Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Ball Competitive
Welcome to Dragon Ball Competitive, your source for your DBZ metagaming!

You are currently not logged in to the forums. To post on the forums, you must login to an existing account. If you have not registered an account yet, please do so. It's very simple and only takes a few minutes!

Enjoy your stay!
Dragon Ball Competitive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Discussion (EVERYONE READ)

+10
Lishenron
GVgogeta102
Heromaster111
devilmaggot666
TrollCapAmerica
MysticFog
MOB712
FurFarm
1SSJ4Gogeta1
THTB
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious Discussion (EVERYONE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious Discussion (EVERYONE READ)

Post by TrollCapAmerica Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm

THTB wrote:I should've realized this shit was even a bad idea...because it turned into what I fucking didn't want it to turn into...flames.

Did you guys not fucking read?

This isn't even about Arshaq. It's about mods banning with no real reason. I got a tip that people OTHER THAN ARSHAQ were getting banned for just "lulz". That shit DOESN'T fly and the only reason I hadn't done anything about it was because I didn't even know this shit was going on.

The fuck...now it turns into an argument between Arshaq vs everyone else. This is fucking stupid. We STILL don't know what the hell was going on with guys like sowned getting banned, allegedly. That was the whole point of this topic...NOT ARSHAQ! I unbanned him so that he could say his piece (Even though he STILL managed to flame like I said not to).

Wtf ever...I'm just about at wits end with this site. It's probably better if I fucking close the shit. The only fucking activity we get is the flame wars when Arshaq is around. Seriously...I might as well just say fuck it. Only a fucking click away.

The only banning really going on was Hero on Arshaq.I believe Sowned got banned earlier for something that was asked not to do then he didnt complain and was unbanned in a little while.Certainly not something worth making a topic about.Occasionally Lish gets in trouble too but really thats about it really.We do not have a mod problem if anything we have a problem with problem posters getting unbanned by other mods that dont know what goes on all day

Unbanning Younger also lead to a bunch of rude comments by him over the chats and here.Which you should have KNOWN WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Battle Power : 372
Zodiac Signs : Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Serious Discussion (EVERYONE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious Discussion (EVERYONE READ)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 pm

That is not true, i was welcomes by back cap saying, "oh look, why is he unbanned". He started it, ask Zeus, Thales, Devil, and anyone who was present.

Tay, if a mod edits 30+ posts just to get his revenge, there ARE serious mod problems. First time or now, it's not a mature or even funny thing to do. Maybe 3 or 4 would have been funny. But 30 common.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Arshaq wrote:That is not true, i was welcomes by back cap saying, "oh look, why is he unbanned". He started it, ask Zeus, Thales, Devil, and anyone who was present.

Tay, if a mod edits 30+ posts just to get his revenge, there ARE serious mod problems. First time or now, it's not a mature or even funny thing to do. Maybe 3 or 4 would have been funny. But 30 common.

You had a whole rant about how its better that theres "one less Republican who doesnt know what hes talking about going around" along with several insulting rants in this thread

Once again the trolling aspect where you pretend I dont know the games and insult my reputation to cover for your own feelings of mediocrity and now AGAIN trying to convince the guys running the site that the people that have good reason not to like YOU are the bad guys.Just like you do everytime you get in trouble

Kinda cute bringing up the modding thing.Like I know it pissed you off but we already put it behind us.By saying "2 or 3 would be funny" you try and make it seem like it didnt piss you off but still emphasize it as a serious abuse of power.Very nice attempt

Last edited by TrollCapAmerica on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Yeah, imagine my not insulting hero after he deletes me post. Silly cap. But anyways, i'm done arguing with you.

But like i said, he deleted my post, i'll troll his ass if I want. Eye for an eye.He started
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FurFarm Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Arshaq wrote:Eye for an eye.

That's a stupid belief. It should be an eye for two eyes. Serious Discussion (EVERYONE READ) - Page 2 Icon_flower
FurFarm
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollCapAmerica Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Arshaq wrote:Yeah, imagine my not insulting hero after he deletes me post. Silly cap. But anyways, i'm done arguing with you.

But like i said, he deleted my post, i'll troll his ass if I want. Eye for an eye.He started

>>Implying you didnt enter this topic insulting people

>>Implying you arent a problem poster and were provoked

>>Implying Heromaster is even around anymore to care
TrollCapAmerica
TrollCapAmerica
Saiyan Moderator
Saiyan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:04 pm

This led nowhere.

Ugh...anyway, thanks Cap for enlightening me on sowned getting banned.

I'm gonna try and get in contact with Hero to talk to him...because this had nothing to do with him banning Arshaq. The mods even agreed Arshaq should be banned, but I unbanned him just for this discussion.

It did nothing but prove that he should stay banned and really the mods are doing their job. YES, he brought in members...YES he contributed to BL (Even though his contributions were nothing more than combos), but there is CONSTANT feuding when he is even around.

Arshaq, if you do read this before being banned again, or if someone sends this to you...let it be known you're not being banned out of bias. You've got to understand that the fact that countless feuds have involved you and were often started by you. You flame mods and admins, and we've tried and tried to give you a chance to shape up, but you're hardheaded. You probably don't even get why Atari banned you from their forums, and you probably still don't get why we're banning you from here. It's not even personal...just we've let you slide so much and you still act up.
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sowned Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Jeez guys this is not needed at all lol. I deserved to be banned and got warning and I still did it, as you say "for the lulz". I don't even care about being banned, it's not a big deal as you put it to be. I wasn't ever banned for the lulz.
sowned
Saiyan Grunt
Saiyan Grunt

Battle Power : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by THTB Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank you sowned.

Let this be known. Members, I do not like having people banned...nor do the other mods. You see how we've treated Arshaq. We aren't banning for the hell of it. If you do get banned, it's because YOU did something wrong. Mods, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have to say anything, but again, I do not and will not tolerate abuse of power. I'm positive I won't have a problem with this...but if I do, know there's serious consequences involved for that.

I'm tired of the chaotic nature of this forum. I don't want a mega-strict level of moderation, but this isn't a place for anarchy either.

Final decision: Moderation stays normal...members, this is a fair warning that we're not taking any nonsense anymore. If you do something wrong, you will get punished for it!

..::THREAD CLOSED...HAVE A JOLLY FUCKING DAY::..
THTB
THTB
Saiyan Creator
Saiyan Creator

Battle Power : 1029
Zodiac Signs : Gemini Snake

https://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2