Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSJ3 Broly....lol

+8
Bond
Thalès76
ProjectSteve
Overlordtico
Dizlord
THTB
Soriphen
MysticFog
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SSJ3 Broly....lol - Page 3 Empty Re: SSJ3 Broly....lol

Post by lordantonius Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

TrollCapAmerica wrote:
Heh heh I love doing this bear with me

Broly beats up an Alternate Universe version of the early Cell Saga DBZ cast.This cast was the same group that lost to 17/18 except they have a weak SSJ Gohan for some reason

Broly is beaten by Goku getting power from his base form friends the strongest of which was Vegeta/This eliminates the possiblity of a Kami fused Piccalo or farther eliminates post ROSAT Gohan.

The method they used to beat him wouldnt have been sufficient to take out the Androids.The TOEI company themselves has said they put Broly below an USSJ level in their publications comparing SSJ levels

Broly returns in a sequal to face a grown-up version of that Gohan who fights in base form against him a good bit AND even specifically says his power didnt go up any since his last appear.He doesnt seem to get any stronger perhaps as a side-effect of his pumped up nature

A SSJ3 version of Broly if possible wouldnt be able to keep up with the Goku that reach SSJ2 and 3 after the Cell Saga since he apparently doesnt gain a whole lot of power and likely lacks the intellect to train any

Omega Shenron was beaten by Base Kid Goku who as we know from GT logic is the stronger form of that alternate Universe Goku

GT Goku could be killed by a rotating fanblade in a sewer which puts him below the level of Kid Goku in Dragon Ball

So therefore

LSSJ Broly with roughly a PL in the range of the Androids curbstomps Omega Shenron.He could do it in base form let alone SSJ 1 2 or 3

Interesting i didn't know that TOEI had stayed that , btw i thought that as long as broly stayed in LSSJ stage he had unlimited power, i maybe be wrong i read that a while back.
lordantonius
lordantonius
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 275
Zodiac Signs : Leo Cat

https://www.facebook.com/lordantonius

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaggot666 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:29 pm

how you gonna ssj4 gogeta would have trouble with ssj3 broly and then say omega and ssj3 broly would be a good fight? ssj4 handled omega!
devilmaggot666
devilmaggot666
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by ekimhclew Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 pm

well i maybe i was exaggerating a little but you get what we were saying or at least you should lol
ekimhclew
ekimhclew
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 94
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3