Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New discoveries

+3
Bond
Raikoh Ogawa
ZERO-CODE-GEASS
7 posters

Go down

New discoveries Empty New discoveries

Post by ZERO-CODE-GEASS Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:07 am

I have something important to say, i played the dragonball raging blast demo and i have to say that i was very impressed with what I saw. in turns out that you can cancel on this game, i practiced and found out that /\\ or ki blast has 3 levels of charging same with the smash attack, also the O button is for character specific abilities:like goku using rapid movement,piccolo using a real time grab, and raditz doing a pose (if hit while in the pose can counter attack)
ZERO-CODE-GEASS
ZERO-CODE-GEASS
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 24

Back to top Go down

New discoveries Empty New discoveries

Post by ZERO-CODE-GEASS Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:17 am

also the green orbs on the top of your health meter is your health stocks it's how many bars of health you have left. The standard for this demo is 3.Now on to the cancels when you cancel you'll see a yellow thunder streak when you do so.You can only cancel charged attacks,you also get a variety of things to do when canceling the attacks. so this game will be similar to tenkaichi 2.
ZERO-CODE-GEASS
ZERO-CODE-GEASS
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Back to top Go down

New discoveries Empty Re: New discoveries

Post by Raikoh Ogawa Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:39 am

Can you only cancel ki-based attacks, or can you cancel physical moves? If so, could you make cancel combos?
Raikoh Ogawa
Raikoh Ogawa
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:13 am

The only tenkaichi game I played was the first, and I recall only having one sort of stock combo for every character (PPPPPPPPPP)

Does RB have more variety combo wise?
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:20 am

Bond wrote:The only tenkaichi game I played was the first, and I recall only having one sort of stock combo for every character (PPPPPPPPPP)

Does RB have more variety combo wise?

Are you serious? Even BT2 had a lot more.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:46 am

Actually, a lot of the stuff you listed has been known for quite some time. Not necessarily new discoveries, but still, good to post just in case others haven't seen it.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:58 am

Seriously don't you guys think it will be annoying as hell to always have the yellow thunder streak appear, like I hope you can fix this in the menu, seriously they take us for fools, we don't need that to see we cancelled well.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volienzo Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:53 am

Thalès76 wrote:Seriously don't you guys think it will be annoying as hell to always have the yellow thunder streak appear, like I hope you can fix this in the menu, seriously they take us for fools, we don't need that to see we cancelled well.

I can see your frustration with this, but it really grows on you after a while. Now I enjoy hearing the sound.

I just realized that some characters can flip around all they want now by charging a ki blast and cancelling the attack by double tapping in a direction. This could be big for avoiding those ppl who love to dragon dash behind you for a quick hit. Now I just need to test it, because I think all side steps and the step in give you invuln frames.

*update
All side steps/step-ins provide ample invuln frames. You can step-in through a kamehameha.
Volienzo
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Souless Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:57 am

side stepping is good for wild sense/afterimage and cancels are jump cancels super cancels punching cancel slightly charged x and y cancels and signatures and side steps cancels and ki blasts cancels and super rising rushes plus the broken lb cancel in the air
Souless
Souless
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum