Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switching from B3 to IW. Any tips?

2 posters

Go down

Switching from B3 to IW. Any tips? Empty Switching from B3 to IW. Any tips?

Post by teeniv Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Okay, so when B3 first came out I would play it to no end. Although I wasn't close to a pro when it came to cancels (damn you KKKK infinite) I still used them to kick some ass. 4 years later I find myself in university playing B3 on an emulator with a PS2 disk in my drive and an XBOX360 controller in my hand. Hmm. Nonetheless I feel like getting back into DBZ gaming. I've ordered Infinite World (wow you can still buy PS2 games from some vendors O_O) and plan to play it for quite a while. Could someone elaborate on how the IW system is compared to the B3 system? Is it more balanced, more fun, better overall etc.?
PS: Also, could someone help me out with Goku's KKKK infinite -_- I find myself annoyed that I can't cancel fast enough even with shoulder buttons as guard.
teeniv
teeniv
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 3

Back to top Go down

Switching from B3 to IW. Any tips? Empty Re: Switching from B3 to IW. Any tips?

Post by TrollCapAmerica Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 am

Its an all around better game in mos categories if for nothing else getting rid of 3 speed P spam.Theres better balance and more character options across the whole cast which doesnt peter out in the middle of the 2nd tier this time
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 372
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum