Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all!

2 posters

Go down

Hey all! Empty Hey all!

Post by 012yArthur0 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Well, how should I introduce?

I'm Arthur, a long time player of DBZ B3 that also played IW and BT3.I was amazed when I saw some life beings in GameFaqs boards talking about this gem.

I'm also make some simple-looking sigs, but whatever.

DBZ B3/IW topic: I'm thinking about a project, which is about using fusions and discover their combos, because, quite frankly, nobody gave a shit about them, and Instead of spamming Big Bang Kamehameha's against Syn Shenron in IW story mode, I just pressed square insanely and I ended doing a 7-hit combo, without any cancel. With that in mind, I asked myself "Holy Crap, if he do something like that, what kind of combos he can have?".

Unfortunately, my PS2 is broken because it was too old, I used him for 6 years.
012yArthur0
012yArthur0
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 3

Back to top Go down

Hey all! Empty Re: Hey all!

Post by TrollCapAmerica Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:27 pm

012yArthur0 wrote:Well, how should I introduce?

I'm Arthur, a long time player of DBZ B3 that also played IW and BT3.I was amazed when I saw some life beings in GameFaqs boards talking about this gem.

I'm also make some simple-looking sigs, but whatever.

DBZ B3/IW topic: I'm thinking about a project, which is about using fusions and discover their combos, because, quite frankly, nobody gave a shit about them, and Instead of spamming Big Bang Kamehameha's against Syn Shenron in IW story mode, I just pressed square insanely and I ended doing a 7-hit combo, without any cancel. With that in mind, I asked myself "Holy Crap, if he do something like that, what kind of combos he can have?".

Unfortunately, my PS2 is broken because it was too old, I used him for 6 years.

Ive actually develed into the Fusion characters in IW since they are boarderline useable in that game with the style used for ultimates and fatigue.We could compare notes on a more appropriate section han this if you want.

Also welcome
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 372
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by 012yArthur0 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:48 pm

The problem is actually one thing.

Gogeta SSJ.

He have a problematic time limit. Gotenks in normal mode have more or less a minute on fight, SSj4 Gogeta, although only 15 seconds, have unlimited time in story mode. While him don't have nothing. If I remember, in B3 he actually have a unlimited story-mode only, the problem is that I'm not sure if he changed between B3 and IW.

Borderline? I think they are on bottom-tier, especially that IW is badly balanced to the point of making Aura Dash costless, just do it over and over until the fusion ends.

If Fusions is made to be Ultimate-spammy, I should go to Gotenks. He have a very long time (Around 1 minute) and have around 45 seconds while in Super Sayian.

012yArthur0
012yArthur0
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum