?

Go down

Is there any TO near the region of Montreal? Empty Is there any TO near the region of Montreal?

Post by Mourossonero Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:47 pm

I've been watching silently into the other FGC scenes and I thought to myself how it could be amazing even all these years after the release of Budokai 3/Infinite World if we could organize a Tournament and meet each others.

We've all been cancelling and perfecting our techs in our corners let's fight it out with people and not CPUs! If no TOs are available to organize something in my region, I'll just have to organize one myself during the semester break! I'd like to see a Budokai scene and I believe that if we begin to organize some tourneys and just 1 guy comes, it'll be better than the hundreds of matches against CPUs.
Mourossonero
Mourossonero
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 17
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Rat

https://www.youtube.com/user/mourossonero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum