Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best?

+3
Bond
Thalès76
devilmaggot666
7 posters

Go down

The Best? Empty The Best?

Post by devilmaggot666 Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Who in all of ur opinions is the best overall dbz player. Im not talking about in a specific game. Im talking about all dbz games. Who do you think has proved themselves time and time again to be considered one of the greatest around?
devilmaggot666
devilmaggot666
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 124

Back to top Go down

The Best? Empty Re: The Best?

Post by Thalès76 Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:58 am

Saiyanjin2 obviously and he has really no competition, take a look at his vids if you haven't.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:46 am

Lishenron
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Thalès76 wrote:Saiyanjin2 obviously and he has really no competition, take a look at his vids if you haven't.

No way, I consider Zeus or Mexican Gogeta the best. While Zeus may not be the best fighter overhaul, his combos rival Saiyanjin2 and no offense to him, but he plays shitty people making him look amazing. I could fight random players online and look like a god too. and gogeta because he obviously does what Saiyanjin2 does in B3, but he can fight.

As stupid as it is fighting the CPU, Gogeta could perfect Omega without trouble yet i don't see any videos of him perfecting a cpu >EVER<.

So i'm all for Mexican Gogeta and Zeus. The only Budokai game that is combo drive is BL and I can't possible imagine Saiyanjin2 pressuring a decent player to the point where he could land one of his combos.

Bond wrote:Lishenron

and his parrots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TS Aneila Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Actually what Arshaq says makes complete sense. Saiyajin2 sits in training mode all day and has no actual player versus player experience. (unless you count him beating the crap out of noneleff who doesn't even play video games)

Gogeta old wins my vote. And for the heck of it gonna throw in Vic, Lucas and Odjinryu because they actually play mid to high level and fought on a regular basis.
TS Aneila
TS Aneila
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 97
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Lmao, I honestly don't know who's the best. But one thing's for sure, the new bunch of Budokai peeps (Zeus, Arshaq, etc etc) deserve a vote for keeping the community somewhat alive with BL. SJ2 deserves the respect for finding shit in Budokai and giving inspiration to other people (even though he's a bit cocky ;P). In terms of actually fighting against a human, both Gogetas get my vote along with the other peeps Aneila mentioned and Arshaq's crew.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by GVgogeta102 Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 pm

omega2040. Because he seems to know about both budokai and tenkaichi, unlike people who hate on tenkaichi and crushing the combo system. (It's a fucking game, you have fun with it)
GVgogeta102
GVgogeta102
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 140
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:41 pm

TS Aneila wrote:Actually what Arshaq says makes complete sense. Saiyajin2 sits in training mode all day and has no actual player versus player experience. (unless you count him beating the crap out of noneleff who doesn't even play video games)

One of the reasons he hates me, i told him that if he wanted to actually brag about being a good player, he should face a decent player.

Gogeta old wins my vote. And for the heck of it gonna throw in Vic, Lucas and Odjinryu because they actually play mid to high level and fought on a regular basis.

Odjun, no offence, but i never saw that "flair" Mexican Gogeta had and i've only seen his amazing "legend of goku".

Soriphen wrote:Lmao, I honestly don't know who's the best. But one thing's for sure, the new bunch of Budokai peeps (Zeus, Arshaq, etc etc) deserve a vote for keeping the community somewhat alive with BL.

Well i'd like to think we're at the top of the BL community, big or small. I mean ask DevilMaggot himself, i kinda perfected him during our first fight and the rest of the fights i was using random characters and messing around. No offense to him.

SJ2 deserves the respect for finding shit in Budokai and giving inspiration to other people (even though he's a bit cocky ;P).

He won't accept the fact that he has competition in Burst Limit, it's kind of sad, he sat at the top of the Budokai 3 and Infinite World with Mexican Gogeta. Now in Burst Limit Zeus has surpassed him in damage, hits, and style, i'm not too far behind him, i can easily do the connections he has trouble with and i'm only three big bangs behind him. Then Vegetto777 is closer to Saiyanjin2 than I am because of his canceling speed.

And stop sucking dicks Sori. ;P

In terms of actually fighting against a human, both Gogetas get my vote along with the other peeps Aneila mentioned and Arshaq's crew.

As much as I'd like to think I'm awesome and Zeus too, we've only been playing each other because we're on a much "higher level" than everyone. Also, no one considers BL a competitive game, but i'd think we could hold our own against the other members here.

GVgogeta102 wrote:omega2040. Because he seems to know about both budokai and tenkaichi, unlike people who hate on tenkaichi and crushing the combo system. (It's a fucking game, you have fun with it)

He's a fucktard, i saw his videos, i don't even think he can cancel. This is why i don't even respect you. Additionally, anyone who has a brain and enjoys "competitive" game(s) will not consider mentioning Tenkaichi as one. The game is just a game from the 1990s where everyone is the same except it has better graphics and online.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 am

Best overall DBZ player, that was the subject, that means someone who has mastered every DBZ game, Gogeta and all the other people didn't. They played B3, IW but not the Shin Budokai series and BL.

It's not who is the best B3 player only.

And Omega2040 is a faggot.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:14 am

Thalès76 wrote:Best overall DBZ player, that was the subject, that means someone who has mastered every DBZ game, Gogeta and all the other people didn't. They played B3, IW but not the Shin Budokai series and BL.

It's not who is the best B3 player only.

Well, canceling wise he definitely is, i mean most of us only play a game or two. In terms of combos and speed he's either the best or close to it. But fighting is completely different, all of the games have different engines and different strategies.

Budokai 3: Mexican Gogeta
SBAR: I want Sori's SBAR in my PSP Gogeta
Burst Limit : Arshaq
IW: probably Mexican Gogeta since he's a beast at B3.

And Omega2040 is a faggot.

i'm surprised he even mentioned him at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:15 am

Which Gogetas? There are like 3 gogetas registered on this site along. I can't keep track.

Is 1SSJ4Gogeta the mexican one?
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 am

Indeed canceling wise he is, about fighting I don't know.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Bond wrote:Which Gogetas? There are like 3 gogetas registered on this site along. I can't keep track.

Is 1SSJ4Gogeta the mexican one?

The Best? 15367_212846795069_726075069_4533036_3158870_n
https://www.youtube.com/user/gogetassj4666 <---- Mexicano

The Best? Gogetahgggggggggg

^ SBAR/ I want your SBAR in my mouth Sori.

Thalès76 wrote:Indeed canceling wise he is, about fighting I don't know.

Well I'm curious to what will be in that video, all those clips weren't really new or amazing and most of them were just sped up...Well the side-step thing, but...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaggot666 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 pm

well i have not a clue who any of these people are but good to know lol
devilmaggot666
devilmaggot666
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:45 am

The air backdash after a cancel is new, normally people do that after a HS or before a combo.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 am

Well again, he just combined my backdashing in the middle of a combo with vegetto's air backdash after an HS.

and guess what, saiyanjin2 didn't even invent side-step canceling...Fog did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8oRRr9DJE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Depends on the game but

B3-LHM Gogeta or Odjnryu
SB-Sori and Chibi Gogeta
IW-Overlordtico Anelia or myself

The real problem is alot of the pros nowadays are just doing combo exhibition videos and dont have a grasp of tactics beyond hitting the combo dummy a few more times.The entire BL section is NOTHING but rookies doing that and even guys like Gogeta have sort of devolved into exhibition status.I havent seen anyone online really use Gokus Elbow as well as we have TALKED about until Tico did fairly recently.Only a handfull of people even on this site have a good grasp of the tactical aspect of the games

This is why im hoping to run a IW tourny at ACEN.Since Tico could easily attend it could have alot more weight if we play each other there
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 372
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Tico'd destroy you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:21 am

Blame the developers for laggy online, if BL had a good netcode i'd be playing it instead of training mode, I gave up on BL anyway.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:15 am

Oh well, i liked BL enough to get used to the lag. But Sori is right, I'd probably would have been 10000X better and 1000X faster because i don't try the hardest and most complex shit online.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Arshaq wrote:Tico'd destroy you.

Not even close punk bitch/Im fairly confidant I could win as a matter of fact.Something you would never be able to do
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Naww man nawww, i saw his videos. He's good, I see he can cancel AND TC, a skill even I have mastered. Maybe someone's reflexes are impaired from wear and tear? or maybe some is too old be to playing "A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Arshaq wrote:Naww man nawww, i saw his videos. He's good, I see he can cancel AND TC, a skill even I have mastered. Maybe someone's reflexes are impaired from wear and tear? or maybe some is too old be to playing "A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME"

This topic is supposed to be about who are the best players not about the loudmouth whining of an inferior pussy desperately trying to compare himself to his betters while playing a game anyone can beat him in spamming ^E

Go back to doing shitty combo exhibitions where you pretend mechanically imitating what people like me created makes you fit to spit shine our knobs
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Heed your own advice, learn to TC[You did but Ill pretend you cant to make up for how much i suck], learn to cancel,[You know the thing you invented and a concept i dont really understand] then come back at me. As far as i'm concerned, you're all talk and guys, you should be too, i mean all he does is post a few chains,[discovering things i cant and advancing the metagame] some guides,[Which I can never do since i cant do much but shitty exhibitions that are 90% impossible because i only play laggy online] and some random strategy a monkey can figure out after a few hours.[This statement of course is a logical fallacy as im pretending everything good players do is inferior to my combo exhibition videos] I'd rather see some videos with actual proof you can do what you say you can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:Heed your own advice, learn to TC[You did but Ill pretend you cant to make up for how much i suck], learn to cancel,[You know the thing you invented and a concept i dont really understand] then come back at me. As far as i'm concerned, you're all talk and guys, you should be too, i mean all he does is post a few chains,[discovering things i cant and advancing the metagame] some guides,[Which I can never do since i cant do much but shitty exhibitions that are 90% impossible because i only play laggy online] and some random strategy a monkey can figure out after a few hours.[This statement of course is a logical fallacy as im pretending everything good players do is inferior to my combo exhibition videos] I'd rather see some videos with actual proof you can do what you say you can.

LOL I just noticed this after a few years.I thought I erased all the edits of did of loser fag-bitches posts.I had to do a doubletake there right quick

Its comforting to know as usual that I won.I always win farao
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down