Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Buttons Problem !!!

2 posters

Go down

PSP Buttons Problem !!! Empty PSP Buttons Problem !!!

Post by Gokuitachi Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Recently im playing SBA2 And Dissidia 012 Final fantasy poolish my skills one day ive borrow my psp to a friend 1 week after getting it back my O Button and my X button are stuck so i cant cancel in sba2 and i cant cancel in dissdia i know the method to fix them unscrew the psp ... with a small screwdriver but since i dont have a really really small i will like too know how to fix those buttons without unscrewing the psp oh and i forgot to tell u all my psp is a fat 1001
Gokuitachi
Gokuitachi
Saiyan Warrior
Saiyan Warrior

Battle Power : 114
Zodiac Signs : Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

PSP Buttons Problem !!! Empty Re: PSP Buttons Problem !!!

Post by Brohan Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 pm

blow on inbetween the cracks of the buttons really hard. if that doesn't work just buy get a tooth ick or sumthin and unblock the buttons
Brohan
Brohan
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 394
Zodiac Signs : Sagittarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum