Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Expect these changes to the forums

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expect these changes to the forums

Post by THTB on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:13 pm

After heavy consideration, there will be a few changes going on to the site.

The biggest one is the removal of Chatango and TinyChat. Understand...I do like both Chatango and TinyChat. They are very good to use. However...the removal is because the moderation power is subpar. With Chatango, ANYONE can begin talking on it by just making a nickname (No need to even sign up). This makes it very difficult to keep track of spammers that ruin the chat. TinyChat is being removed because the moderation is dependent on who enters the room after it is "deleted". With what I've heard about who has moderated the chat, it is no longer going to be part of DBC.

I apologize to those who used the two chats appropriately. I feel it's not fair to you guys, but this was done to ensure that no one is ruining the chat people use. I will be bringing back the chatbox that's built into the site...and I will try and find a way to fix some of the flaws with it.

The other change is the moderation staff. Lately, it has been discussed among the staff that there are too many moderators. You will see the updates as they go along.

That is all.

_________________
Fear the kickhammer!
avatar
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Gender : Male
Posts : 706
Battle Power : 1029
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Cleveland, Ohio
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Shadowball no Jutsu on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:14 pm

regarding the moderator staff issues....

im heavily part of the melee community and that game is 8 years old so people are getting kinda tired of it i think, and i know a lot of people who would be interested in the dbz games, particularly Infinite World.

In fact, i was looking over your member list, and Vex Kasrani is a melee player, one who i actually played in bracket at a tournament recently, he's a cool kid but he hasnt posted at all. next time i see him at a tournament i'll tell him to stop lurking and to get other people into these games

this'll solve the over staffing problem cause if there are more people to moderate the amount of moderators will be justified.

oh, and once this website has a more active community, you can IP ban arshaq
avatar
Shadowball no Jutsu
Saiyan Noob
Saiyan Noob

Posts : 11
Battle Power : 8
Join date : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by THTB on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Lol, no need to worry about Arshaq. Not after this shit he tried in PM.

Arshaq wrote:



I swear to god, if you don't do anything about this. You will regret it. You've seen what I do when I'm bored. Now think about what I do when I know of proxy sites and handicap porn.

nuff said.
Yeah...Idt he'll be back.

_________________
Fear the kickhammer!
avatar
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Gender : Male
Posts : 706
Battle Power : 1029
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Cleveland, Ohio
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Soriphen on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Holy shit, so that's what he typed? Anyway, Vex Kasrani and I go way back in the SSB64 days. He's damn good and we lost touch for like 2 years until he registered on this site and BAMF, it was like teh old times again Lol. Oh, and, thank you Tay for giving me the mod powers! Anyway, I can finally fix some things up here and there and help the forum become a better place Very Happy. Oh, and congrats to Hero for upgrading ;P. Well, time to learn how to moderate Very Happy.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 pm

nooo taaaaay i am nothing without both of these chats!!!!!! dude we need another voice chat thing mannnn i feel so alone now.... i also hate this site's built in chat.......

sori we need to talk!!
avatar
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Gender : Male
Posts : 79
Battle Power : 78
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Lishenron on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Lol wtf is this shit?

This forum...a better place? Be real here. I'm sorry but this place has always been near dead. Fact is, no one even gave a DAMN about this place in the first place. You think that the removal of these chats will ensure that more and more people will keep chatting here? Lol people hardly care. They will go to G faqs or other sites. This place has never been as popular as other sites. Hell even SSR FFS has a better community. Why do you think this site is less active compared to other sites, you dildo?


Most people came here so that they could chat on chatango. Anyone denying this is clearly lying or not knowledgeable at all.

And on what grounds did you make this decision on? Lol I doubt the other mods agreed on the deletion of chatango plus tiny chat. No one rarely abuses tiny chat, so why the fuck do you care? Lol you're basically stripping this site of two features that were great. And now we are stuck with a HALF fucking dead, mediocre forum.


You talk about spammers,, but yet spammers RARELY come on this site. C'mon, Arshaq isn't even a threat. Hes just a joke to this site, and the fact that you take him seriously makes me lol. Ive been on this site since day one, so I know what the hell Im talking about. You act like this is gamefaqs. Rarely do spammers just come on this site and spam. Oh and PS. Did you forget? You can BAN a spammer FFS if they came on chatango chat. Their whole IP would be banned so that they cant chat on it anymore.

Tay, do you really think that removing these two chats will make this community better? Lol no it won't.

The deletion of these two chats is stupid, and foolish, and doing this doesn't solve ANYTHING. Tay you've done some very stupid things, but this just seals the deal. I'd really like to see your retort, because quite frankly, I doubt you have one.

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 36
Battle Power : 33
Join date : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Lishenron wrote:Lol wtf is this shit?

This forum...a better place? Be real here. I'm sorry but this place has always been near dead. Fact is, no one even gave a DAMN about this place in the first place. You think that the removal of these chats will ensure that more and more people will keep chatting here? Lol people hardly care. They will go to G faqs or other sites. This place has never been as popular as other sites. Hell even SSR FFS has a better community. Why do you think this site is less active compared to other sites, you dildo?


Most people came here so that they could chat on chatango. Anyone denying this is clearly lying or not knowledgeable at all.

And on what grounds did you make this decision on? Lol I doubt the other mods agreed on the deletion of chatango plus tiny chat. No one rarely abuses tiny chat, so why the fuck do you care? Lol you're basically stripping this site of two features that were great. And now we are stuck with a HALF fucking dead, mediocre forum.


You talk about spammers,, but yet spammers RARELY come on this site. C'mon, Arshaq isn't even a threat. Hes just a joke to this site, and the fact that you take him seriously makes me lol. Ive been on this site since day one, so I know what the hell Im talking about. You act like this is gamefaqs. Rarely do spammers just come on this site and spam. Oh and PS. Did you forget? You can BAN a spammer FFS if they came on chatango chat. Their whole IP would be banned so that they cant chat on it anymore.

Tay, do you really think that removing these two chats will make this community better? Lol no it won't.

The deletion of these two chats is stupid, and foolish, and doing this doesn't solve ANYTHING. Tay you've done some very stupid things, but this just seals the deal. I'd really like to see your retort, because quite frankly, I doubt you have one.

i actually strongly agree with li on this one. chatango and tinychat is what makes the site interesting seriosuly =\.
avatar
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Gender : Male
Posts : 79
Battle Power : 78
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by sowned on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Lishenron wrote: Why do you think this site is less active compared to other sites, you dildo?


I found this funny, but yeah, I think the removal of these chats could tone down the fun a bit, but that's your choice Tay.

sowned
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 39
Battle Power : 35
Join date : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Soriphen on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

I gotta be honest Tay, I agree with Li. Though, he did say it rather harshly, but, he's got a good point. It's your choice, however, let's see how active the forum gets for a while without the chats. Oh, another thing to point out Tay is that you haven't been on a lot lately, so, you gotta be on more to see how everything goes down on chatango and tinychat. I don't mind tinychat being taken down, but, chatango was quite integral. Anyway, the thing that I really would like to see is the perfect IM'ing service for us and I'll check if there is anything we can use.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Lishenron on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Soriphen wrote:I gotta be honest Tay, I agree with Li. Though, he did say it rather harshly, but, he's got a good point. It's your choice, however, let's see how active the forum gets for a while without the chats. Oh, another thing to point out Tay is that you haven't been on a lot lately, so, you gotta be on more to see how everything goes down on chatango and tinychat. I don't mind tinychat being taken down, but, chatango was quite integral. Anyway, the thing that I really would like to see is the perfect IM'ing service for us and I'll check if there is anything we can use.

That is the funny thing. Tay has been going by apparently what he's "heard". Fact is, he is RARELY ON THIS FKIN SITE. And NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN, he makes this decision.

So how in the bloody hell would he know whats going on? He doesnt. Lol sori you and I both know that spammers rarely come on chatango+ tiny chat. People are too busy with school/work to think about that shit. So Tay is taking away two things, that were not even a problem.

Seriously sori, Deep down, I think tays dumbass did this because he apparently thinks this forum will be more "active" lol. So he PURPOSELY did this to attempt to make this forum better. Foolish thinking for a foolish admin. And to be honest sori, I don't care if its harsh. If He does something STUPID, then we all have the right to insult this dude, while giving justification of course, for the stupid things he has done.

Most people here would agree with me Tay. You're digging yourself in a very deep hole. And as a result, you're decisions as an admin prove how foolish you are.

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 36
Battle Power : 33
Join date : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by MysticFog on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:07 pm

hmm..actually...this discussion in this thread kinda proves his point..discussion would in fact be doubled if we talked about it in forums then in chats

_________________
Death to the Overrated
avatar
MysticFog
Saiyan Administrator
Saiyan Administrator

Gender : Male
Posts : 248
Battle Power : 299
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Michigan...
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Tiger

View user profile http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Soriphen on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Yeah that's true. Meh, let's wait and see when RB comes out. Having a chat wasn't so bad since we all posted on the forums a lot anyway.

_________________
Hey!
avatar
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Gender : Male
Posts : 616
Battle Power : 574
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Toronto, Canada
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Lishenron on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Yeah, except for the fact

Chatango was still around during the early years of Bl, and the site was active back then. The reason why the site got inactive in the first place was because BL proved to be a dissapointment. People got bored of it, and consequently the site became unactive. Chatango wasn't for blame. It was the fact that BL failed to many people here.

And I mean really, how many people here are talking about RB here? Lol I havent seen any more impressions from other people about the demo. That to me, says something.

Chatango is just another place for us to chat. We might as well remove the other chat built into this site, afterall , everyone could just go there, and then the site would become less active, as you say.

Seriously that logic just doesn't apply here. chatango is essentially a better version of the crappy chat we have here. and this discussion has nothing to do with anything, because quite frankly, Im the one here who has the balls to argue against tay. This site isn't going to get any more active. And even if it did, it would STILL fail compared to other sites with BETTER message boards and FAR more users.

Tell me, why not remove the chat thats in this site now, eh? It disconnects people, and the interface is lame. Oh yeah, put back the lame old chat , and take out the two chats that were BETTER than this.

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 36
Battle Power : 33
Join date : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by 1SSJ4Gogeta1 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Lishenron wrote:Yeah, except for the fact

Chatango was still around during the early years of Bl, and the site was active back then. The reason why the site got inactive in the first place was because BL proved to be a dissapointment. People got bored of it, and consequently the site became unactive. Chatango wasn't for blame. It was the fact that BL failed to many people here.

And I mean really, how many people here are talking about RB here? Lol I havent seen any more impressions from other people about the demo. That to me, says something.

Chatango is just another place for us to chat. We might as well remove the other chat built into this site, afterall , everyone could just go there, and then the site would become less active, as you say.

Seriously that logic just doesn't apply here. chatango is essentially a better version of the crappy chat we have here. and this discussion has nothing to do with anything, because quite frankly, Im the one here who has the balls to argue against tay. This site isn't going to get any more active. And even if it did, it would STILL fail compared to other sites with BETTER message boards and FAR more users.

Tell me, why not remove the chat thats in this site now, eh? It disconnects people, and the interface is lame. Oh yeah, put back the lame old chat , and take out the two chats that were BETTER than this.

man li i can;t even describe how right you are!! you are like 200% right on everything!!! tay taking off these chats will ruin the site
avatar
1SSJ4Gogeta1
Saiyan Soldier
Saiyan Soldier

Gender : Male
Posts : 79
Battle Power : 78
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Lishenron on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Indeed it will gogeta. Indeed it will. Sad, but true. Im gonna miss the epic moments we had during chatango.

Sadly all of those will simply be a memory, since an incompetent admin isn't smart enough to decipher that taking away the chats will put a huge bullet on this site.

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 36
Battle Power : 33
Join date : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by sowned on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 am

Jesus christ Li your kinda taking it too seriously. It's Tays site.
The lions make decisions in the wild, not the cubs

sowned
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 39
Battle Power : 35
Join date : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Lishenron on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:56 am

I was pretty pissed yesturday.

Im a lot more calm now, but I still stand by my point.

Oh and btw


Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Just a thought.

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 36
Battle Power : 33
Join date : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by TrollCapAmerica on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Im sorry this is a bad idea.The chat boxes gave us real time communication and let us sit around and discuss whatever we want about the game or otherwise.We also developed ideas faster because of that real time communication.Thats why Yamcha became a top tier overnight or where Sori developed his recent riot javalin trick in SB2.Whenever we start doing something we always bouce ideas off each other and that ends up improving things alot more than waiting 2 hoursa refreshing the screen and seeing if anyone posted

The real reason the forum doesnt have as much activity is because outside of about 3 of us nobody else is working with the Budokai games.Even before that alot of people on the site just dont DO anything or worse have no clue what they are doing.Arashaq for instance is just some douche looking for friends that wants our approval from whatever bad game only he is playing.Forte has routinly insulted the entire community and belittled the games and made maybe like two topics when IW came out one of which implied we didnt even know WTF we were doing,Ive called for activity before iver tried to set-up tournies and said we should each look into setting up local ones and how many people have even tried to pick up on that idea?Now we are expected to have alot of activity because another shitty BT game came out that mark my words will NOT be competitive?Come on lets be realistic here

Spammers are also a non-issue.I asked to be a mod in December of last year when we got a couple and since then I can remember only seeing one.If ive banned anymore since then and ive forgotten i know i could count them on hand
avatar
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 352
Battle Power : 372
Join date : 2009-09-15
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Lishenron on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Glad to see you are here cap. And I completly agree with your points.


Seriously this is the dumbest decision you've made, tay.

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 36
Battle Power : 33
Join date : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by THTB on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Guys...did you even read what I said?

I'm not removing Chatango and TinyChat for the sake of improving forum activity. I am removing these two things because the moderation is useless. Chatango, you can just go on a proxy and just use a guest name, and defeats the purpose of banning people from it. TinyChat has a ridiculous moderation setup in which the first person to join the room after it's "deleted" becomes mod...and some people abuse the hell out of this shit. It makes the experience for those who properly use the chats an e-hell.

I brought back the built-in chatbox for the moderation purposes. I UNDERSTAND that the chatbox is a big tool for us, and its connection to the forums themselves ensures that randoms can't just make a random name to log on and spam. Did you not see my post on what Arshaq had told to me in PMs? That's why.

You guys totally missed the point of the changes...I already understand why DBC isn't active. Why do you think I'm pushing for people to advertise the site?

Cap, DBC = Dragon Ball Competitive. Yes, I did originally design this place for Budokai, but I want to expand the site to discuss other DBZ fighters as well. Think about it for a sec...you bring in a huge crowd of a certain game series (Raging Blast). You have a greater opportunity to introduce a lot of these members of said crowd to games like Shin Budokai 2, Infinite World, etc, because these games are also discussed here.

DBC's issue is the lack of activity. Why? Because we aren't even trying to attract people to competitive DBZ, and quite frankly, it's apparent a lot of us don't actually care.

Besides, how are you to know RB won't be competitive? As many fighting games have told us, it's not the build of the game that makes it competitive, it's what the community makes of it. We could have a game as good as VF5 or as bad as SSBB, but what does it matter if we don't have people who want to play the game, have tournaments and what not? Guess what, it matters none at all. Forte's words brings up some good points.

That's all I gotta say. The chat changes are for the sake of moderation, and I outlined that in my first post. I don't know why, but somehow this got turned into site activity... scratch

_________________
Fear the kickhammer!
avatar
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Gender : Male
Posts : 706
Battle Power : 1029
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Cleveland, Ohio
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Lishenron on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:51 pm

If its just for the moderation, then you are even DUMBER than I had originally thought, Azuro.
Infact I'll bold it for you.

HARDLY ANYONE ABUSES THE FKIN CHAT. YOU ARE NOT HERE EVERY FRIGGIN DAY. DURING THE SUMMER, THERE WERE HARDLY ANY SPAMMERS. HOW IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ITS AN E HELL? pEOPLE RARELY COMPLAIN.

The same with tiny chat. People don't abuse it. And even IF they did, it would just be once in awhile. People have fkin school. They have jobs here. This site is nearly friggin dead. WHO THE FUCK wants to troll a dead site? Weve had chatango for over a year on the other site, but NOW you decide to take action? Lol too late for us not to get offended buddy boy. Also, I tried using a proxy to join this site, when i was banned the first time. It didn't work. Are you really scared of what a friggin 16 year old can do? DId you NOT realize the times he was IP banned? He couldnt even get ON chatango, and fog IIRC had to IP unban him. You tool, besides arfag, how many spammers are there on this site? Tell me boy, how many people are banned on chatango?

Infact I'll make a wild guess and say it was less than friggin 5. People rarely abuse it. so why remove two chat sites, when there WERENT any problems.

You seemed to have ignored all of our points, and you are clearly thick headed. Why remove two chats that people mostly chatted at the most? You KILLED this site tay. Thats what you essentially did. Hardly anyone is going to come to this site, cause people hardly care. FFS the most users EVER ONLINE WAS 8, IN FRIGGIN SEPTEMBER.

You are displaying your case as a poor admin, and you didnt even REFUTE our points. Instead you skimmed. Taking the easy way eh? You were always like this.

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 36
Battle Power : 33
Join date : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by TrollCapAmerica on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:02 pm

THTB wrote:Guys...did you even read what I said?

I'm not removing Chatango and TinyChat for the sake of improving forum activity. I am removing these two things because the moderation is useless. Chatango, you can just go on a proxy and just use a guest name, and defeats the purpose of banning people from it. TinyChat has a ridiculous moderation setup in which the first person to join the room after it's "deleted" becomes mod...and some people abuse the hell out of this shit. It makes the experience for those who properly use the chats an e-hell.

I brought back the built-in chatbox for the moderation purposes. I UNDERSTAND that the chatbox is a big tool for us, and its connection to the forums themselves ensures that randoms can't just make a random name to log on and spam. Did you not see my post on what Arshaq had told to me in PMs? That's why.

You guys totally missed the point of the changes...I already understand why DBC isn't active. Why do you think I'm pushing for people to advertise the site?

Cap, DBC = Dragon Ball Competitive. Yes, I did originally design this place for Budokai, but I want to expand the site to discuss other DBZ fighters as well. Think about it for a sec...you bring in a huge crowd of a certain game series (Raging Blast). You have a greater opportunity to introduce a lot of these members of said crowd to games like Shin Budokai 2, Infinite World, etc, because these games are also discussed here.

DBC's issue is the lack of activity. Why? Because we aren't even trying to attract people to competitive DBZ, and quite frankly, it's apparent a lot of us don't actually care.

Besides, how are you to know RB won't be competitive? As many fighting games have told us, it's not the build of the game that makes it competitive, it's what the community makes of it. We could have a game as good as VF5 or as bad as SSBB, but what does it matter if we don't have people who want to play the game, have tournaments and what not? Guess what, it matters none at all. Forte's words brings up some good points.

That's all I gotta say. The chat changes are for the sake of moderation, and I outlined that in my first post. I don't know why, but somehow this got turned into site activity... scratch


1] Removing the chat because of the goofy moderation s downright stupid..We have never had any significant moderator problems and taking it down gets rid of the most active thing on this site.Its like your cutting off a leg today to prevent the chance of stubbing our toes tomorrow

2] Arshaq ends up banned every few days because hes an idiot that teeters between wanting everyones respect and whining when he doesnt get it.The fact that your bowing to him is sad

3] I tried I always tell people about the site and ive already proposed that we start doing all this in our lcoal areas.Im always working on stuff posting on 3 different boards related to this game.The biggest problems arent related to the chat moderation or not advertising BT enough its the fact we are a tiny niche community which lately has gotten bad press.It didnt help any when people on this site say that shall remain nameless claimed IW was a simplified B3 that wasent worth the money

4] The crowd will be the BT crowd.I talk to these people right now on the Atari boards where Spralwrs tried for years to make casual players play a bad game seriously.We arent going to get anymore people crossing over than we did with Super Sonic Warrior SDBZ or 3 BT games.Its fine to talk about but lets at least pretend to be realistic SPIKE has no incentive to make their games significantly better and the peple buying them wont care either.We will be lucky to add 2 or 3 people from this release in total
avatar
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Posts : 352
Battle Power : 372
Join date : 2009-09-15
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by THTB on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:30 pm

TrollCapAmerica wrote:Its fine to talk about but lets at least pretend to be realistic SPIKE has no incentive to make their games significantly better and the peple buying them wont care either.
Are you serious? Cap...have you even touched the RB demo?

There's a huge reason why my motto for the game is "Don't sleep on it."

_________________
Fear the kickhammer!
avatar
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Gender : Male
Posts : 706
Battle Power : 1029
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Cleveland, Ohio
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

View user profile http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by sowned on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Did you honestly skip over everything else he said?

sowned
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 39
Battle Power : 35
Join date : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Lishenron on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:12 pm

sowned wrote:Did you honestly skip over everything else he said?


Nah, me and cap argued with him at the old chatbox. It eventually led to him bringing chatango back.

WOOLA

Lishenron
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Posts : 36
Battle Power : 33
Join date : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expect these changes to the forums

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum