Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BL Tier List

+6
FurFarm
Thalès76
Forte
MysticFog
Soriphen
THTB
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

BL Tier List - Page 4 Empty Re: BL Tier List

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:27 pm

~snip~ until I figure out where the FUCK half my text went.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Wow, Arshaq...you completely missed my point. This thread has pretty much gone too far to the point of useless bickering. Anyway, I take my leave from this thread here.

EDIT: Like I said, you completely missed my point. I never shared BL knowledge on this thread and what I said was that you need to delve deeper into BL to make a tier list such as learning about frame date. It never was about me owning BL. It was about making tier lists in general for fighters. Don't twist my words.

Last edited by Soriphen on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Bye. Thank you for sharing you BL expertise with us. Even thought you did not own a copy of the game. LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 am

Double post:

I've explored Piccolo the most out of everyone. Even Nnamz. It's a fact. Who did the first 3000 dmg combo with Piccolo? Who figured out a way to make Piccolo do 6000 dmg combos like Vegeta? I also used to land 3000 dmg combo with Piccolo online.

Nuff said about Piccolo VS Vegeta

Look, just face me. I'll be Vegeta you be Piccolo. Or i'll be Trunks or Cell and i'll show you why they deserve high spots. We'll see how far you knowledge takes against against experience and gut feeling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Wow, you discovered combos...did you discover Piccolo's advantage matchups? Did you discover anything for zoning we DIDN'T know?

You can know all the combos you want...it means nothing if you know little about situations and setups to land it.

You take combos as knowledge...take that mindset into ANY fighting game and you get fucked...horribly. Take that shit to SFIV, to T6, to BB, to KoFXII, to fucking B3, IW, SB/SBAR...HELL let's take that mindset into DIGIMON FUCKING RUMBLE ARENA LOL!

Arshaq, this is stupid. You're trying to prove you're good at this game...why? It's so dead...I don't get why it bothers you that much we're saying you have no idea how to come up with a tier list. You haven't displayed ANY sort of knowledge outside of whatever combos you've come up with. Just stop, dude. It's only making you look more ridiculous in the long run.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Fun fact: Acknowledging your double post makes it ok
Forte
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Double post:

Seriously though it's true.

Also this isn't going anywhere just close thread & let Arshaq do what he wants. At least he makes BL section look alive.
Forte
Forte
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:34 pm

THTB wrote:
You can know all the combos you want...it means nothing if you know little about situations and setups to land it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That comment is so stupid I don't even have to point out it's flaws and your ignorance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalès76 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:09 am

I think he both knows how to do them and use them in an actual fight, he proved it, don't you guys have seen his vids? I'm not trying to defend him, i'm just pointing out the facts, I saw most of his vids and he's also a pretty good fighter not just awesome in practice mode.

Besides no need to bring up SF4 or other fighting games, we're talking about BL, it's not as if you need to know fighting games in general to be good in BL.

To arshaq, gohan771ssj2 is a pretty awesome BL player. And i'm gonna try your strongest Cell combo, I practiced with Cell I like him so far.
Thalès76
Thalès76
Saiyan Elite
Saiyan Elite

Battle Power : 310
Zodiac Signs : Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticFog Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:15 am

Arshaq wrote:Who did the first 3000 dmg combo with Piccolo?

that would be CML64 in July of 2008 actually...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That comment is so stupid I don't even have to point out it's flaws and your ignorance.

and this post proves yours >_>
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 299
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 am

Link please. I really want to see that 3000 dmg combo with Piccolo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticFog Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:19 am

its at old DBC in the piccolo thread..go look for it
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 am

Thalès76 wrote:I think he both knows how to do them and use them in an actual fight, he proved it, don't you guys have seen his vids? I'm not trying to defend him, i'm just pointing out the facts, I saw most of his vids and he's also a pretty good fighter not just awesome in practice mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1noACs_ib4M

Let's see what he does...
-Attempts to combo an opponent who has more than 1 gauge of ki.
-Tries to grab an attacking opponent
-Transforms, and goes in to attack an opponent with 3 ki gauges? Are you that suicidal?

I could care less that he can use 2-3 BBs in a combo. Props on execution...that's not what fighting games are all about, though.

What I'm trying to get at (as well as Fog) is that Arshaq BELIEVES that because he can do big combos he's automatically good. No, it doesn't work that way...it's about knowledge of the game as well...something he's shown to not really have. Not just that...but he thinks he came up with the first 3000+ combo for Piccolo...lol.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:48 pm

I am a tremendous fagot please rape my face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticFog Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Arshaq wrote:LOL. you guys are the biggest scrubs i've met. This is funny his piccolo combo is 3k+ WITHOUT ki. pretty much an unspoken rule being broken. his combo barely does 2k.

erm...your not supposed to use combos with full ki cause it boosts stats.

tournaments are won by people like me who can trap people in combos that end the match. it's about consistency. not execution

your officially a retard
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticFog Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:08 pm

the whole point is catching your opponent without ki
MysticFog
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Arshaq wrote:LOL. you guys are the biggest scrubs i've met. This is funny his piccolo combo is 3k+ WITHOUT ki. pretty much an unspoken rule being broken. his combo barely does 2k.

you guys crack me up.

after reading that first sentence tay. I stopped. You're so stupid and vain. BL is a different game. you cannot compared apples and oranges. Even comparing it to SBAR would be a stretch.

"If it works, do it."
" No, if it works it's gay" - Gox

p.s.

tournaments are won by people like me who can trap people in combos that end the match. it's about consistency. not executio.n
PLEASE do not tell me about how to win tournaments...what tournaments have you played??? In each tournament I've played for a game, so far, I've consistently placed top 8 and even won a tournament. I'm pretty sure you can't lecture me on how to win tournaments.

And where exactly do I even MENTION SBAR? I talked about where you messed up because 2 of the things I listed show you really don't understand meter management, which is a big thing in this game.

Also, so now a rule you JUST now made up out of salt-mode invalidates cml's combo? You're NOT supposed to test combos when they have full ki, because you'll never see a full combo with ki. Or, did you not know that?

Last edited by THTB on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Should not have flamed lol)
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Their combo videos are done really just for show. Saiyanjin and Diz acknowledge that combos when opponent has full ki will never happen, so the damage from those combos aren't the actual damage you look at.

What, an online BL tournament? Like it would show ANYTHING...since lag = online cannot be taken seriously.

Even if you could get an offline tournament, good luck finding people who are actually good that still play.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizlord Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 am

Arshaq wrote:I do too. Yet those two set the standard. Look at all of SSY4's combo videos. Saiyan and Elfuriano tell SSY4 to give full ki to his opponent.

you seriously should just shut your mouth about BL. I know more and always will. If you seriously even argue about this with me it shows how much you know.

Funny thing, if we ever play BL online. I'd own you. A little lag and everyone whines about not being able to play at 100%. I mean i'm against lags that cause you to LOSE a game. But a little here or there doesn't hurt.

Mind your language, please.

and Lag does terrible things to fighters, however it seems you don't understand that. Ofcourse if you only play games like BL online you can't understand. Games with links get crippled alot by lag.
Dizlord
Dizlord
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Battle Power : 40
Zodiac Signs : Cancer Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 am

Dizlord wrote:

Mind your language, please.

and Lag does terrible things to fighters, however it seems you don't understand that. Ofcourse if you only play games like BL online you can't understand. Games with links get crippled alot by lag.

Tay cussed first. What am I supposed to do? Take it? Don't go repping me down while letting him get away scott-free. The bias the moderators display on this forum is ridiculous; even worse than the corrupted Atari moderators.

I mean Ive proved myself a good player right......I mean ive played ABSOLUTELY NOBODY and nobody takes me seriously

And Diz, when you feel man enough to reply to this, here's my answer to your next question/reply: "I'm sixteen-years-old, i'll act on impulse. BL Tier List - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes "

Tay:

-Attempts to combo an opponent who has more than 1 gauge of ki.

Too bad you failed to notice it's called an anti-tcing strategy. Moreover, thanks to the lag online, it's hard to time TCs. Sometimes I'll do a 15 hit combo before the opponent can TC out because of the lag.

In addition, you do realize i use two or three hit moves. Seriously, I'm not an idiot. Combing in BL is much harder than comboing in the other Dimps games. I figured out my own ways of dealing with said problems.

Except they dont exist and ive actually never contributed anything.I mean im good at making up bullshit that everyone laughs off because they dont feel like hurting my feelings but thats about it

-Tries to grab an attacking opponent

-Transforms, and goes in to attack an opponent with 3 ki gauges? Are you that suicidal?

Moreover, everyone knows I hate playing turteling games where you constantly hold guard the entire game. I'd rather lose a match and watch my opponent win the battle than placing a brick on the guard bottom and running away.Of course ill ignore the fact that this is possible and shows how fucking flawed this peice of shit is but ill just go on played because nobody is gonna care enough to kick my ass and i can pretend to be a pro still

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next