Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game?

+3
KingDiamond
GVgogeta102
Bond
7 posters

Go down

DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game?

DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? I_vote_lcap20%DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? I_vote_lcap80%DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? Empty DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game?

Post by Bond Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:40 am

?
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? Empty Re: DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 pm

done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? Empty Re: DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game?

Post by GVgogeta102 Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:54 pm

*submits a vote*
GVgogeta102
GVgogeta102
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 140
Zodiac Signs : Capricorn Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:38 pm

DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? Autism-asshole-disease-moral-demotivational-poster-funny-demoralize
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:36 pm

I just got this game on sale and it kinda blows. It just feels wrong.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 251
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:12 am

do you have it for ps3?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:37 am

Yeah but Ive been pretty stuck on Saints Row 2 lately so I dont play it much. If u wanna go a few rounds hit me up.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:47 am

KingDiamond wrote:Yeah but Ive been pretty stuck on Saints Row 2 lately so I dont play it much. If u wanna go a few rounds hit me up.

Don't do it, online is laggy as hell, these guys have been getting used to the lag, first time you going to play it you won't be able to do a single cancel, well it happened to me.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 am

KingDiamond wrote:Yeah but Ive been pretty stuck on Saints Row 2 lately so I dont play it much. If u wanna go a few rounds hit me up.

I'll add you.

Thalès76 wrote:

Don't do it, online is laggy as hell, these guys have been getting used to the lag, first time you going to play it you won't be able to do a single cancel, well it happened to me.

Haha, SHUUUUSH THALES. But he's right, most "good" players who do well offline get ass-raped online.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 am

I was playing Tekken 6 online so I kinda know what to expect out of the RB. I mostly want to see what someone who has put time into the game can do with it.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:07 am

Wow, ok, i'll being my A game. I won't mess around with shitty characters then. People might actually listen to you and start believing i don't suck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 am

Awesome. I'm hoping seeing someones A game will get me more into it. That is if the input delay doesn't ruin it for me regardless of the possibilities.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 pm

and if you don't find me up to the challenge, the only one of the world who you should face is Zeus. His Vegeta just owns me unless i use Vegeta, but he uses Vegeta much better than I do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:26 am

Oh trust me u will kick my ass lol, I just want to see if the game is worth spending my time on.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:05 am

KingDiamond wrote:Oh trust me u will kick my ass lol, I just want to see if the game is worth spending my time on.

Spend it on practice mode or against the cpu, the AI in this game is quite challenging. Online is too laggy to be playable.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bond Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:21 am

Arshaq wrote:and if you don't find me up to the challenge, the only one of the world who you should face is Zeus. His Vegeta just owns me unless i use Vegeta, but he uses Vegeta much better than I do.

Are you serious? Apparently you are one of the best online, and you think a noob will find you of no challenge?
Bond
Bond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 289
Zodiac Signs : Aquarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:20 pm

KingDiamond wrote:Oh trust me u will kick my ass lol, I just want to see if the game is worth spending my time on.

Well online is horrible. Even though I cancel online faster than most people do offline. It's still horrible. The AI in BL is insane compared to any other Budokai AI. The difference is just ridiculous.

Thalès76 wrote:
Spend it on practice mode or against the cpu, the AI in this game is quite challenging. Online is too laggy to be playable.

LIES. I play online and so does Zeus.

Bond wrote:
Are you serious? Apparently you are one of the best online, and you think a noob will find you of no challenge?

Well, i don't know if he's any good and if he just runs away and spams...It's a lot harder online because they can't be punished as effectively.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FurFarm Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Thalès76 wrote:Online is too laggy to be playable.

I wouldn't hastily discourage people who can potentially be part of the online community. It can be pretty decent.

Completely anecdotal but take it for what it's worth: I just came back after two months -- rusty and all -- and perfected no less than 8 people on day one with Android 17. Most of the games had 2 bar connections, and ~2.5k of the 3k damage was dealt by a combo. Lots of ki cancelling in comparison to most other characters, but at the bare minimum, it was do-able.

Give it a shot, KingDiamond. And if you do, peruse https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com/bl-online-discusson-f39/online-blacklist-thread-t79.htm for people to avoid. It should save you time.
FurFarm
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDiamond Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 am

right on Ill definately give that thread a look before I go on. Rage quitters are gay.
KingDiamond
KingDiamond
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Back to top Go down

DBZ Burst Limit - Great game, or greatest game? Empty Re:

Post by salcha00 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:56 pm

I think Dragon ball ragin blast is the best DBZ game so far.
salcha00
salcha00
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Battle Power : 1

http://www.theparodynetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Hmmm, I checked the link...It seems ok so far. Watch it with the advertising though. Refer to rule #1 in this link...https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-f40/welcome-to-dragon-ball-competitive-t1.htm

Other than that, welcome to the site.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down