Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do the BL threads need revamping?

+8
Raikoh Ogawa
Thalès76
THTB
Bond
FurFarm
Soriphen
Forte
MysticFog
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Do the BL threads need revamping?

Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap70%Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap30%Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do the BL threads need revamping?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Mob, you look through my videos. (at my perfect ones) hint hint

ball sack no justu is a widdle angwy. Did I hurt your feelings bra? and don't tell me about fighting games. Mr. "I play 64 competitive" bwhahahaha, what a faggot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Do the BL threads need revamping? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do the BL threads need revamping?

Post by Soriphen Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 pm

You're continuing to act like an idiot after what we told you? Calm the hell down and stop insulting the guy. Last warning or else I close the thread. Go any further, and I'm banning you for a week.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Shut it sori. You're doing a horrible job as a mod. Either stop the argument as it starts or repremend the initiator. Scroll up a few comments.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Soriphen Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Closed.
Soriphen
Soriphen
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 574
Zodiac Signs : Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4