Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futur warrior who want to learn is coming !

Go down

Futur warrior who want to learn is coming ! Empty Futur warrior who want to learn is coming !

Post by Hikari Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey guys ! I did my presentation on the other topic so now I'm ready for come here with you , I hope you will be able to receive me ? Wink

So, as I said on the other topic, I'm a player of the futur warrior Truns and Android #17 , I really like theim but you know I started to play just this week because I bought this awesome game last week. I really like it, I bought it for nostalgia of Budokai 3 Like a Star @ heaven )

And I started to learn combo , I already know the cancel style so It's not very difficult for me , and I'm a great player of versus fighting game since many years ( I'm , modestly, a good player on Super Street Fighter IV - I have a old channel if you want - and Dead Or Alive 4 ) so I think I'will not have problem for learn how to play at this DBZ game.
But I saw Budokai 3 gameplay and BL Gameplay are not really really the same , so someone can tell me what are the new properties of "new" hit like HeavySlam , Burst transformation or Special attack cancel , and more "new" moves like that ?

And I will pass on Character Trunks and #17 (even if it is not really played by many people) for more detail advice . Smile

I wish you have a nice day ! sunny
Hikari
Hikari
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 8
Zodiac Signs : Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down